Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Room 713 (IC) [Mature]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Room 713 (IC) [Mature]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Chase nodded, waving a hand in toward town. He started his pace, slow, but sure, feeling a chill pass through him. His eyes looked to the night sky above, then to the stars and trees surrounding.

"Look, Mr..."

"Belle."

"Right, Mr. Belle. You're suffering from delusions. They aren't calling you, do you understand?"

"..."

"Just trust me, okay? We're coming up on you're third year anniversery; you've not made much progress..."

"No, I think I'm getting it..."

"Good... I'll see you again on Wednesday, okay?"

"Thanks again, Dr. Stevens..."

"Of course...."

Chase shook his head. He rubbed his eyes, and blinked the memories away. He took a step, then paused. "Sorry, I'm just feeling a little light headed. I need some water..." he muttered, taking a few more steps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:36 am

She gave a slight smile, an attempt to be friendly towards the stranger. "It's okay. I think we all need some water." She said, following him through the trees. Water...or maybe her bed. But it was too late to turn around. She looked around, making sure there was nothing else there with them. The scarecrow had given her quite a fright, and she wasn't about to start giving in to superstitions.
And all that stands between the souls release, this temporary flesh and bone...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:37 am

Chase nodded again, showing his readiness, then began his on his way toward town. The trees and shrubbery around him seemed to choke him, bare down on his very soul. He was entangled, trapped alone.

"So, what brings you all here? Can't be for vacation..." he chuckled, pointing out the rather bleak look to the place.

"Perhaps you are, um... fishing?" Chase never was very good at coming up with simple conversation pieces. He sighed to himself, then rested his hands in his pockets.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Kelly treaded up to the horror film-like brush, pushing some of the branches back to make way for herself. Her light blond hair kept getting mangled in the fine twigs, sending little pinches of pain to her person. She finally fiddled her way out of the more complicated foliage, making her way into a small clearing. She looked about the milieu.

Twigs and branches. Beyond that, fog. No big surprise. She held her hands around her mouth, trying to call for someone to maybe lead the way, "Anyone out there!?" She bellowed...
~{Reminaka}~ ~{Verochka}~ ~{ Mususaki}~
Image Image Image

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:05 am

"I wish I was here for vacation." Nina said, chuckling. "I'm, uh, actually here to find out where my parents are. I'm meeting someone who knows where they live, so...I'm pretty excited I guess, although right now, this whole place is starting to make me reconsider." She said, keeping the conversation going. It seemed they were getting pretty close, but she wasn't too sure with this fog. It didn't really matter though, she had a feeling that once they got there, they would have more to worry about than just fog. "How about you, Chase? Why'd you come to Theyline Cove?"

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:40 pm

Chase opened his mouth to talk, but was cut-off. He swivled his head, looking for the source of the sound.

"We're over here!" he shouted in response. Chase slowed to a stop, awaiting the newest arrival.

"Well, I'm here for my daughter..." he started.
(PSP edit)

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Nina looked back to barely see figure coming forward. Hearing the voice, she could tell it was a woman. Much older than herself, seeing as how she was 'new' to this adult thing anyways. She waved along with Chase, shouting out towards the woman where they were. "Turning back towards Chase, she tilted her head, and then asked "You have a daughter? How old?"

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Chase thought for a moment. Which would be the best description to a stranger? She's dead, but I've been recieving calls from her and my dead wife, or I actually have come to realize she has died, and finally come to terms with that, but I've relapsed and come here in hopes of finding her...

"She was six," he whispered with a smile. He drew his wallet from his coat, flipping it open. He flashed a picture from it, showing a lake and a boat. Chase stood in the picture, leaning on the boat, waving to the camera. Next to him sat a small girl, nervously wringing her hands behind her back.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Nina looked at the picture, and couldn't help but smile. "She's...she's a beautiful little girl. you're very lucky to have-" Nina stopped, her face becoming serious and confused, "She...was six?" Very confused, Nina thought on this for a second. Maybe a gramatical mistake? Or maybe they used to live here and he's visiting her grave. Or maybe.. She stopped thinking, not wanting to go beyond that maybe.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Faint sounds entered Kelly's range of hearing. Maybe some people? She further explored the entangled brush, doing her bast to see past the fog.

Her clothes and hair kept getting caught in various twigs and small branches, but she successfully made her way further into the wilderness. Twigs would snap and fall to the ground, while simultaneously crunching the dead foliage and gravel with her dainty feet.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 pm

"It's.. it's alright," he muttered, waving a hand in the direction of Nina. He frowned slightly, turning to the newcomer, then nodded to her. He shuffled his feet against the leaves coating the forrest floor. The soft crackling sound sufficed to deliver his mind from the thoughts he so desperately wished to forget.

With a smile, he looked up, cheerily extending a hand to the newcomer.

"Chase, welcome to the 'trying to find town' group..." he jested, holding his hands out as if confused.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:19 pm

"Kelly," She replied, extending her hand to meet his, flicking a twig out of her hair in the process, "I hoped you'd be locals," Kelly grinned. She looked about the space they resided.

This obviously wasn't town. It only frustrated her more to know she might not even be close. "I suppose town would be straight ahead?" She cocked an eyebrow, turning to Chase and the girl.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:42 am

Nina nodded at Kelly. "Yeah, we've been heading towards town straight from the road. Been walking for some time, too, so it shouldn't be too far off. I'd say,..."She thought for a moment, trying to remember the directions on the map, "We should be coming across it in a couple minutes, but with this fog...Who knows?" Nina shrugged, shovering her hands in her pockets, this area was starting to annoy her. How could it be so difficult to get to such a small town?

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Chase shook his head in agreement, beginning the walk, and stepping over some branches. It had been a long time since they left the road, and it did seem that the group was overdue in seeing some form of road. Though, this wasn't on his mind.

Since the last comment, Chase had been preoccupied with his thoughts on his daughter, his wife. He waded through a bush, thinking back to the messages; filled with static and sadness, his wife and daughter begged him to return to them. His eyes watered for a moment, though he played the action of wiping his eyes off as catching a branch too closely.

"Shouldn't be too long now," he grumbled, seeing faint glows in the distance.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:12 pm

Kelly nodded, continuing after Chase. She felt so nervous, and yet so excited at the same time.

She felt like maybe she really would meet her husband again. How would it not be true? After all, those messages he sent her... They were real... Right?

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 pm

As they continued through the woods, Nina thought she could see the outline of a road and a fence. "Is that..." she picked up speed, running though the trees. Coming to a stop, Nina felt a wave of relief wash over her. They were here. "I found the road! I found the road!" Jumping up and down and waving her arms, she beckoned for the others to hurry up. "But there's a fence. i'll go ahead and get it loosened up some so we can slip through." Finding a spot in the fence where the wiring was loose, Nina grabbed the fence and pulled at it, trying to loosen it up a bit.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!