Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romeo and Juliet: 21st Century (Angel-Chii and Twilight)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Romeo and Juliet: 21st Century (Angel-Chii and Twilight)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Juliet's smile slowly disappeared form her face. "Did you saw Romeo? Romeo Montague?" Juliet asked and then headed back downstairs. "I've got to go." She said, Juliet was then running downstairs and pushing herself past all the crowds of people and onto her back patio, where is was empty and two lights shone through the sliding doors. A large pool was back here and several lawn chairs. Juliet sat in one and laid her head in her hands. This couldn't be right. He couldn't be Rome Montague. He just couldn't be. But he was. Juliet groaned in frustration. The one boy she happened to really like was her family's largest enemy. Just great.

((okay :-( bye))
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 am

"Uh, yeah...how'd you-" he was cut off as she told him she had to go. Again!? "Wait!" He called out to her, running behind her as she left, then into the crowd, he almost lost her agian, but as he ran out of the sea of people behind him, he casut a glimpse of her leaving to the back patio.

As he reached the doors towards the patio he slowed his pace, then he walked out to see her sit onto a lawn chair.

Making his way besides her he sat on another chair, being silent, and watchful. He noticed her groaning. She didn't seem quite happy.

"Why are you constantly running from me?" he asked, his voice low and serious. He wondered if it was his fault, "did I offend you in any way Julie?"
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Juliet quickly stood up. "We can't be seen together, Romeo. I thought you would probably know that. I'm Juliet Capulet, our fathers are big enemies." Juliet said and groaned in frustration as she turned around, looking down at the pool, the water moving in a gentle sway. "It isn't that I don't want to be with you, I do, more than anything, but terrible things could happen if we are caught together." Juliet said and put her mask back on. "I better get back inside." She said and turned around, heading back to the patio door.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"What? Enemies?" he asked a bit shocked, of course his father never let him in on those things, but he never knew why, he even wondered why and even thought it was wrong. So he walked right after her.

"Juliet wait, please?" he asked picking up his pace as he trailed after her, he really didn't care if he was caught. Didn't care of the consequences, he just wanted to be with her and talk things through. This just couldn't end like this, he wasn't about to let it be so....

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Juliet turned to face him, causing their faces to be just a few short inches apart. “Um… I think it best if we.. If we not talk anymore…” Juliet said, having a loss for words as she stared into his eyes, losing herself in the beautiful depth of them.

She turned away, glancing down, then back into her party. “I suppose that… if we’re sneaky enough, we could probably make it happen.” She said, then was facing him again. “But you can’t tell anyone, Romeo, promise.” Juliet said.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 am

He stopped short just as she spun round to face him, he was a bit dissapointed at her words, thinking for a split second that it was all over, but then as she glanced back at the party goers his ears registered her next comment,

I suppose that… if we’re sneaky enough, we could probably make it happen.”

A smile broke through his serious features, softening the look on his face. Taking her hand he said, "Sneaky is my middle name."
Then he shook his head, " I promise, not a word to anyone." he assured her with a trusting smile on his handsome face, unwavering and true to his word...

"Now let's dance." he told her hearing a favorite classical song begin to play, taking her hand he lead her to the dance floor, then he commenced to dancing the Waltz.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:26 am

Juliet smiled as he slipped on his mask. She smiled and took his hand as they walked back inside. When they had found a open spot, Juliet turned to face him. "Okay, let's dance..." Juliet said as a different song came on, one that was often used to waltz to.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 am

The song seemed to last an eternity, to him this eternal moment was very peaceful and calm. he liked dancing with her, she was very good. He wondered what she was thinking as they swayed to the gentle music that trickled from the piano. Then as the song finally came to an end, he felt like he wanted to play the piano as well. Taking her hand he drew apart from her, a handsome smile gracing his features he gracefully lead her to the piano, then he asked the person if he could play it. The person there was very kind and offered it immediately, recognizing the person behind the mask, if it were someone else he would have refused.

Romeo thanked him, then he slid into the seat, taking juliet with him.

"Do you like beethoven?" he asked, striking a key with his finger, then taking her hand he lead it to the ivory colored keys. "Play with me," he whispered to her, although she didn't have to if she didn't want to. He commenced to playing a lovely tune. One not recognized by many ears for this was one that Romeo made up himself, a melody of dark and beautiful tones, infused with delicate light sounds. It was riveting and casted with it a sensation of being in a dream. One a person longed to never awaken from...

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:55 pm

(Hi! This is Twilight01!)

Juliet smiled as she began copying him, but jumped slightly as she heard her father;s angry voice calling her name. "I must go, but meet me outside, I'll be waiting on my balcony. I really hope to see you." Juliet said, she was then up and running through the crowd of people, gossiping and dancing the night away.

"Yes, Father?" Juliet asked, nearly out of breath. "Where have you been?" He asked. Joshua, her cousin, was by her father's side. "Oh, I was just dancing and chatting with some friends." Juliet quickly fibbed. "This young man..." Her father paused and stepped aside as a tal man dressed in black and white with a white eye mask on stepped towards her, "would like to dance with you." Her father said. Before Juliet could protest, the white masked man had taken her by the hands and leading her to the dance floor, then began dancing with her. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Juliet asked the man. "Issac. Your father said you were... single." Issac said, smiling at her. Juliet pulled away from him and ran upstairs, the party was coming to a end, so it wouldn't make a difference.

After showering and changing into her white nightgown, Juliet locked her door and walked out on her balcony, the gentle breeze blew through her hair as she rested her chin on her hand, her bronze colored eyes searching the dark yard in hopes of Romeo coming back.

((Joshua is the "Tybalt" and Issac is the "Paris". Lol))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:24 am

((Oh for a second there I thought someone else was taking over for you! LOL))

Romeo nodded at her, showing he understood. Then when people started to gossip he figured the dancing segment of the party was over. Standing up to his feet, he decided to leave.

At home he was laying in bed, already he had taken a shower and changed his clothing, consisting of black jeans, an Ed Hardy printed red tee and a black hoody.

He glanced at the time in his Black Berry Storm and saw that is was thirty minutes to midnight. It was then that he decided to go out to see Juliet at the balcony. Getting up, he crossed to the door of his room and silently slipped out. Making his way down the hall he ran into his butler.

"Good evening Master Montague, do you need anything?" he asked in his serious professional voice.
"No, I'm fine, and please stop it with the formalities, just call me Romeo." the teenager answered.
"Very well then, Romeo."
"Iight, catch you later!" Romeo said waving off as he descended to steps then left his home.

Driving fast in his black 2009 Corvette ZR1. He reached her house and killed the engine, then getting out he sneaked over to get to the balcony.

"Yo, Juliet you there?" he whispered looking up to see the girl emerge from inside, he pulled the hood from his head to reveal his strikingly gorgeous features. He was glad to see her and wondered if she could come out to the garden so that they could talk...

((I heart this rp sooo much <3 I hope you do too. ^_^))

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 pm

((Lol :-D I do! One of my favorites :-D))

Juliet jumped slightly and gasped as she turned around, swinging her light blonde hair to the side, a smile coming upon her face. "Romeo!" Juliet said in a exited whisper and smiled as she ran down the stairs and into his arms.

"I thought you'd never come." She said in a light whisper as she pulled back to look into his eyes. "I've missed you so much." Juliet said and smiled once again as the light from the pale moon shone down on the two.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Romeo's eyes widened a bit as he saw her come running down the steps then launching herself into his arms.
He smiled too, he couldn't suppress his emotions with her, they just came out naturally. He liked this so much.

"I missed you too ma petite." he whispered holding on to her. Then he let her go and took her hand, they walked into the forest, he used the light of a small silver key chain flash light to light the way as they walked down the dirt path.

"This is awesome, I've never been in the woods at night...have you?" he asked breaking the silence, he wasn't much of a talker but with her for some odd reason he found talking pleasurable. Like there is nothing he could say that is too embarrassing or whatever....

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Juliet smiled and nodded. "I come out here every night. It is so peaceful." Juliet said, letting a soft sigh escaped. She wrapped her fingers with his and looked into his eyes. When they touched, she felt something shoot through her, something that made her feel completely different. She than pulled back.

"We... we can't be doing this. You're a Montague, my family's foe." Juliet said as she turned around, not facing him, but the dim light shining through her window. "But.. what is a Montague anyway? It is not a hand, a nose, or any other part of a man, but just a name. Even it a rose was named different, it would have the same sweet scent." Juliet said softly, she turned around to face Romeo. She smiled and took hold of his hand again.

((Hey :-D About time for their special kissing scene :-D))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 pm

((Kiss? You got it!))

Romeo was a bit confused as she turned away and started to feel like leaving. Then when she turned back around he took her hand again and pulled her closer to him, his other hand cupped the side of her face.
"Juliet..." he whispered, his face lowered to hers, his lips gently brushing hers, he felt his heart flare up, a strong surge of heat rushing in his veins. He closed in and kissed her. A light peck on her lips, at that moment he felt like his whole world had turned upside down. A daring act he knew, but this is what it was like, his first kiss!

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Juliet's breath caught in her throat when she could feel his tender lips on hers. She felt a passion through her body she never felt before in her entire lifetime. Just the way he was holding her... the way he was kissing her, made her feel completely different. So of course, Juliet returned the gesture, than pulled back away quickly, gasping softly

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:31 pm

"Amazing isn't it?" Romeo breathed, holding her even closer to him, then he smiled. Thinking how lucky he must be tonight, that he has finally found the one, a possible love to forever stand besides with.

"C'mon I want to show you something," he said pulling back away from her, he could still feel the heat of her body left on him even after he had parted from her. It felt good, he wanted her to be close to him again. His hand slid to take hers in his, he started to walk down the path that soon lead to a clearing. There was a pond, the moonlight dance across the shimmering surface. And in the night above the stars twinkled like diamonds. He walked her to the pond, seeing its shimmering water.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Juliet was at a total loss for words, she was completely speechless. "Y.. yes, it is... amazing." Juliet managed to utter out, her hand resting in his, she never wanted to let go, no matter what her family tried to do. Romeo was no foe to her. But, possibly, her lover.

Juliet's faced him. "Why have you brought me here?" She asked, curious, but surprised at the exact same time.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:02 pm

He looked at her a bit oddly at her question, then he flashed a cute smile.
“I don’t really know to tell you the truth, he shrugged.

Scrutinizing her expression he thought that maybe she didn’t want to be here.

“I’m sorry, I shouln’t have been so stupid, let’s go back then,” he said feeling his heart sink, he so badly wanted to please her, he thought she would like this but now he finds himself thinking otherwise.

He started to turn taking her with him…

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Juliet laughed and took his hand, pulling him back over to her. "I never said I didn't want to be here, and with you, just wondering what brought you to lead us here." Juliet said. She glanced around and stepped up closer to him, her eyes staring into his, their lips inches away.

"I see that is is... private." Juliet whispered to him. She than pulled him to her and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck, never wanting this wonderful feeling to leave her.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:41 am

Romeo was about to take a step forwards and walk when he suddenly felt Juliet tug at his hand hampering him from moving, instead he was pulled back and looking at her, she told him how private this place was.

"Well yeah, I like to come here when I want to be alo-"he was about to explain when she suddenly came forwards, her lips found his and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he slid his hands on her back, pressing them flatly against her.Thier bodies heated up, molding together like two pieces of a puzzle.

He deepened the kiss, it was passionate but with a Romeolike determination. He loved this moment, and wished it would last forever...<33

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!