Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Do you dare?

Rules of the Game and other Important Info.

a part of “Do you dare?”, a fictional universe by Haribofu.

TWO FEMALE ROLES OPEN! When six high school kids begin receiving dares in the form of mysterious letters, will they take on the challenge? Will it lead them to unexpected situations? Will it break them out of their shells? Do you dare to find out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Do you dare?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rules of the Game and other Important Info.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haribofu on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Every day you will receive a dare from an unknown sender. It appears in the form of a letter left in your locker. You must complete the dare by the end of the day, or within the specified time. If you do not, you must return the money, in full. The money is $10,000 in cash, that you may use as you please, but you accept the terms the moment you take the money.

OOC, your characters are not close with one another. You may know of each other, but you are not friends. Each of your characters comprises a different social group, and rarely do they intermix. It's possible there is prior history between the characters. What that is I'll leave up to everyone to decide on their own.

As the GM, I will send each of you a private message with your dares. It is up to you what your character does with it. Along with the dares, there may also be school events and scenarios that will be sent to you, so you know they are coming up. (i.e. There will be a school dance in a week)

The dares will start off simple enough, but they will inevitably begin to ramp up.

Please try to make at least one post per week. I understand life gets very hectic and busy, so if you are unable to post during any week, just inform me and the other players.

If you have any questions, ask it in this thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haribofu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!