Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway bride? (I/c Closed!)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Runaway bride? (I/c Closed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm

A bride who seems happy enough the groom is perfect and she couldn't be happier. Well on her wedding day she leaves the groom and runs away. She runs back to her hometown where she meets up with some old friends. On her way there she meets up again with an old flame she never had the courage to ask out only now he's famous and the passion rekindles. Though the groom tracks her down to try to get her back. She's now torn between her old love and the man she's suppose to marry.

This Is a rp between me and Citizen Princess! NO one else post.
Angelina Dupree'
Angelina was full of nerves as she woke up on her wedding day. She stood up and was instantly shaking from the events that would take place in only a few days. "How can I be so unsure? I mean I have everything I have ever wanted; Gorgeous fiance', lovely home, and an accepting family." She slammed her fist down on the bathroom door as she went to go get ready. Her mother and sister were running around trying to get her to hurry up so she could get ready and married. She walked out of the bathroom and was suddenly grabbed by her hair-stylist and make-up artiest. She held up a hand to them after she was done and grabbed her keys and started to run. "I can't do this... I can't." She said through tears as she arrived at the airport with noting but a platinum card and her passport.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Re: Runaway bride? (I/c Closed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Cody de Lacey

Cody stood at the alter waiting. He was wondering what was taking so long. Actually he figured something should get started by now. He was really hoping that Angelina hadn't gotten cold feet on him. That would be really awkward and he didn't like the fact that she could maybe leave him. He had trust issues because of a former ex that had almost put him in the same situation. He was hoping that everything would turn out okay with this relationship.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Angelina let more tears fall as she was walking toward the inside of the airport. She paced around inside the airport before she knew that she should at least call Cody. She pulled out her cellphone and dialed his number. "Come on Code please pick up." She knew she was both worried and scared about all of the things she didn't know about. "Come on Cody please pick up." Her cellphone shook in her hand as she waited for him to pick up or she left the worst voice mail ever.

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Cody's phone was sitting on his jeans. He figured it was better to leave his phone where it couldn't cause issues. If it had gone during the ceremony he wasn't sure that Angelina would forgive him for it. He always got work calls at the oddest moments and he wasn't going to chance anything going wrong. He wanted a fresh start to this and he was going to get if it killed him.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Angelina heard his voice mail and let out a sob before she collected herself and said to him. "I-I'm sorry Cody... I need a few days so I can collect myself... I hope you don't hate me for this. I'm going back home so if you need me you can call me at my mother's house." She sighed. "I'm sorry I couldn't say this in person to you.. Goodbye." She hung up and got a plane ticket back to her home town. "I hope I can find what I'm looking for." She turned off her phone and started to board flight 197 to go back to Cape Town, South Africa.
Angelina's mother broke through the doors of the church with her make-up ruined and her eyes blood shot from crying. "She's gone!" She screamed and went to go get Cody so they could talk. "Cody do you have your phone on you dear? I am sure she just went for a drive." She tried to convince not only him but herself. "I'm sorry son.. I hope you don't think less of Angie because of what she has done."

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 pm

"What?" Cody asked.
"No I don't have my phone because I didn't want it to interrupt anything." Cody said.
"No I don't think less of her." Cody said with a shake of his head. He was shocked that this was happening.
"Yeah I'm sure she'll be right back." Cody said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Angelina's mom nodded. "Yes she is gone son.. Maybe you should go check your phone maybe Angie got stranded on the side of the road or something." She smiled trying to make what her daughter did less painful for him. "I don't think she would go home for... Never mind just go check your phone. I will say the wedding has been stalled to everyone."
Angelina was watching the preview to some movies before she fell asleep on the window of the plane. She began to dream about her past and one thing in particular... The one crush she never had the chance to tell him the way she felt, the way she could see him and smile, and most of all how much she wanted to ask him out. She woke with a start when the plane hit turbulence. "Oh god I'm going to die and the last thing I do is leave my fiance'." She looked down and waited for the turbulence to stop. The flight attendant spoke after about 10 hours. "Now entering Cape Town national airport. Please remain seated." She did as she was told until she got off of the plane. "Who do I call? Where will I stay?" She asked herself as she stood outside the airport.

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Cody nodded as he headed toward his car where he had left his phone. As he walked out to get the phone he was curious to see where Angelina could have gone. Maybe she went to go check some last minute plans for their honeymoon. Though he figured that he could have done that. He picked up his phone after he had unlocked the door. He looked at the missed call and the voice mail. He called his voice mail and listened to the message. He groaned. Not again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul sat in front of a cafe thinking. What was he doing here on his off time? Oh yeah he was showing the rest of Nexus around. Strange as it may be it was kind of interesting. The rest of Nexus was off somewhere doing something probably highly illegal but he'd check on them later.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Angelina walked through the gorgeous setting that was Cape Town. She smiled and waved at a few people she knew. She saw some very strange and muscular guys destroying a few things here and their. "Idiots." She rolled her eyes and kept walking. She was a little hungry so she decided to go to a small cafe and get a coffee and a muffin. While waiting at the counter she looked around before she was handed a coffee and a muffin. She turned on her heels and went to sit outside so she could enjoy the sunshine on her skin. She took a big gulp of coffee before she started to look at the patrons that were there. She spit her coffee out and her eyes went wide. "P-Paul?!" She said surprised that he was back home the last she had heard he was some sort of famous wrestler that caused havoc. She went over to him careful not to seem stalkerish. "Hello Paul.. It's nice to see you again." She smiled and held out her hand. "It's me Angelina Dupree'."

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 pm

"Yeah that name sounds familiar." Paul said. He thought and the recognition crossed his face.
"How have you been?" Paul asked. He didn't expect her to be back. Actually he hadn't seen her since what seemed like forever. He had to admit after a quick look at her she looked good.
"Have a seat I don't bite." Paul said. Most of the people from around here didn't speak to him because of his spot in Nexus but he didn't mind.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Angelina smiled wider when he remembered her. "I have been... Good. What about you? I heard you have been terrorizing people on some show." She laughed and noticed that he was checking her out. She quickly sat down and took off her engagement ring. "You seem well Paul. Why is everyone staring at you like you are some kind of alien? What have you been doing?" She twisted a lock of blond hair around her finger. "I didn't think you would ever come back for some reason. So do you know any riffraff that would be breaking things in the town?"

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 pm

"Ah yes they're with me." Paul said.
"I was wondering what they had gotten into." Paul said.
"I've been good and yes terrorizing people is what I do well." Paul said.
"I don't think anyone except my parents actually like me because of my terrorizing days and well my friends probably don't help." Paul said.

Jennifer was just walking into the cafe. She was in a foul mood. She had just gotten hassled by some weirdo with long red hair and she wasn't very happy about it. She had shown him that to when she kicked him. Jennifer shook her head as she ordered a smoothie.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Angelina smiled. "You always have found a way to get in trouble haven't you?" She laughed and couldn't help but look at Paul. She nodded quickly. "I remember from back in the day when you always found a way to terrorize someone." She looked around and her eyes landed on a large British man. "Whoa... You are with them? How do you survive? Wait never mind you always have been able to take care of yourself." Her blue eyes began to sparkle as she looked at him. She looked around and spotted someone familiar. "Do you know anyone else here? Oh and by the way you would find yourself at home at my work... Did I mention I wrestled as well?"

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 pm

"You do?" Paul asked. He looked back at Wade.
"Yeah I'm with them and why is Heath limping?" Paul asked and then shrugged it off.
"Hey I do what I do best terrorize and awe people." Paul said. He looked at saw the back of a blonde head.
"Jennifer maybe?" Paul asked.

Jennifer sighed as she walked out and after her sigh she took a sip of her smoothie. She stopped right outside her brown eyes not only stopping on the red head she had stopped from having kids any time in the near future and what looked like the bck of Angelina's head and sitting across from her was defiantly Paul.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Angelina smiled and nodded. "Yeah I do. Who is the big scary British man?" She looked at Wade. "Who is Heath? Oh the limping one." She blushed and laughed. "If it's Jennifer she probably kicked him knowing her... She always had a bad temper when it comes to guys who are a pain." She turned and saw Jennifer. "Jen? Is that you? It's me Angelina remember me?" She looked back at Paul. "Apparently you are doing a good job... Is that why most of the people are looking at you like your some kind of monster?" She looked at Paul once more and then back to Jennifer.

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Jennifer walked over.
"Hey what brings you back down here?" Jennifer asked.
"No I wasn't talking to you Paul but Angelina I like her and she doesn't hang around with idiots." Jennifer said.
"That is Wade though his actual name is Stu." Paul said.
"I enjoy doing my job." Paul said.
"Hey now what did he do?" Paul asked.
"Very simple he hit on me and he touched me which is a definite reason to lose something vital." Jennifer said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Angelina smiled and then frowned at the harshness of Jennifer. "Hey now just because he is made to do something doesn't make him a bad person." Angelina sighed. "If he is a bad person I guess I am too, My wrestling alter ego is Angelina Love... You know from the beautiful people?" She looked down. "What is with all of this name changing?" She smiled at Paul. "I like doing my job as well. So let me guess he you kicked him below the belt then?" She shook her head. "I know a bunch of crazy people I swear." She laughed at her joke.

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

"Of course I did." Jennifer said.
"I was just saying I'm not stereotypical like everyone else I just hold a grudge." Jennifer said.
"You know I wonder that but I don't know the answer I suppose it sounds better then our names sometimes." Paul said.
"I have never heard of them I hate to say." Paul said.
"You don't get out a lot do you?" Jennifer asked.
"I've heard of you dear don't worry about it I make it a point to watch you." Jennifer said.
"You still modeling Jennifer?" Paul asked.
"Yup." Jennifer said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen_Angel19 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Angelina rolled her eyes and laughed. "That's the norm with you isn't it? Terrorizing anyone who gives you a second glance... One dude with spiky hair was staring at me so I guess I would have done the same." Angelina nodded. "But I still think Angelina Dupree' sounds just as good as Angelina Love. What do you go by now? Last I heard was Justin angel." She asked Paul and saw a large group of angry men walking toward them. "Please tell me you know all of them?" Her jaw dropped when he said he didn't know her group. "Then you haven't seen wrestling the divas don't have anything compared to the beautiful people." She smiled and looked at Jennifer. "I'm glad at least one of my friends know who I am. You deffonately look like a model still.. With that kick you could fit with my group just fine."

Fallen_Angel19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Paul looked at the approaching group.
"Yup that would be the rest of Nexus." Paul said.
"I go Justin Gabriel now." Paul said.
"Hey I don't actually pay any attention to Divas at anytime." Paul said.
"I have to know how to defend myself or else guys like the red head would walk all over me." Jennifer said.
"I mean I can't have something like that now can I?" Jennifer asked.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!