Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romeo and Juliet REMIX (OOC--people needed....badly)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Romeo and Juliet REMIX (OOC--people needed....badly)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 22, 2009 6:06 pm

This is Romeo and Juliet in modern time Manhattan. You can change genders for any character except Romeo, Juliet, and their parents. As long athere is a good mix of boys and girls. An example is my character Benvolio turned to Briana. You don't have to follow everything that happens, just the important stuff.

Taken Characters
Benvolio (Briana)--Bookworm81
Romeo--Alice.Larson
Mercutio (Mark)--DCLXVI
Juliet--PoisonLacedLips
Tybalt (Tyson)--flysociety

Character Skeleton

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Name: Briana Montague

Appearance: Image

Personality: Briana is kind and cares for her cousin Romeo who is like a brother to her. She is smart, but loves having a good time going partying.

History: Briana jsut got back from studying abroad in London. As a kid she was mainly with Romeo while her parents worked. Her dad died in a car crash leaving her mom to raise her. Her mom was always away on business trips so she would live with Romeo and his family.
Last edited by bookworm81 on Sun May 24, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Romeo and Juliet REMIX (OOC--people needed....badly)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri May 22, 2009 6:10 pm

I CALL MERCUTIO!

I'll put up a character sheet momentarily...

Name: Mark Perconti

Appearance: He's a tall Italian dude with olive toned skin. He usually wears a jeans or khakis, a light jacket, and a t-shirt. He's got straight black hair with bangs that he keeps reasonably straight. His eyes are large, dark, and deeply set, and his nose is large and slightly hooked. His eyebrows are large and bushy.

Personality: Rather bossy, and incurably egotistic. Although he's funny and amiable, he can get on people's nerves after a while. Never one to hold a grudge, he makes sure he gets even with people right away.

History: Mark is a cousin of the chief of police, a man with quite a bit of sway in the affairs of Montague and Capulet. Mark himself is quite a close friend to Romeo and Briana. He has dated Juliet in the past (that was actually taken from Bill himself) but they are rather distant now. Mark associates with the Montagues, but he is not despised by the Capulets as they are.
Last edited by DCLXVI on Fri May 22, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Juliet Capulet.

Personality: Juliet is a timid girl who wants to be loved and to find love. She doesn’t like being told what to do but if she is told what to do then she usually does it. She can be very temperamental when she wants to be and always wants to get what she wants when she wants it even if it requires some trouble. She doesn’t like to be pushed aside by anyone and doesn’t like being forced into anything.

Her bonds with her parents are very limited since they hardly acknowledge her unless its for her to wed Paris which is something she doesn’t want. Her mother is the one who wants her to wed Paris the most, thinking that he is what she deserves.

Juliet has a strong bond with the nurse since she was the one who raised her since she was a little baby. Her mother was never the maternal type so the nurse took care of her and raised of her like she was her own daughter.

History: Juliet is the beautiful daughter of a generous and very wealthy family in Manhattan, headed by Mr and Mrs Capulet, the owners of a famous design label. She was their oldest child. She apparently had younger siblings at some point, but by the time of the play, she was their only surviving child. Juliet is the sole heir to the Capulets. She would own the famous design label soon. As a child, she was cared for by her nurse, who is now her confidante, or Juliet's caretaker. Juliet is about to start University, and she has her own plans. Juliet loves to sing, she plays guitar and piano. She even wrote songs, and composed music for it.
Last edited by PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri May 22, 2009 6:21 pm

tap tap Romeo!
The War has started. Which breed are you? under-the-full-moon-sign-t23770.html

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 22, 2009 6:24 pm

if you want the person then fill out the character form!!!!!! first come first serve basis!!!!
EDIT: k ill put you guys down just please get those character bios up
Last edited by bookworm81 on Fri May 22, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri May 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Name: Romeo Wesley Montague
Personality: Fun loving and a total jock. He doesn't like to take anything seriously and he's always looking for the next big adventure.
History: He he's riding out a football scholorship at University, though he has no intention of going pro. Romeo isn't sure what he wants to do with the rest of his life. As an only child, his parents have spoiled him rotten since the day he was born. He's never really had to work for anything because everything was always handed to him. The only thing he takes seriously is his cousin Briana who is one of his best friends.

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 22, 2009 6:31 pm

ur accepted!!!!!!!

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Okay, edited. ^^;
HOLD THE PHONE.
Am I allowed to make Juliet older? XD

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Hmm should Juliet be 14? Pretty sure that's illegal...one of us should change age.

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 6:46 pm

I'll change, if that's alright?

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

If you're asking me....then yeah it's alright to change age

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri May 22, 2009 7:03 pm

OK, I put up a sheet. Had to hurry, though, because I wanted Mercutio...
I made him a tad more modern, though. And I like "Perconti" better than "Mercutio."

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Alright, I re-edited.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Nice...I want to start! I'm itching for a good RP!!

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 pm

ME TOOOO!

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Poison...I've RP'd with you before haven't I?

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Fri May 22, 2009 7:26 pm

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Yeah, I think we have. :3
Who's posting first? :]

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri May 22, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm posting now if you want to know..

Here's an idea I thought of whiel typing my post.

Romeo and his friends could all be from a college in like Vermont or something that is rival school with NYU (maybe where Juliet and Tybalt and their gang go) that would be a reason for them to hate one another. Then, when Romeo get's "banished" it could be that either he goes to jail, which is an option, or it could be that he got kicked out of school and his parents are sending him to London for schooling like where Briana goes...just a thought.

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Sounds good to me. =]

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!