Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rose Academy (Closed)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Rose Academy (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Roses

Proof that even the most of things are painful.

The Revolutionary Academy isn't anything less than magnificant. From the towering skyscraper like buidlings to the sanctioned forbidden gardens. The beauty of this incredible establishment leaves many in awe. Probably the most important quality to the academy's overall popularity, other than the fact that it's tallest building can be seen from atlest 500 miles away, is it's unique Elites. While open to all walks of life and races of all kind, those with abilities and powers that are overwhelmingly superior to the normal student, deadly to the weak, and a notch or so better than the experts are in a league of their own. They are seen as the Elites, but nick named the Rose Council, despite the fact that they weren't a real a council. Why this name? Well because of the Roses they are given once recognized as an Elite. These Roses range in a variety of colors, and each is unique to enhance it's owners powers to an even higher level.

The Rose Council

This council is only for the elite of the elite. They are known for the roses they wear in their shirts. Each member has a different color rose. Whether it be their riches, genius mind, or another aspect, if they are in the council then there is no doubt that they're ability is unmatched. Even though each member of the coucil is different, they all have a duty. There is a ranking of the members of the Rose Council; from 1 to (however many members there are). Whoever is considered number 1 is also considered a Ruler over the entire Academy. Like an emporer, his or her word is absolute until their are replaced. The other council members are to be the head of another part of the academy based on their personality.

The Red Rose Academy itself is a place where all people from different races are allowed to come to hone their skills in battle from melee combat to magic and sorcery. Training facilities are set up with a top-notch instructors who teach everything from hand-to-hand combat, Sword dueling/Fencing, Aim and Shoot, and trick targeting to elemental manipulation, dark and light summonings, Dark Magic, Healing spells and much more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Name:

Student/Teacher:

Powers:

Pic/Discription:

Race:
Last edited by Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Amelia (Luna) Rose

Student

Powers: Luna is able to see into peoples futures whether it is five minutes from now or five years into the future. Butof course everyones future can change based on what they do. Luna can also slow down, rewind and speed up time to her hearts content.

Bio: (Include if you like) When Luna was five years old she realised what her powers were. She had seen an image of her father beating her mother in the next room. And five minutes later she heard her mothers scream. Ever since that day she's been afraid of revealing her secret to anyone. As if her future telling was bad enough. One day when walking home from school she was ganged up by a bunch of boys from school who tried to atack her. But when they came to close she threw her hands up and when she looked up the boys had almost stopped in front of her. When she consintrated hard enough she was able to make them go backwards and awa y from her. She had made time go back. Even more scared now she explained to her parents what was hapening to her and scared for their daughters sanity they tried to look for a salution. Thats when she got the letter from Red Rose Academy. She was only 11 years old when she went to the school.

Race: Human

Pic/Discription: Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zane Mours

Student/Teacher: Student

Pic:Image

Power: Zane is known as an Elementalist. Someone who can controle the elements. But not just normal elements like wind, fire, water and air. But wood, metal, even lightning.

Bio: Zane didn't realise he had his powers until he turned fifteen. He had grown up in an orphanage most of his life until one day he was outside in the garden and was moving his hand along the grass and then all of a sudden it began to grow more and more. When he realised what he was doing he moved his hand quickly forward and a sharp guizer of dirt shot itself up from the ground and nearly hit someone else in the Garden. Scared, Zane locked himself up in his room and a day later he got the letter from Red Rose Academy. And has been there ever since.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Raphiel Hernandez

Pic: Image

Power: Raphiel is known as a Tweaker. Someone who can go into someone elses mind and change their thoughts and actions. He is a very dangerous person, and someone who is not to be messed with.

Bio: Raphiel knew about his power since he was old enough to know the differense between right and wrong. He was about three years old when he saw his father pull out a gun do shoot his mother. Not wanting it to happen Raphiel thought about his father putting the gun down and leaving the house and never coming back. And right before his eyes, Raphiels father left the house and never returned. Since then Raphiel (Rafe for short) has kept his power to himself. But when he reached the age of 16 he too got the letter from Red Rose Academy.
Last edited by Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Name: Kestrel White
Powers: She can blind people, by showing them visions that aren't real. She can put an image into someone's mind without them knowing that she's doing it. She also has a tendency to be able to fade into the background, without anybody seeing her.
Bio: Kestrel always lived with her mother when she was younger, but one day after school, she came home to find the house empty. It came out later that her mother had been killed in a freak car accident. As a young girl, Kestrel tried so hard to put the bad images out of her mind. She'd imagine nice scenes of peace and eventually found out that not only could she do this to herself, but to others aswell. Along with this came the ability to camoflage, but she hasn't mastered that power yet.
Pic/Description:

I hope you don't mind me joining again x] I really loved this idea - It was a shame it kinda died last time. :(
Last edited by SilentButterflies on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 pm

of course not dear. I don't mind at all. But for this one I'd like to change up the rules a little bit. Only the members of the elite and of course the students are allowed to have roses. I'm going to let the students get their roses after they graduate. I think that would be better.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Okayy, thanks! I like that idea ^^ I shall edit now..

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 pm

lol thanks dear. I just thought it would be easier, since it confused the hell out of a lot of people. There were a lot of people who still wanted to join so lets hope they want to join again.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey... hope you can make room for me!

Name: Annabell Derr
Powers: Ice/freeze. She can freeze things from a far distance and can make certain things out of ice... Like roses!
Bio: From a young age Annabell (Anne for short) knew she was different (like all teens who have mysterious powers) but she never knew why. Sure her hair was midnight black and sure her eyes were a strange dark blue colour she knew it was something else... her personality was slightly... cold. Then at the age of 14, Anne's powers kicked in. She was innocently sitting down, once again she had been made fun of because of the way she looked, she despised the people around her, but while all the hate and anger was roaming about in her head, her fingers were turning to ice as her hair turned to a Blue colour and her eyes turned into a sky blue and the grass she was touching suddenly froze. She backed away and touched a tree, aswell as the grass, the tree froze aswell. And that night, she recieved the letter from rose acadamy... Since then she has sort of learnt how to control her powers, they were linked to her emotions. So shes adapted it. But Calm and happyness are the only emotions which dont trigger her powers. And just incase she wears Black leather gloves to stop from freezing anything else...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm

very nice Namine. And yes, we have plenty of room for new people to join. ^^

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 pm

*taps foot, waiting for more people*

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShootingStar on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Hmm, this looks fun. I don't see any teachers so maybe I'll create one. I may have something up within the next few minutes.
+Watch Me Fly Like a Shooting Star+

ShootingStar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Nice app Namine.But the pics hair isnt midnight black :D

I had a background idea for this thread to sum up our last thread, you can use it/edit to your liking if you want.This is to make up for me not posting for awhile in the last thread :0

The day went by surprisingly fast after Professor Nathans class.Nothing out of the ordinary happened and everyone seemed to have calmed down.Not all of them got along and settled down after but there was no hostilities.But one interesting thing did happen.Before night time rumour had reached the dorms that there would be a few new students at the Rose Academy the next day.The rumour spread as Rosenthal heard voices outside his door.Rosenthal hastened to the door to hear two male students whispering.He peeked through the keyhole to listen to what they were saying but he couldn't make out who the people were."Oh yeah?"One of them said."Yeah!Sometime tomorrow morning, they will be at the front gate."The other said.Rosenthal listened intently but he couldn't work out the rest they said except for the odd word.Something about a girl, elite and new students.There was a lot more but he couldn't catch it.They then scuttled off to their own rooms."Hmmm...interesting."Rosenthal pondered about the events earlier in the day."I suppose it would be ill-mannered if I didn't apologise.I mean I know she is sensitive but maybe I was a bit harsh.Got a bit carried away, didn't have enough blood that day so my personality was a bit on the wild side."Rosenthal shrugged."Im representing my race here, I wouldn't want us to come across as the ill-mannered common blood vampires."Said Rosenthal making his way out of his room dressed in his usual attire(See pic, except for that skull on the belt o_0).It was night time and the moon was out, its light seemed to rebound off of Rosenthals slightly pale skin.He was probably not aloud to go to the girls dorms but he did anyway.He came to her room, her name was in a silver plaque upon the door.He noticed Kestrel's room was beside hers, a weird coincidence.Rosenthal knocked on the door with his knuckle, giving two gentle knocks.(Insert Karinas text here?)She opened the door."Sorry to disturb you at such an hour"Said Rosenthal bowing, he thought whether to kiss her hand or not but decided against it thinking it was a bit too formal."Im here to say sorry for the way I acted earlier today and I hope you will accept my apology."Rosenthal was meaningful in his apology but he didn't want to look into her eyes for fear of way she would act, he also felt that her eyes peered into his mind and saw past the good parts of him and concentrated on all the bad, even if he was being sincere and meaningful.So he decided to bow again but failed to realise that she was smaller than him and so made direct contact with her eyes.(Insert Karinas text here?)Rosenthal had been meaning to tell her about what he had heard those boys saying earlier but then the door next to them opened.It was Kestrel.(Insert Kestrels post here?)

Well thats the idea to it.I thought it would be nice if we edited this with all the other people from the previous Rose Academy thread who wanted to join this one and have them write a little message like mine for the background and then we could combine them.Also thought Me, Karina and Silent could have a sort of three-way conversation there.Well you dont have to use this idea if you dont want to, I just thought that it was nice.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShootingStar on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Nevermind, sorry, I don't have time to join this! Have fun.
Last edited by ShootingStar on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShootingStar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnout Stars on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Name: Remy Wirach

Powers: Nerve stimulation. Remy can enhance feeling, cause pain, or numb the senses of herself and others who are within her range.

Bio: Remy grew up in an average family-- she lived with her parents and her twin brother, Sampson. When she started high school, her powers first started to appear. Remy noticed that she could numb her own senses. Since this helped her decrease and sometimes avoid pain, she started to try and see what else she could do. With practice, she learned to enhance sensations, and further numb. She didn't realize that she could affect other people until she was forced to use her powers for self defense, almost a year after she started to use them. Once after school, she stayed later than usual, and it was starting to get dark as she walked home. An older boy from her school saw her, and decided to have his way with her, thinking she was just a defenseless younger girl. She tried to run away, but Remy was cornered, and whens he tried to get past him, he grabbed her arm. Without thinking, she sent a jolt of pain through him, and he released her, giving her enough time to get away. Shortly after she realized that her powers worked on other people and that she could cause pain, she received a letter from the academy, and now attends school there. She has a close connection with her brother, and misses him very much when she's at school.

Pic/Description:

Burnout Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 pm

*panics and flails as she sees dacookies comment, but then stops as she rememebers something* Anne's hair changed colour when she got her powers.... Is my somewhat of a terrible bio barely understandable?

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Awesome character Burnout, I like that very much. And I understand what your saying Namine, its okay. We understand. And I like your idea very much cookie. When we start the new rp then we can continue from your post that you just made. We'll keep going off of the storyline we had before and we'll add more characters. For the new people that are joining you will be the new students coming into the school a day late.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Yes I could barely understand it, please change it.

Kidding.I just missed that bit.No worries, its a good app.Il post mine soon.Itl be the same as the last one, I think.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 pm

I added some new things in the second paragraph of description.

Name: Rosenthal

Powers: Powers: Manipulation of Blood.Rosenthal usually cuts his index finger on his pocket knife incantation started.The more blood that is within eyesight the more powerful he becomes.His blood is 20 times more powerful than his enemies but it comes at a cost, as he only has the regenative powers of a vampire, so effectivly the more he bleeds the more powerful he becomes but of course it has a limit for if he bleed too much he will black-out.A vary tricky opponent to fight in the ending stages of a battle, especially if it is a long one like most decent fights are.He is a rare breed of vampire containing only one of the weaknesses of a normal vampire: He craves blood.But his power is limited if no blood is in sight.He can make someone implode from the inside if no blood is in sight.But to do this at this moment in time would kill him, although it is easily possible if enough blood is around him.His usual technique to open with is to cut himself and then proceed to make a whip out of it.He then tries to make his opponent bleed to increase his whips power.This is Rosenthals most basic technique and requires almost no energy.He has many more techniques in his arsenal.His power is growing at a tremendous rate.

Rosenthal was a vampire as far back as he remembers.Humans killed his parents who were also pure-blood vampires, thus he has a deep hatred for any sort of human.Whether he shows it in his actions or not, he wishes for the whole human race to die out and believes that they are pathetic creatures.When his family died a human family took him in as he was only a toddler and they thought the vampires had kidnapped him.A year later he had the four members of the entire family killed.This was when he discovered his power, at the age of ten.Rosenthal was always more of a lone wolf and has been for most of his life.He knew some human people who wanted to be his friend, but he always had a mindset that they were inferior to him just because of their race.There was always one thing though that was an exception to his hatred for humans, and that was if they had power equal or greater than his own, but he was yet to meet someone who had these standards.Also it's against the rules to fight in anything besides organised matches which disappoints him greatly, rules were made to be broken he thinks.So he has decided to conceal the fact that he is a vampire, he also has decided to hide his intentions of finding power and maybe to only reveal both of these facts to someone he can trust.

As of late his hatred for humans has lessened to the extent that he believes they have feelings and that they are not all the same like he once thought.But his hatred is still anything but diminished and it burns like a raging flame inside of him.Word of the new students has reached his ears and this intrigues him, he wishes to greet them and maybe recruit them to his cause, to see their motives and compare them to his own.Perhaps they desire to learn new things just like him?He has yet to put his theory of rats and humans to the test.But still he experienced the cruelty of humans first hand with his parents death and to him this is enough to consider them just one step above rats, which is better than what he had thought before joining the rose academy.He is now torn between the two opposite sides, although he is still heavily leaning towards hatred, it is not as much as it once was.Rosenthal wants to befriend the new people who are coming to the academy, and then unexpectedly reveal that he is a vampire to them, to see their reaction.

Race: Pure-Blood Vampire
Last edited by DaCookie on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

nice, I like that Cookie. I'll be posting the new rp here in a bit. more people can join when they wish too.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 pm

okay guys. The new rp is now posted up in Fantasy and I have made the first post. Cookie i replied to what you put in this thread. new students please make your first posts.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:45 pm

rose-academy-t31897.html theres the link you guys. Lets get to posting ^^

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!