Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway Love IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Runaway Love IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:23 pm

[if anyone still wants to join post your profile in the OOC and then you can post here but make sure you read all the rules and anything in bold or caps]

Kyree rolled over in her bed looking at the clock. It was 6 in the morning. She couldn't sleep anymore. She hadn't been sleeping well she never did. Pulling herself out of bed she walked over to her desk and looked in the mirror. Her hair was all messy and had rats and knots in it. She looked like she was hit by a train but she wasn't unless that train was her alcoholic step-father. Ever since her mother married her step-father he had hated her from the beginning or at least that's what he told her when her mother wasn't around. Her mother remarried when Kyree was eight. She was not fifteen and it seemed like everything was getting worse. Her mom worked a lot so she was hardly home so Kyree would come home from school and instead of being able to go to her father and talk to him about her day and tell him all the fun stuff she did she hid out in her room while he was on his drinking spree.

Kyree touched the bruise on her cheekbone and winced. It hurt even when she barely touched it. She had a swollen lip but she wasn't really worried about her lip. She was more worried about bruises because teachers always asked what happened and Kyree would tell them she fell or ran into a door or something that was hard enough to bruise her. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs and froze where she was. Her step-father banged on her door. "Open the damn door!" he yelled his words slurring as he was drunk. Kyree stood up and grabbed some clothes changing really quick and trying to brush her hair out as fast as she could and then started packing a bag. Her step father kicked the door and began yelling at her calling her a bitch and a whore. Kyree walked over to the window and opened it and then climbed out.

As soon as she landed she ran off not looking back. She just kept running.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Runaway Love IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm

Joey put the last pair of jeans in his bag, he closed it and put it on his back. He put on a hat and sunglasses, so no one would notice him. He decided he was going to get the hell out of here, he couldn't take this place called home anymore because of the sick minds of his parents. He wished he went with his brothers and sisters when they left, but once they found out he was gay, they didn't want nothing to do with him. He didn't understand his parents, they were just sick to him. He was sexually, mentally and physically tortured by them because of the way he wanted to live his lifestyle. Joey couldn't help who was, he didn't see why it mattered that he rather be with the same sex than the opposite. He wish his parents could accept him like they accepted his brothers or sisters for being straight.
He grabbed his cell phone and battery and put them in his pocket. He sneaked downstairs to the basement to his fathers safe, he grabbed the key from under the rug and opened the safe with it. He stared at all the money his dad kept in there. Joey thought his dad was stupid because he hid money in a safe that could easily be broken into and for the fact that he hid the key under the rug next to the safe. He took all the money that was in there, at least one thousand dollars. Joey would have to spend this money wisely and make it stretch for as long as he can, he hoped to get a train ticket to the city and maybe he could start his new life there since it was full of people and no one would be able to find him, he would also have to change his name, he was serious about this whole running away thing.
He put the money in a big envelope and also put it in his bag. He was ready to go, he walked out the front door then he started to run. Not looking back.
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Sabel was washing her face off as her twin older sisters were banging on the door. Tears were streaming down her face as she tried to clear them up. "You've had your turn slut! Besides we'll be late for school and you know how mom and dad hate tardies!" they yelled at her. "Isabelle open up!" her oldest brother said and began to ram his shoulder against the door. She shut the sink off and looked at the door frightened. She pulled her hoodie on, she couldn't take anything with her, she had to leave now. Sniffing she pushed the window open. "I hate you!" she screamed so loudly and terribly that everything went silent as she leapt out the window and into the dark of the morning.

She could hear the door being busted in and the shocked gasps as they realized their baby sister was gone. Sabel didn't stop running, anywhere would be better then here, the place she used to call home. Her feet would carry her where ever she needed to go, she had no one anymore and she had nothing. Just the clothes on her back. She began to head towards the darkest alleys she could think of, maybe then someone would snuff out her miserable life.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 pm

Kyree stopped running eventually. She was far away from home and didn't know where she was. She looked around but couldn't make anything out. If she was still in Detroit this must be the downtown area where all the drug dealers were. She started walking as she looked around. She saw a bunch of prostitutes, drug dealers and some cops. She pulled her hood up just in case the cops regconized her. She heard footsteps behind her and stopped. When she turned she saw two guys smiling at her. "Hey cutie." one of them said winking. Kyree ignored them and turned back around and began walking again hoping they wouldn't follow her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Sabel held her arms as she walked down the darkened streets. The sun would be up soon, but it didn't matter to her, her life used to be wonderful, but it just fell apart. Her eyes were still misty, making it difficult to see clearly. Her head was starting to ache and throb from crying so much today already. Passing down one alley, she saw some homeless and for once fear gripped her, was this how she was to end up? Homeless and sick?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Joseph shivered as he walked through the cold. He pulled his coat tighter around him. Since he left his home, he didn't know what to do. He wasn't going back though. He wasn't going to admit that they were right. He was going to find a way to live without them. Joseph was determined to do so.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phouse512 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 am

Justin sprinted away as fast as he could, he wouldn't go to some orphanage, where he would be harassed, he wanted to be free. Ignoring the shouts of the people behind him, Justin kept running, looking for a place to hide, a safe place. Seeing a park up ahead, he ran into it, running through playgrounds, with mothers and kids screaming at him. Finally, in a clear part, with no one after him, Justin slowed down, walking, but cautiously looking around at every step. He would not go to an orphanage, he would live on the streets, he thought. Glancing at an empty bench, hidden by many trees. He laid down on it, putting his backpack on his chest, and tried to close his eyes for some rest.

(19:04:57) Surreal: I'm not STOOOOPIT!
(19:05:03) Surreal: >>
(19:05:09) Surreal: I'm just not very smart

Image <-Click it

phouse512
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:07 am

Long days and endless nights cursed me away to this damnation on a life. Sitting along the dark alleyways, catching my breath. Men asking me if I were a prostitute and me wondering if I should say yes for money.
It had been this way for 7 years. Since I was nine, I have been running. Ever since my family put my name on the "dead" list.

I rose up from the dark moist sidewalk and moved carefully to the road, sliding back into a stranger's car.
"Ready?" he asked happily.

I nodded, holding back tears. I looked up at him, grasping the piece of sharp mirror behind me. As his hands reached around me, I cut his throat with a swift throat.

I slid behind the wheel and slammed my foot against the gas, and rode quickly down the streets.

I kicked his body out of the open passenger door, and began yet another escape from reality.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:02 am

Joey stopped running and started walking the streets of Detroit. He looked around at all the dirty street walkers and homeless people, it scared a little bit because he was one of them. He wasn't going to be like these people that just stand around and do nothing, he was going to start a new life, he just couldn't do this by himself.
While Joey was walking he saw a couple cops looking at him suspiciously, Joey started to panic, he figured his parents noticed he ran away, so they sent out some cops to look for him. He ran across the street almost getting hit to a park, there were lots of people there. Joey knew no one would be able to find him now, he looked behind and saw the cops still looking at him but not following him. He turned back around and walked into a bench with a lot of trees surrounding it, he saw a teen just as old as him laying across it with a bag on top of his chest.
Joey stared at him, "So your homeless too huh?" he said looking at the guy. He didn't know if this guy was homeless or not, he just guessed it. If he was wrong he would walk away as fast as he could, so he wouldn't blow his cover.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phouse512 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:06 am

Justin woke up to hear a boy's voice and question. "Yeah", he said, leaning up again, to see who he was, he seemed about his age. "I just ran away from almost going to an orphanage, you probably just ran away too?", he asked, looking at him, with his only bag. "I'm Justin, what's your name?", he asked, sticking out his hand, and looking around the bench and path, to see if anybody was watching either of them. Leaning back Justin looked at the blue sky, and hoped it would stay that way until he could find somewhere to stay, where he would be out of the ran.

phouse512
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 am

Joey exhaled, he was glad this guy named Justin was in the same boat as him. He shook Justin's hand, "Joey, yeah I just ran away two hours ago. This is kinda weird, I don't know why but it is." he sat down on the bench next to Justin."So, what do you plan on doing?" he asked looking at people who walked passed them. He was still kind of nervous about cops still looking at him, he looked the other direction trying not to catch their attention again.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:44 am

Sabel huffed slightly as she jogged out of the alley way. Across the road was a park. She sighed, at least she could rest there for a little while. She had no idea what she was supposed to do now. There were two benches back to back, one had two boys on it, both seemed to be talking to each other. She sat on the one unoccupied and slumped down. Her eyes were still red as she rubbed her face to clear it of any tear stains.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:13 pm

As Joseph walked through a the park, he noticed a gir about his age sitting on a bench, tears in her eyes. Feeling bad for the girl, he sat next to her. He asked her, "What's wrong?"

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Sabel looked up when she felt the weight on the bench change. "What?" she asked him, trying to clear her eyes as she sniffed. "Sure, yeah, I'm alright," she lied terribly. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:25 pm

"You and I both know that's a lie," Joseph said, rolling his eyes, "If you don't want to talk about it, just say so."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phouse512 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:28 pm

"Yeah, this is kinda weird", Justin replied. Turning to the right, he could see a girl that was crying sit, and then some other guy, probably her boyfriend, sit next to her. This is really weird, he thought, turning back to look at Joey. "So, I don't know what to do, but I got a lot of cash but...", Justin looked around, "Did I just say that?", he muttered to himself, "I'm going to get myself killed", he said, shaking his head, and then look back up at the park, trying not to be noticeable, especially to the people on the bench over.

phouse512
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 pm

"My life sucks, alright, there, I said it, happy?!" she burst out quite suddenly after she heard the boy near by mention he had a lot of cash. He was stupid to say that, especially when someone might hear him. "Sorry," she quickly apologized to the boy next to her. "It's just, today has been really hard. I don't expect you to understand though," she said very quietly, as well as sadly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:34 pm

"You think you're the only one with problems? I hate my parents and they hate me. I haven't lived with them in weeks," Joseph told her with a shrug.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Kyree kept walking until she got a park. She looked behind her every few seconds to make sure those four guys weren't following her again. She made the mistake of stopping to rest against a wall earlier. She winced when the memories of what happened over an hour and a half ago flooded back into her mind. She happened to look up and see four teens about her age maybe a little older sitting on two benches. One girl and three boys. She could tell they were runaways since the three boys had a bag with them and the girl had a scared look on her face. Kyree wandered if she should go talk to them. She also wandered where they came from since she had never seen them around. She decided not too and if someone wanted to come talk to her they would. She walked over to the tree that was a little ways away from the benches and threw her backpack down and then sat on it and brought her legs up wrapping her arms around them and hugging herself. She would start walking again later after a rest and hoped to be on a bus or train by nightfall.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 pm

"No, I don't," she said in a low tone. Sabel looked back over at him. "How old are you?" she asked him suddenly. Technically if he was under eighteen, he would be classified as a runaway instead of just disappearing unless his parents kicked him out. Either way, she was instantly curious about him. Maybe he might be able to help her. What am I thinking, I just met him and he might be a physco for all I know. She shook her head slightly. She still had no idea what she was going to do.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!