Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rules aren't always meant to be Followed [private]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Rules aren't always meant to be Followed [private]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 pm

this is a private RP between fauxtruth and arteech0kee

"The coven has decided there needs to be some way you can become like Olivier since his passing," The heir to the Le'Fleur coven muttered to himself, mimicking the voices of the Elders as he walked around in the later hours on his own in the nearest town from the Le'Fleur mansion, and within that first hour of his escape from the eyes of the judgmental Vampire Elders, Jacque had managed to think a lot more clearer about what he really thought about being the heir to the Coven Leadership. He combed his fingers through his dark hair, his nose wrinkled in annoyance after the voices of the cover leaders rushed over and over his head. It was to the point where his head began to throb, his fingers rubbing against his temple as he continued to brush passed people in the dark. "Why do they always bother with what I want to do... Gah!" He hissed as he made it to the end of the street, his fingers pushed into his pale skin and dragged down to the edge of his jaws and slammed to his thighs as he bent down and groaned.

"Eugh, what is that smell?" Gaston cussed under his breath as he stood back up, his head swooping left and right as his brows furrowed in frustration. He covered his nose and mouth as the humans wandering passed him stared at him in awe. He was a tall man, pale complexion and his trench coat really didn't help him from blending in. Though, what would people be doing in those hours anyway? The Vampire took slow steps towards the side and got closer and closer to the stench, but it wasn't anything familiar to him. The closer he got,t he more cautious he became.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Rules aren't always meant to be Followed [private]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 pm

With each passing seconds her lungs grew heavy, the pace of her breath increasing. She had used the last of her strength to remove the silver dagger from her stomach in one final effort to save her own life, but by then it had been too late; the damage was done. All she could feel was the searing pain from the wound. Funny enough, she didn’t even see the face of who tried to take her life. Normally, she would have expected this, always getting into fights and always getting someone’s blood boiling, but this time? This time it wasn’t her fault. Someone had tried to kill her, literally murder her, and she assumed it was for the simple fact she was a werewolf. If she could place a bet, it would be that it was a vampire who tried to kill her, whoever it was certainly smelled the part.

Alayna didn’t like vampires, but she had never tried to kill one just for the sake of killing. Some part of her had a very slight respect for life; despite the fact a vampire was technically dead, they were alive enough for her to care. Even if it was just a little bit. Oh, and it was illegal to kill someone with the penalty of death, that was incentive enough to keep her mind of murder.

Every time she took a breath it was sounding more and more like she was gurgling water in her throat. All she could smell was her own blood, it was everywhere. Above her was a little piece of sky, to each side was a wall. She was going to die in an alleyway, like a filthy rat. A dog was hidden behind some garbage, growling quietly as it waited for her to die so it could feast.

“Even you, b-rother? Don’t you realize we’re the same?” She gasped out, a tiny steam of blood sliding down her chin. She groaned, feeling only the burning sensation the silver had left behind and the weight of Death’s kiss on her eyelids; except she didn’t want to die.

“H-help!” Alayna cried, though it was barely more than a raspy whisper. A tear rolled down her face, mixing with the dirt and blood. She grimaced at the pain her abdomen. Someone had to be able to help her, someone had to be around. She couldn’t die here, like this, completely alone and hopeless. A witch could help her, a fellow werewolf, a faerie, anyone. She was desperate, and her vision was starting to blur.

Then she heard someone approaching, and it was a smell she knew quite well. Sickly sweet, like an artificially scented candle: it was a vampire.

Shit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm

The scent got stronger, and if her were to compare, it smelled like dogs, one that had been freshly bathed into a bed of red roses. It had been different from others, but he instantly knew that the scent had been of a werewolf. The smell of blood eased into the mix, it had caused Gaston to lick his lips as the thought of the red fluid drizzling down his throat had made him shudder at the though. His lips curved beneath his hand as he made it to near the end of the alleyway and caught sight of a woman, she had been bleeding and her raspy voice had cried for help. But that woman wasn't human, oh no, he recognized the smell and it was definitely one that belonged to a werewolf.

"Injured pup," Gaston merely commented, the accent of the French natives oozed out of him as his thin lips parted and his fangs revealed itself slowly and poked at his lower lips. His complexion brightened by the moon as it played the role of a spotlight, and the two of them were left alone. Dogs had howled nearby, the footsteps of homeless people rummaged about in their own stench as he merely rubbed his nose and flicked away his hand afterwards, his dark eyes glared at the weakened woman as he asked, "What's wrong?"

Oh the sympathetic side of him was seeping out. It wasn't on purpose, it was the part of him he really didn't like. The sight of a woman, bleeding and crying for help had urged him to want to help him, but the other side of him conflicted his thoughts as his despise towards werewolves was something else.

(I might be in and out on posting because I'm doing my assignment, lol, procrastination, but heck, keeps me sane xD)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

She had difficulty keeping her eyes open to see the vampire who had approached her, but she managed. Getting help from a bloodsucker was not ideal, in fact she downright hated the idea, but as much as she hated it he was her last hope. She looked up to wear the silver dagger was laying when he asked her what was wrong."I couldn't...p-pull it out in time." Alayna needed something that could heal faster than she did, whether that was the fey's magic dust, a witch's spell, or even...vampire blood. The thought of vampire blood repulsed her, and the chances of him giving any to her were slim.

"Vampire attacked m-me," She growled, clearly feeling some animosity towards him and his race. To think, all she had done tonight was go out for a drink, and it wasn't even her who had stirred up trouble this time around. The pain in her side was beginning to dull, though she figured it was just an adrenaline rush that lessened the pain. Then, a thought popped into her head, one that made her heart pound like a drum in her chest. "Here to f-finish the job?" She grinned through her fear and coughed up some more blood.

She gasped for air, her lungs feeling heavy and not filling with air like they should have been, but instead with her own blood. She was drowning without water while she bled out at the same time. Alayna would be dead in mere minutes if something were not done, and the small amount of hope she had had shriveled into nothing.

((It's totally cool. (: I'm just watching shows on Netflix. I probably have homework too, but I don't feel like doing it. XD))

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 am

Watching her squirm and flinch as he caught glimpse of a silver object poking out of her. He shook his head and groaned as he knew that his conscience was horribly taking over what he did, and the next he knew, he had pulled the blade out of the girl. He gripped onto the silver dagger and inspected it, eyeing every inch of weapon and narrowed his eyes at the sight of the Le'Fleur insignia at the end of the dagger. Gaston knew exactly that there was certainly some conflict between the female werewolf and the vampires in his coven. "I suppose I am going to help you, right?" He sarcastically spoke to the werewolf as he leaned down, pressing the silver blade against his right wrist and pierced into his skin, sliding the blade from one end to the other as dark red blood drizzled down his pale complexion. "Alright, wolf, sit up," He instructed, though he aided her. Gaston placed his hand at the back of her head, aiding her closer to his wrist and added, "If you do not drink, then clearly you will suffer the horrid pain you are feeling.

His eyes trailed from head to toe, slightly twitching his right eye each moment that went past. To him, it was odd that she smelled differently to those other werewolves he had sniffed out throughout his time in the living, and there was certainly no way that he had ever met her before, considering it was the first time he had ever smelled such sweet scent. It drew him to her, despite their differences. Gaston's right hand shivered as he forcefully pulled his hand away from her lips, watching his blood on her pouted lips, staining her lips to which he licked his very own lips to at the sight. "I know who is after you, but for now, we would need to get away from here," He grumbled to her, trying to fight his conscience and sympathetic view, but he couldn't fight it too long. The Vampire pushed the silver dagger in between his belt and black pants, not caring that there may be a chance he may be wounded. Gaston then placed one hand on her back, the other under her knees and he pushed himself to his feet, carrying the woman and turned his head left and right to see if anyone had seen what he was doing.

As fast as he could, Gaston reached the apartment that he occasionally resided in. The darkness of the room had no signs of light anywhere inside. He carried the woman inside, using the heel of his black boots to push the door to a close, and the lingering silence he longed for had been ruined by the sound of the werewolf's breathing. He couldn't help to stare at her, being so close, he had admitted that she was quite an attractive one, though he wasn't anywhere near wanting to get to know her at all. Placing her gently down onto his leather sofa, his nose wrinkled at her strong scent each time he inhaled, and it seemed to have stained onto his own skin. Rather disgusted, Gaston rushed to remove the black trench coat off of his body, exposing his long sleeve dark blue clothing that had been buttoned up to just a third button from the top.
"What is your name, wolf?" He questioned her, his back facing towards her as he rotated the switch of his lighting, slightly giving a dim glow and revealing the - surprisingly - clean and furnished apartment.

(hahah, that's me all the time ^^))

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Everything after ingesting his blood had gone by in a blur, she was exhausted despite the fact she was healing. When he scooped her up and began to carry her to heaven-knows-where, her eyes flashed to their yellow wolfy state as opposed to her usual gray. Being helpless wasn't something she enjoyed and she had had about enough of it for one lifetime, but she was in no state to object. She breathed heavily as her body began to heal itself, and every breath got easier as the moments passed.

The moment she was placed on the couch she relaxed. "What's your name, vampire?" She retorted, her voice still a little raspy, and she chuckled. She flinched at the pain the laughter had caused her, and placed her hand over the now healing wound. Her blood covered her clothes, leaving them sticky and cold. After all was said and done, if this vampire didn't kill her, she would go home and take a nice long shower and get all of the gore off herself. Too bad she would have to throw the clothes away, she was wearing her favorite shirt.

"I'm Alayna Marx, since you wanted to know." She wasn't fond of telling him, but he had saved her life and she could give him at least that much.

"Nice place you have here. No coffins? No human blood bags begging for you to abuse them?" Sarcasm was oozing from her words, it was somewhat of a default setting for her and part of the reason she was in trouble a majority of the time. Despite that, she hadn't lied when she said he had a nice place, it was better than anything she had ever stayed in, but she was a traveler who mostly crashed in the cheapest apartments she could find. If she was lucky she'd make a friend who would invite her to stay, but she refused to stay in one place for longer than a year or two.

She took a deep breath and relished in the air that filled her lungs. Vampire blood was pretty potent, apparently, though she knew it would be a while before she was completely back to normal. If she carried a vial of that around with her, she could have avoided this situation all together, but that thought was too morbid even for her.

She looked at her savior and studied him for a moment. He was handsome, that was for sure, and a little too serious for her liking. Then, something he had said earlier made its way into her head. "You said you knew who did this. Who was it?" Alayna growled, already want to get back at the bastard who had the nerve to try and kill her. Whoever it was had nearly succeeded in ending her life and she was not in a forgiving mood.

((Lol. I just pigged out on junk food. College is making me fat. xD))

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Alayna Marx was her name, the woman had a raspy, ill voice, but at the very least, she had responded to him. It was odd for him to communicate with her without having some sort of spiteful expression or tone, but he had sounded normal, rather calm, which confused him inside. He looked over his shoulder to glance her way after her introduction, then he fully turned her way afterwards as he replied, "I am Jacque Gaston Le'Fleur, but people call me Jacque, others Gaston, so decided whichever you want to call me as they're both okay."

Although what he did expect was the sudden sarcasm, as he's encountered werewolves before, they also had the sort of sarcastic and condescending in a way to show they showed no fear for the night-walking vampires. Gaston listened to her speak about his home, why it had no coffins or bags of human head. It made him sound quite a savage, the ones humans had made up to make them sound like a pack of hungry wolves, which was very ridiculous. His right eye twitched at those words. "I am no where near those types. They are the kinds that humans wished we were, but we are not," Gaston defended himself. "But if you would like, then maybe I would go out of my way to go outside, right now, grab a few humans from the street and fill a bag with their heads in them," He smirked at the suggestion. It was that side of himself that he didn't want other people to see, especially since he always responded to sarcasm in a comical way.

He eyed the woman. His blue eyes stared at the blood that stained her clothing, and watched some of it trickle down onto his leather couch. Gaston had the urge to grunt and scold at her for making a mess of his home, as he was particularly precious with the items in that apartment, but he shook his head, his feet beginning to advance toward her and took a seat on the single chair on the side. He leaned back, letting out a relaxed sigh from his lips as he closed his eyes and allowed the comforting feeling ooze into him. It wasn't until the woman had questioned him about the owner of the dagger that his eyes shot open and his attention returned to her. "I cannot tell you that," Gaston shook his head. "But I will deal with it when I return back to the coven tomorrow evening," He added as he leaned his body towards the right, leaning his head against the palm of his hands and his fingers pressed against his face. His lips pursed together as he stared the wolf right into her eyes, somewhat finding the beauty that they were said to have.

"What makes you different from the others?" Gaston thought aloud. "Why is it that I smell something sweeter than a typical wolf?" He continued on, asking himself out loud as though he wanted her to hear what he was actually thinking. It was probably because he was so used to himself being alone in the apartment, nonetheless, it was best to say his thoughts out loud so that maybe Alayna could help him solve it. "I am curious, what do wolves eat?" He asked, sounding rather naive and more foreign as his French accent revealed itself.

(I SERIOUSLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! Lol sorry for the cap locks!
Oh crap, I've been writing "Gaston" this whole time, lol, and my character's name is Jacque. I'll just call him Gaston.)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Alayna paused for a moment when he told her his name, thinking that it sounded familiar and she tried to place it. "Le'Fleur? Like, The Le'Fleur Coven?" She found herself laughing at that through the slightly stinging sensation she now felt. "My goodness, aren't you obligated to kill me or something? For the sake of your coven?" She had heard about a pack of werewolves killing a prominent member in a coven by that name, though she certainly had nothing to do with it.

She watched as he looked her over, but said nothing. It was a little embarrassing, vampire or not, to be in the presence of a man when she looked the way she did: a bloodied mess...And she was a bloodied mess who was apparently getting blood all over his furniture. She grimaced slightly, wanting to apologize, but feeling she really didn't have anything to apologize for. After all, he was the one who brought her here to bleed all over his house, and then he made the comment about human heads and she raised an eyebrow. "You know, I think I'm good. I like the normal-less-vampy vibe better."

It was unnerving to have a vampire look her in the eyes and have a conversation with him like their species didn't completely hate each other. She was sure this didn't happen a lot, or even happen at all. This was a freak situation, one that she wasn't quite sure she was in for. Why did he save her? "Wait, you're not going to tell me who almost killed me?" She was mad about that, quite furious really. Alayna did have a bit of an anger problem. She held on to her wound - which was now beginning to close up - and moved herself into a sitting position. "I deserve to know and hope that whoever it was can take what they dish out." She growled, but knew it was likely a hopeless cause. After all, she was sure he wouldn't want his own kind to suffer, even if they deserved it.

His question, thankfully, caught her attention before she had anymore time to think about what she would do to the son-of-a-bitch who hurt her. "I don't understand what you mean. What does the 'typical wolf' smell like?" To her they smelled like the woods after rain and there really wasn't any variation, but she couldn't really smell herself. His next question about what they ate made her laugh. "We're wolves. We run through the woods and eat deer and animals just like any other wolf would. We're animals and humans. Some wolves will attack vampires or humans, claiming it makes them stronger, but I think that's a load of shit, and if you haven't noticed - I'm not exactly power hungry. I don't fancy being an Alpha's wife or an Alpha myself." Being in a pack meant social climbing and if the Alpha of said pack wanted to make her his? Well, she literally wouldn't be able to say no. It was one of the many reasons she preferred being alone.

"Now I have a question for you, Gaston," She said, mimicking his French accent when she said his name. "Why did you save me?"

((THERE'S JUST SO MUCH YUMMY FOOD AVAILABLE. And it's so cheap. xD You really can't NOT get fat when going to college. It's a rite of passage.
I figured you were calling him Gaston because he preferred to go by his middle name or something. xD))

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:22 am

Gaston was rather curious with her responses. Alayna had answered him directly, revealed a domineering and feisty approach, and that triggered some sort of switch within him to want to take a closer dig into her mind. He wasn't the kind of Vampire who read people's thoughts, no, that had been his Father, which resulted in his own beatings during his youth. His rebellious nature had deflected against the girl's own responses, especially the comment of her scent and they're preferences in meals. A smirk curved on his lips at the thought that it had been similar, however, the human and wolves were switched around, and the deer and wild beasts were mere pets around his Coven.

Alayna had switched the topic. Aiming a question towards him, asking about his identity and the purpose of keeping her alive, especially after she had made a clear statement that being a son of the Le'Fleur Coven led to some odd reason to killing a wolf, who seemed to not have taken any part of the murder of his Brother. Gaston traced his finger back and forth on his lower lip, his fangs peeking out to tap against his own finger while it swayed. Alayna had somewhat become quite an attraction, though it wasn't the type he would towards the many lovers he's spent the night with, but in a way, he was drawn to her. He figured it was the scent.

"I'm a Le'Fleur Vampire who could not care less about what went on behind closed doors, and I have lived that way for quite some time, before the death of my Brother," Gaston grumbled under his breath as his eyes briefly turned to the right, and then to the left, before returning them back into the wolf's gaze. He kept a prominent eye contact, still with a small curve on the corner of his lips as he continued, "I suppose that I had saved you because I felt sympathy, however, I would really not prefer having some wolf bleed all over my furniture as it is not common for me to bring a creature as yourself in here."

The Vampire leaned back on his seat, rather relaxed and asked, "How did you get caught up in your situation, wolf?"

((HECK YER. AND ITS SO CLOSE!! I've tried so hard to pack lunch and save money, but then I have classmates always wanting to go try the food around college. Wah!
Lol, well now he does xD))

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am

His question brought her back to the events of a few hours before, which were quite hazy and it seemed like they had gone by in a flash. She had just left the house, wanting to go to a club and party the night away - just as she had many nights previous; she was a bit of a party animal and alcoholic. She was wearing a red top, as she had on many occasions, that had a low neckline and had an unforgiving tightness, but wearing it guaranteed free drinks. All in all, she had planned for it to be a night of fun that she could wake up and regret in the morning, nothing was out of the ordinary.

No, that wasn't right. Something had been wrong, she had had the feeling she was being followed the entire time she was out, a feeling she couldn't shake no matter how many times she switched clubs, but every time she turned around there wasn't anyone there. Alayna closed her eyes and leaned back on the arm of the sofa, thinking back to the events. There had to be more there, right up until the fight...Except there wasn't much of a fight to be had, she was unarmed and unprepared, whatever vampire it was had had that dagger; a silver dagger.

"I was just walking down the street, thought I was being followed, caught the scent of a vampire, and BAM! I was down. I figured it was someone who I had embarrassed by kicking their ass before. I'm no stranger to trouble, I have a lot of enemies." That was an understatement. She could count the amount of 'close' friends she had on one hand, but the amount of people who would wish her ill will were uncountable. She got in a lot of fights, called people a lot of names, and slept with a few girl's boyfriends. Alayna Marx wasn't the type of girl you brought home to mom. In fact, she was the type of girl you would date to intentionally piss of your parents.

"People love to hate me, and you will too by the end of the night -- if you're sane. By the way? Sorry for bleeding on your furniture, kind of out of my control," She winked, before growing slightly more serious. "Despite what it took to save my life, I hope you know I'm grateful. As much as it pains me to say, I am in your debt."

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

Debt, oh how strong that word was to him. Maybe that was why Gaston occasionally abused his sympathetic side, considering that the people he allowed to survive had always said the exact same words that Alayna had told him. For him, those words were pretty strong, and for him, there were just some things he couldn't get on his own without having someone else do it for him. He's had a few already in his debt, and he hasn't collected them just yet, but most of them had been humans, one being a fellow vampire, and she had been the first to be a wolf, since he wouldn't be caught dead helping werewolves, especially since the death of his Brother, but that one had been different.

What differentiated her from the others? Well, there was just something about her.

"That is kind of you," Gaston smirked, thinking about how he may use that debt to his advantage. "I suppose time will come when i would collect that debt, but that isn't now," He added as he pushed himself off his seat, taking along his jacket that dangled at the side. His blue eyes dropped down to the stained leather chair, and he could even smell it without even wanting to. The Vampire placed his finger on the bottom of his nose, slightly blocking his nostrils to avoid mixing both the scent of her blood and her odd, yet sweet, scent. "You may rest here for a while, I would not like you to be wandering around when someone is hunting you down," He continued on as he wandered towards a certain wooden door, just opposite them and twisted the golden knob, he pushed the door open, which caused a slow croak within it's hinges and revealed a bathroom. "You may bathe here," He beckoned to her, flicking on the light switch to show everything that was inside. "There's a robe in there, and I will find you something to wear. I cannot stand seeing you drenched in blood that may dry up and cause a strong stench in here. I don't want that," His head shook left and right. "I'll be right back."

The Vampire wandered towards the hallway, fading into its darkness and left Alayna on her own. Whether she decided to run or inspect or even just bathe, it was entirely up to her, since what he wanted to do was contact his Coven to tell them he wouldn't be home. Entering a room that contained a large bed, a desk by the window, a lamp, a bookshelf, and a computer, the bedroom had a consistent theme of being black and red, which may have caused him to fall into the stereotypical Vampire that many have described in their ridiculous books. He wandered towards the desk, throwing his jacket around the chair and he took a seat. The silver dagger placed atop the wooden side table while he reached for his phone, dialing the first number on the list and awaited for the other end to answer. Although his conversation was short, he managed to get scolded by his Father for walking away when he wasn't supposed to. Gaston merely groaned at the end, tossing his phone on top of the satin sheets of his bed. As he stood, he unbuttoned his shirt, exposing the upper half of his body, his masculine figure as he walked back into the hallway, across to the room opposite him.

"It's ridiculous that I have women clothing in here," Gaston mumbled to himself as he opened the closet of the spare bedroom. There were many kinds of women's clothing, although he complained about them, he never bothered to show signs of clearing them any time soon. He shook his head with a grunt. He didn't know what fashion women wore nowadays, and the vampire woman who used to reside in that very room had a mixture of styles. In frustration, he rushed back to the living room, took a seat at the very same spot that he once sat on while talking to the wolf and decided to wait for her. His eyes closed as he leaned back, swallowing down his saliva while deep into thought about what he was really doing. Thinking, what would his Brother do?

That question was so easy to answer. Olivier would kill her, of course.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm

As she considered what her debt to Gaston might entail, she had decided now was as good a time as any to take a shower and wash the blood and gore from herself. She was beginning to feel sticky and if their was one thing she could stand, it was the feeling of being unclean. The water ran down her shoulders, mixing with blood and dirt, and for the first time all night she had a feeling of peace come over her, despite being in the home of a vampire. In the background she heard a phone conversation and the sound of someone going through things, but she ignored it. Whatever happened after she left the bathroom was something she didn't want to think about.

There was a slight pink scar where her wound had been, but the longer she stood under the water the more it began to fade until it had disappeared completely. Her energy slowly began to turn and she know longer felt like death was hanging over her shoulder. After she felt completely like herself again, she got out of the shower and towel dried her hair - already loathing the long curls that began to form, as she usually straightened her hair. The robe was far too long for her tiny stature, instead she simply wrapped the towel around herself. She wasn't exactly shy.

She made her way back into the living room, and raised an eyebrow at the very shirtless vampire. For being a blood sucker, he was rather attractive. Alayna grinned, thinking of all the clever and mildly inappropriate jokes she could make, but refrained from doing so. "So, Le'Fleur, do I have to leave now? Or would you rather keep me around a little longer?" Part of her wanted to leave, but she was also terrified that if she walked out his door she would be condemning herself to death.

((Sorry for taking so long! It's been a busy couple of days. (: I also apologize for this being so short! The next post will be longer.))

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 pm

The door croaked open, and in an instant, Gaston's eyes turned towards the bathroom, where a figure came from the steam and revealed the wolf in merely a towel. His blue eyes started from her head and lowered to her feet, examining every part of her that was visible, and he couldn't help but acknowledge her. Though her scent slightly faded after her shower, he didn't know he was somewhat attracted to her. Probably because he was a male. Gaston shook his head and stood from his seat, his head shook left and right before he brushed passed her towards the hallway. "Follow me," He simply said as he walked by her, leading her towards the spare bedroom with the closet space that had been filled with women's clothing.

The Vampire took a step to the side, allowing the doorway to be completely open for Alayna to enter. He watched her carefully before he reached for the doorknob, giving her a nod. "I assume you will be taking your time, so I will be out here, giving you some privacy," Gaston gave a smile towards her as he pulled the door to a close. His hand, however, didn't want to leave from the doorknob, which made him think why. There was always a part of him that wanted to peek at women, especially those that he found quite attractive and had some intent on sleeping with. But those women were merely humans, his libido hadn't found any attraction to other creatures, especially Werewolves. Alayna had been his first. Gaston shook his head, forcefully removing his other hand from the doorknob and he leaned his back against the wall, causing a small thud.

He waited there patiently, trying to listen in to things she said to herself or the footsteps she made around the room behind him. "That room... It used to belong to a Vampire woman," Gaston revealed. "But I suppose it'd be good to have a stench of a Vampire on you, so no Vampire that lurks around these areas would assume I have hidden a wolf around my apartment, especially those who decide to find ways to get me into trouble with my Father," He continued on, but his voice trailed into murmurs under his breath about how he would like nothing more than to be his own and not be pressured to take over the seat of the Leader. "The stress it brings to me ruins my complexion," He thought aloud as he eyed his pale left hand, rolling the sleeves slowly and stared so blankly at the bite mark that had scarred his skin on his left forearm for many decades, reminding him of his Brother's death.

(not a problem at all ^^)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 am

When Gaston had brought her to a room that wreaked of another vampire, she was slightly hesitant to enter. Had someone else been here the whole time, and she had simply failed to notice? But then she realized the smell was stale and old, like a home that had been abandoned. It made her curious, though she hardly cared enough to ask. It was probably a lover of his, maybe even a sister, or maybe he was just kinky; that last thought had come to her when she realized the room was filled with women's clothing.

Now, if there was anything on this Earth that Alayna had passion for -- other than booze and endless partying -- it was clothes, and now she had found herself in a clothing paradise. They were a little old fashioned, but they were beautiful and she found a few pieces that would just pass her off as a vintage wearing hipster; not her usual style, but it was doable. She realized after she had put them on herself that she stunk of vampire and it made her slightly uncomfortable. She found herself wishing her own clothes had not totally been ruined, because now she smelled like some mixed species...thing. For a brief moment, she considered the looks she would get on the streets when someone smelled her and it made her giggle quietly. She could even confuse The Seelie and Unseelie Courts with this kind of stench!

When she found herself back in the living room, with Gaston explaining how the smell could help and that the clothes use to belong to a female vampire, she could help but get the shivers. "Your lady friend didn't want to keep her little clothing collection?" Alayna questioned, her now make up-less eyes widening slightly. Clothing was the only constant companion she had had over the years, and had she kept it all she'd have quite the collection herself, but keeping so many things as a traveler was impractical. "Or do you have some freaky fetish that you're trying to cover up by saying they belonged to a woman?" She teased, biting her lip and smiling. "I didn't know a vampire could be so kinky, they always seem so serious!" Alayna's response was childish, but for a werewolf of her age that wasn't an entirely uncommon trait. For a human she was old, as a werewolf she was very, very young. While she could certainly be serious if the situation was grave enough, at the moment she felt it unnecessary and was already yearning to go out and have some fun. She assumed that vampires mentally aged faster than a werewolf, though physically they were the same.

Her eyes made their way over to his arm as he unrolled his sleeve, and she stared at the scar for a long while. "How did you get that?"

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:21 am

Gaston chuckled at her response. It was rather childish, and he had thought of how others may have responded to such comments, well, he knew that the way he reacted was far from how the other vampires would. He shook his head and replied, "My dear, that woman had a clothing fetish. My wardrobe had been completely changed by her, but sadly, she had passed on. Thus the lead to this scar of mine." He tapped on the bite mark, it was clear and visible that it was a bite from a wolf, and humans often grow some spite out of the werewolves upon sight. "I received this at the death of my Brother, when we were-" He paused and pushed himself from the wall, turning towards her with a glum face. He fell silent, staring into her innocent eyes. He saw she probably had no clue what had happened hundreds of years ago, and he didn't want to burden her with the though. "-It's nothing. I assume that you were not born at the time of this event," He merely continued and allowed his eyes to scan the choice of clothing.

She chose a dress. It was one of the dresses he personally favored, which made him nod in agreement to her choice of clothing. However, as his comment of scent before, her wolf scent had merged into the vampire's and it created a reek for his nose. Gaston showed how displeased he was by the wrinkle of his nose and the cover with his right hand. "Oh hell," He cussed. "Your sweet scent has turned to somewhat of a homeless human," He spoke as he took a step back. Although it may look ridiculous to humans of his reaction, but he could smell her. It was bad. "You scent does not mix well with those. You smell like a horrendous Seelie." He continued on, and he hadn't thought at one moment if he had insulted her. Gaston was rather blunt that way, but he had a side that acted like his conscience, and he hated it. "I apologize," The Vampire sighed. "I did not mean to offend. It's just, I have never smelled something such as that scent," He explained himself and lowered his hand away from his nose, loosening up his face and showed that he had been apologetic.

To Gaston, he hated the scent of other creatures, especially breeds that were unnecessarily mixed, like the vampires who had impregnated with humans. Their children reeked of sewage water, therefore, easily recognized and killed for being an abomination. The Le'Fleur Coven were strict upon mating, it was forbidden and punished horribly. That was what Alayna had smelled like. To him - no matter how inappropriate it may seem - he could smell a mixed breed.

"I suppose, since you are staying here, I may politely offer you something to eat." The Vampire spoke out of the blue. His left hand swept in mid-air and beckoned to the end of the hallway, pointing towards the direction of his kitchen. "I wouldn't like a guest to be hungry."

(ah, been so hectic, I am so sorry ><)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm

She frowned, the subject of death wasn't very near and dear to her heart in that moment, but something about the way he had said it made her even sadder. Her eyes glanced over the scar, realizing it was the pattern typical of a wolf bite. "When your Brother was attacked by wolves? I'd like to say we're all bark and no bite, but clearly that isn't the case. For most of us." Alayna grimaced, thinking that Gaston must have killed the wolves to not be dead himself. While she considered the fact that they may have deserved it, the idea of her own kind being killed was disturbing. Especially after the events that had occurred only a few hours before. "I'm on the younger side of the spectrum, yes." She said with a smile, taking pride in her 'youth'. "I'm not even a hundred years old yet."

While a comment on her scent might have offended he coming from anyone else, she found it merely amusing. "Have you ever partied with the Seelie? They can be quite fun. Fey drinks? That'll give you a night you'll never want to forget." Admittedly, Alayna's lifestyle was a little chaotic and crazy. There was nothing she wouldn't do for fun, even if it put her in danger. She lived for the adrenaline that would wash over her, and the never ending flow of memories she seemed to create. "And besides, I thought you didn't like my scent? I'm a werewolf after all. You'd think the added flair of vampire would make it a little better."

While Alayna normally didn't mind the smell of others, she definitely didn't like what she was smelling on herself. The mix of vampire and werewolf wasn't pleasant, but it was bearable. She found herself wondering if that was what an actual mix breed might smell like; a moldy log in the middle of burnt sugar forest. In her life she had never met a child born to two separate species parents, probably because it was highly illegal. In Werewolf packs, Seelie Court, everyone had outlawed it.

"I'm not particularly hungry, I don't eat much. Not in this form," She laughed. It was true, as a human she ate very little, as a wolf she could eat an entire deer by herself and still have room for a couple chickens. "Besides, if I was hungry you really wouldn't want me hanging around you. I can get really...cranky. Not to worry, I'll be out of your hair soon; when you decide it's safe for me to walk around all by myself. Like a big girl!"

((I PROMISE TOMORROW I WILL GO ON A DIET. ;-; They need to stop making bad food taste delicious.))

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:18 am

His chuckle was real. It hadn't sound the way it did for quite some time, more like, hadn't been heard since his Brother had passed away. Killing wolves became a task that was expected whenever Gaston came across one and he was accompanied by other Vampires, even when the wolf had done nothing but gave him direct eye contact. The more Gaston had thought about it, the more he began to be displeased with the Le'Fleur Coven. He shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts as his chuckle had come to an end. "I suppose a woman such as yourself can handle such things, but-" He raised his hand, curling the rest of his fingers but the index and wiggled it left and right. "-I don't suggest departing from this location until midday, when Vampires are less likely to be out and about." He gave her a smile, though not so genuine, it was enough to show that he was telling the truth.

"I ate, so, how about a game of chess? Chinese Checkers? Those human gaming consoles? Or, from what I'm hearing every time you speak, I figure alcohol would come to suggestion," Gaston smirked as he walked from her, heading towards the kitchen. He had tapped against the wall twice in order to find the switch, in which he flicked and the light bulb above them flickered, clearly showing that he had hardly spent time in that area. More evident when the marble counter, the steel sink and the white cupboards were clean and appeared untouched, and there were no signs of using any utensils either. The Vampire drank blood, ate humans, but not in there. Although, alcohol often became his friend when he needed it most.

That situation was one of those times.

"While we are around each other," He paused as he opened a double-door cupboard and revealed a stash of alcohol. It was arranged by age from top being the oldest to bottom with the youngest. There were a mixture, some already been opened while a few seemed untouched. "We should get to know each other more," He suggested out of the blue as he took out two shot glasses and two normal glasses to place at the marble counter in the middle of the kitchen. His blue eyes stared into hers as a grin appeared on his face. "How about a game? One question each, and if you cannot answer, then you must drink."

((Haha, I said that two days ago, BUT then... I went to eat Chinese Take Outs because no one felt like cooking in the apartment.. Oh life.))

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!