Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RPG Cafe {Is the name okay?}

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

RPG Cafe {Is the name okay?}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Ookami on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Outside of the lobby, there is a small cafe. It is plain and simple, yet inviting. Inside, there's a small bar at the end with a young lady and a blue-and-white outfit, four tables with four chairs, open windows, and two door side-by-side that have "Mens" and "Womens." There is a young lady at the bar giving an inviting smile and you on a small board that had wrote the foods, drinks, and deserts that would be served. Yet, on the bottom it said, "Alcohol is never served, nor should ever be in here. Tobaco is to be smoked, gagged on, (or anything else you may do with it) out side."
-----

-M'kay, so do you get where I'm going? Well, to clear it up for those who don't (I'm not saying that your not smart or anything, I'm saying that I'm easily confusing) : This is more-or-less where you may chat about anything and everything, all with the convenience of food, drink, and desert. Monetary materials does not matter. =3

That said, I shall add this: I am not trying to take away the Mainn Lobby forum. I am simply putting up a thread where you may talk about anything that you don't think needs its own thread or anything. Thank you.

Oh, and about the alcohol and tobaco rules, my view of them are that they have to be some of the most discusting things ever created... and really have no purpose here. -^^-

Yes, this is slightly RP formated, but there's no forms or anything, so yeah. Though, it's not intended to be a roleplay. Smilies and such are alloud, if you want to use them. x3 =3 Thank you.-
----

Ookami put up her little sign that read "positions open" in the window and deemed the place "Open" by turning the little door's sign and unlocked it. She walked back to the door and started making sure that every thing was neat, clean, and in place while wondering how many people may come in, or if there would be anyone at all who wanted to come...
Ya know what? Just forget about me because it appears that I can't help anyone on here, not even the board itself, and it'd probably be too selfish to ask for help myself. Besides, I'm just the ghost that nobody sees anyways. >_> Goodbye.
P.S. For those of you who want me to continue "Domination," go here. I'll allow anyone to comment on it. Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arctic Ookami
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: RPG Cafe {Is the name okay?}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Kyle walked along the sidewalk, just thinking about things, until he came to a coffeeshop. He hadn't really noticed it before, but did now since there was a sign up that said "Positions Open". 'Hm...' He thought. 'I could use a job..." He smiled and walked into the cafe, where he was met with a pleasant view. He walked over to a young woman, the only one here, and took a breath. "Excuse me. The sign said that there are positions open? I'm interested, if you don't mind." He smiled warmly, his bright blue eyes emitting kindness. He wore a simply black shirt, with black cargo pants and grey basketball shoes. His skin was very tan, and he had hair to match it. Though, under his right eye and travelling to his chin, he had a scar that detracted from his entire face. But most people thusfar hadn't minded.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quondam on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Erin, or Error as she was better known as, was aimlessly wandering around the town looking for a job. She was a new resident there, and was already finding herself in financial conundrums. "Well, I'm sure a job can fix that." She had said to herself determinedly. Much to her dismay (and horrible luck), all of the jobs were taken. "Drat." She cursed. "I never should've blown all my money on all the cute things they have around here!"

Just after she finished her sentence, she looked at what she was standing in front of. A cafe-bar type place that was... HIRING! Jumping up and down in joy, she squealed,"YES! Finally, luck's on my side!"

Dashing inside the place impulsively, she ignored the guy who was already asking for a job and exclaimed rather arrogantly,"JOB! Give me a job; I guarantee I'll be the best worker you'll ever have! Now, please, please hire me! You won't regret it, I won't let you do that! Oh no!" As she rambled on and on, Erin's brown curly hair was bobbing and her green eyes, partially hidden by her odd pink sunglasses, were sparkling.

John McClane: Oh, so I have an admirer? Why doesn't he just send me a bouquet?
Officer... Lorenzo?: Yeah, everyone knows you really like pansies.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

True, but ironic. You should know why.

quondam
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Ookami on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 pm

To say the least, Ookami found herself thrilled, shocked, and giggling in less that three minutes. "Both of you may have the job," she replied. "Of course, this is a small cafe, so you there will only be . Simply, I need help with any waitress, bussing, and kitchen duties. As we have no actual customers, nor any outfits, so I'll only have a couple of aprons, and no one has to bus at the moment. The job also gives what it gets, so don't expect a steady pay check until I can figure one up in a few days. No, I'd like to know your names and a resume. I am Ookami, and here's a small file if you'd wish to sign up right away." She grabbed two sheets from behind and under the bar, along with two pencils, and set them in front of her. Of course, there was just a few lines, and she knew that they'd be okay.

Arctic Ookami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Kyle almost laughed at the woman who burst in. Then, the other woman gave them a small intorduction and a form to fill out. Smiling and still laughing a bit, he took it and thanked the woman, sitting at a table. Looking at the form, he tapped the pencil on the table and started.

Name: Kyle Hall
Birthday: December 2nd
Skills: Bartending, Waiting, Making Drinks
Weaknesses: Late Nights

A few minutes later, he had filled out the form and handed it in. He waited patiently by the counter for the woman to come back.
Last edited by Kædai on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quondam on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Once the owner decided to give both, most importantly her that is, the job, Erin jumped up in joy and cheered,"YAY! I have a job, I have a job!" She was just about to begin her happy dance, when the owner suddenly said not to expect a steady pay check. Her cheerful expression turned into a cross one, and she whined,"But... But... I need a paycheck... BADLY!" Once the owner, Ookami, took out the resumes and pencils for her and the other guy, Erin let out a contented sigh. "Well, you know what? The money doesn't matter too much. You seem nice, so I won't mind working for ya." She said with a grin.

Grabbing the resume and pencil quickly, she began racing through it. "Name... Erin Wilkinson, but call me Error! Hmmm, age... Why do you wanna know, huh, huh, huh?! Birthday... Oooh, is that so you can give me a present? I LOVE presents! Okay, my birthday's on April 26th. Skills... Being good at everything I do! Beat that! Weaknesses... Bad luck, totally!" After filling out the remainder of the resume silently, since it was a bit more personal, she handed it and the pencil to Ookami with a smile.

"Finished~!" She melodiously stated.

quondam
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Ookami on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm

While waiting on them, Ookami found that she had mis-worded her words as well as she would have liked. Yet, she mentally shrugged. They'd figure out what she meant sooner or later, well by the end of the week.

They came back with them and she giggled, took the resumes, scanned them quickly, and gave a small nod. She smiled back at them and pointed to the door behind her. "In there are a couple of aprons, just take one and wait until we get some customers. You're alloud to chat until they come right now." She looked at her watch and smiled. Pies are done! she thought and gave a 'follow me' signal as she went into the kitchen through the door and to the oven, aprons neatly foulded and displayed on the side counter.

She then continued to take out two pies out of the oven: Cherry and Apple. Cheerfuly, she continued through the kitchen and tending to the food.

Arctic Ookami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Chris smiled and followed Ookami into the kitchen. He donned one of the aprons and made sure it fit. Nodding, he turned to the other girl. "I guess I'll wait at the counter then." He smiled again and headed out to the counter. Indeed, there weren't many people here, so he simply sat on the stool and looked out of the windows. It was still really early, so not a whole lot of people would be coming in.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!