Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Route Obscure and Lonely (Accepting-OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Route Obscure and Lonely (Accepting-OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 pm

sorry for the lack in posting guys, i wasn't able to get to the computer much this weekend...

i promise i'll go post now :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:15 pm

Okii then. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Ack now you guys are waiting for me lol. I didn't have internet for the past few days so I have a lot of work and stuff to catch up on. *goes to read posties and reply*

And in reply to the elongated red text on top of my posting box....LOL!!

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm

lol, ahh it's ok, i know how you feel :D

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Hunter in the alley- Do you want to post your way to us, or should I come get you in some interesting fashion? You lucid dream experimenting is interesting to read in itself. You could find your way to us any way you want, you don't have to go to the moon first.

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:52 am

** Awkwardly shuffles in **

Uhh... hi? Remember me? *Twiddles thumbs* So... uh, can I still be in this? I kinda lost interest for a while and now after reading what you've written I've regained a little enthusiasm.

SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Oh yea, you were the first one to ask some questions, feel free to bring Tom on in, or edit him if you want. Make whatever kind of entrance you want. Welcome back ^_^.

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:48 am

I was gone for a few days. Let me catch up before replying. >>

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am

Quick note of fruit effects: Dixies' feathers are affected by the type of fruit they eat. Much like flamingoes, if they a lot of pink fruit their feathers start to turn pink. The fruit can affect your character in whatever way you want ^^.

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 am

His fur shall turn red zen. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter in the Alley on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:46 pm

I has a question:

What ype of limits do we have? Since this is technically a dream, and we are aware, (or atleast I am, I don't know about the others) we could controll almost everything.
Run Rudy Run...

Hunter in the Alley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Indeed you could. The only thing that would really mess things up is changing the setting, so don't do that until there's a good time to. In the rules I said directly affecting characters was the line. That means you can create any objects that you want, or any npc creatures. You can change yourself as much as you want...you can affect other people if you pm them or talk about it here, you can fly, burst into flames....Please feel free to experiement!

So yea you can affect the enviornment, just not to the point that we're in a completely different place. If you have an idea for a setting please tell me about it in PM and you can gm the rp for awhile, or I'll do it for you.

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Should I reply nowz?

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Sure, go ahead. ^^

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gygsuelo86 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really sorry for not being as active in this RP as I should be. I will be leaving on a trip for a week, so you are welcome to control my character until I return. I will probably be able to post again next Sunday. Thanks for understanding! :D

gygsuelo86
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:32 am

It's fine, this is a pretty laid-back rp. I made it to experiment with the medium and discuss dreams more than anything. Can't wait to read from you though ^_^.

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter in the Alley on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 pm

I just got back from a camping trip, which is why I haven't been posting. Be assured I'll post later today.

Hunter in the Alley
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!