Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roleplayers wanted for "Oh my God! Mirabilis took Molly!"

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Roleplayers wanted for "Oh my God! Mirabilis took Molly!"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 am

I need players for my roleplay called "Oh my God! Mirabilis Took Molly!" It's about a big and epic adventure with lot's of fun and humor.
A young girl called Molly ends up in an unknown and strange universe, called Mirabilis. This place is magical and unique, but Molly doesn't belong there. She also can't simply get out of it. This leads to her adventures, that will help her go back home. The roleplay will start when all the spots are filled. They are not many, so if you're interested, feel free to create a character.
For more information roleplay/oh-my-god-mirabilis-took-molly/.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Roleplayers wanted for "Oh my God! Mirabilis took Molly!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:10 am

Well, we seem to not be getting any new players for this RP. Hm... maybe I should try my hand at advertising this?

Okay, I'll give it a go. *clears throat*

Hear ye, hear ye! Gather around, everyone, for an epic RP is here to be beheld! I speak of none other than "Oh my God! Mirabilis Took Molly!"! In dire need of players we are to join us on this epic quest! Please volunteer yourselves for the journey of a lifetime!

For too long, role-plays have been dark, edgy, miserable... and unadventurous. To your left, the aftermaths of many an Armageddon. To your right, the chance to go to school again except for people wearing different hats. Down the middle... goodness, down the middle... Let us not talk about that. What needs to be talked about... is this RP.

What I present to you, my readers, is a POTENTIAL ADVENTURE that is actually LIGHT HEARTED. What it is about is going on a QUEST to FIND SEVEN MAGICAL AMULETS in order to unlock the UNNAMED MAGICAL BOX that can and will SEND MOLLY HOME because she is not from MIRABILIS which is WHERE THIS RP TAKES PLACE. It will be FUNNY and HEARTWARMING and a bit WHACKED UP AT TIMES but, potentially, it might also be HEARTRENDING and SAD but let's not be DEPRESSING ABOUT THIS and focus on the BOLDED WORDS THAT ARE IN UPPER CASE. Unfortunately, I am out of things to WRITE and that'll be the END of that.

But I can tell you that there can be FRIENDS to help Molly on her QUEST as well as RIVALS that will try to STOP HER. These FRIENDS and RIVALS can be any FANTASTIC RACE that you DESIRE such as DWARVES and ELVES and many more that YOU WANT. It also appears that I have BROKEN MY CAPS LOCK KEY. That is a shame because I am NOT USED to using SHIFT which now appears to be broken. NOT TO WORRY because I have my other on- oh, scratch that. anyway, mirabilis is a medieval fantasy setting full of general fantasy things and great locations like the forest of doom.

please join us and we will reward you with a great journey.
Last edited by Porecomesis on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:20 am

Wow, Pore, just wow... If I wasn't already intent on joining this RP, I sure as hell am now! >;3

*ahem* I would like to request the role of the knowledgeable friend, if at all possible. I'll probably be able to write a bio up in an hour or so; worry not that I'll decide to leave my requested role vacant. XD
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

This is unprecedented.

Never would I have seen this coming.

The RP, "Oh my God! Mirabilis Took Molly!"...

HAS STARTED.

But... there is something wrong... You see, we...

ONLY HAVE THREE CHARACTERS.

And do you know what the RP is of?

AN EPIC ADVENTURE (that is also light hearted in comparison to all the dark and edgy RPs that pollute this site but whatever).

But, against all the odds, our beloved GM has started the RP. Ladies and gentlemen, I deplore you...

JOIN THIS RP

so that we may have a truly marvelous journey.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!