Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rpers wanted for an anime high school roleplay

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Rpers wanted for an anime high school roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSin on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:26 pm

High School Never Ends is an anime high school based roleplay that's new and needs a few more characters! See more by finding it on my page. Just started and need more characters, although not a lot more. Characters must be approved, they just need to follow the rules below and I'll usually accept them ;)

Rules:
ā€¢Anyone can play
ā€¢Average high-schoolers only (that means no monsters, super-powers, ect...)
ā€¢No God mode or playing others characters without permission.
ā€¢Alliances, love, and relationships are allowed.
ā€¢Please write in third person, past-tense, novel-style please.
ā€¢If you post a character, you must play.
ā€¢Japanese names only.
ā€¢You MUST have an anime picture with your character in the profile box. You can also put a larger size picture of your character in the description.
ā€¢Feel free to move the story-line along if you have a good idea, but please, if it's full of crap don't waste my time ;)
ā€¢Have fun!

YOUR CHARCTER MUST BE LABELED LIKE SO:
::In Title::
[First Name]
[Last Name]
[Nickname (if you have one){Submit like so: First Name ā€œNicknameā€ Last Name}]
[Character Quote]

::In Description::
[Age]
[Gender]
[Grade]
[Appearance {Must have a photo attached!}]
[Height]
[Grade Average]
[Class in Society]
[Extracurricular activity(s)(if any)]

::In Personality::
[Personality]
[Likes]
[Dislikes]

::In History::
[Bio]
[Reason for Enrolling at Kasamura (usually money or grades)]

See my character for an example!
Note: My character is shown in Kasamura's official school uniform, so this is what female characters wear. (Girls: If in your picture, your character is wearing a different uniform, I don't mind, just remember that's not the school's uniform.)
(Boys: The school uniform for boys is black with a red belt, so if you can find a picture of your character with that, feel free to post it!)
.::.Infatuation is through the eyes, but love is through the heart.::.

.::.S[he] be[lie]ve[d] him.::.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EternalSin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rpers wanted for an anime high school roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KillingDraken on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KillingDraken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 pm

I'll join!!! okay heres my character's profile:
:In Title::
First Name: Mitsuki
Last Name: Nakamura
Nickname : Mitsuki "Mitsy" Nakamura
Character Quote: "Well that's interesting"

::In Description::
Grade: 10
Appearance {Must have a photo attached!}:Image
Height: 5'8"
Grade Average: 92
Class in Society: Upper Class
Extracurricular activity(s)(if any): Art club, Chorus, Honors club

::In Personality::
Personality: Picky about most things like her food, clothes, and boyfriends. She is serious about school and will most likely be found studying or reading. While Mitsuki is usually serious in school, she is fun-loving outside of school. She is very confident in herself and thinks everyone else should be confident in themselves too.
Likes: singing, laughing, riddles, summer, reading, boys, sketching in her notepad, listening to music, chocolate ice cream
Dislikes: rainy days, annoying people, tomatoes, liars, bad knock-knock jokes, nosy people, troublemakers, slackers, people who get jealous, people with insecurities

::In History::
Bio: The Nakamura family is very wealthy. They own a line of hotels in Japan and America. Since Mitsuki is an only child she is the next heir to the business. She lives in a mansion in Tokyo with her mother and father. The Nakamura residence is full of maids and servants. Mitsuki has visited New York many times so she is fluent in both English and Japanese.

Reason for Enrolling at Kasamura : Mitsuki is enrolled in Kasamura because of her extremely high grades and her family is also very wealthy.
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 pm

I would like to join but I will not be able to post a character right now as for lack of time currently, so can you reserve for me?

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm up for a boy's spot. Just remind me if I don't make a character by tomorrow....
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!