Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Royal to Rocker

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Royal to Rocker

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Royal To Rocker
This is a closed roleplay between Kaoru_chan and I.

Image Image

Annabelle Brook Myers sat by the edge of the pool, her sunglasses pushed up over her forehead and her radio booming by the table. She sported a black polka dotted bikini, and was looking down on the crystal clear water debating weather she should go in. For once both her parents were gone, and her two older brothers John and Chris had gone for the weekend for an orientation at Harvard. Today being only Thursday, the big old mansion would be empty. Annabelle bit her lip; except for a few maid and butlers who would pop in and out. It had taken a while for her parents to trust her in the house by herself, even if the maids were here. Annabelle took off her sunglasses and walked, feet soaking wet, over to the platformed diving board. The sun was setting and the maids and butlers and gone home just a few minutes ago, leaving Annabelle's dinner in the oven. No one would save her if she drowned. Oh well. Annabelle put on a wicked smile and drove straight into the middle of the pool.

Annabelle loved adventure, she lived for it. Growing up, she used to think being born rich- a royal- was a mistake. She hated wearing fancy dresses and saying "please" and "thank you." No matter how much she hated it, however, didn't matter. Her parents would practically force her to act that way. Annabelle touched the bottom of the pool, feeling the ice cooled water wrap around her, and she pushed up for a breath of air. Her long brown hair was pulled back, and Annabelle's brown eyes blinked open. She took a few more dives and swam about 3 more laps and headed up to her room. She took a cold shower, turned off the radio downstairs, and went to turn on her mac.

Annabelle logged on Facebook and smiled when she saw that Josephine was logged on. She sent a quick IM to Josephine: "Hey, year's ending huh? FINALLY!" She typed and added a smiley. Josephine responded in less than 5 seconds: IMMA CALL U, HLD UP. Annabelle picked up her cellphone from her bed.

Annabelle laid stomach first on her bed, and talked to Josephine for an hour or two.

"Really?! Sure, I'll go." Annabelle said. Josephine had invited her to go to her school prom since she knew Annabelle had been killing herself on trying to get out of the house. "Thanks! When is it?" She asked, and wrote down the date.

"Tomorrow?!" Annabelle asked, and Josephine apoiligized she didn't tell her sooner. "Okay, it's fine." She said, knowing her Mom and Dad wouldn't find out since they were away anyway. She could just leave a little later.

"Okay, I'll see you there. Bye!" Annabelel hung up.

She turned off the lights and fell asleep that night to her Ipod. She already knew what to wear for tomorrow.
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!