Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Saga of Mushroom Clouds & Sad States

A Saga of Mushroom Clouds & Sad States

a part of “A Saga of Mushroom Clouds & Sad States”, a fictional universe by Broski1984.

The year is 2334, and by traditional standards, the apocalypse has happened. In fact, it happened some two-hundred years ago. Really, it's come and gone, and what caused it and how it happened doesn't really matter to you. At least, not right now.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Saga of Mushroom Clouds & Sad States”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Saga of Mushroom Clouds & Sad States

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aspartame on Tue May 03, 2011 8:37 am

I'm wondering where the Fjord prison escape is going to go. I have a few vague ideas on how we could potentially escape, but I'm curious as what you guys were thinking. And if anyone else plans on joining the prison.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aspartame
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Aspartame: There is one fellow who plans on joining in eventually over there, but that won't be for a while. More people may join the role play between now and then, though.

To be honest, most things over there, I am making up as I go along. I have a vague idea of how they will do it, especially once we get out of our cells. I'll talk about it a bit more this evening. One thing I am sure of is, Jaakan will work his way into this, some how.

Because, welp, I've got to run errands most of this afternoon. I'll be back tonight, and I will post at least in the Fjord and main areas. There may be a hold up with Salut, as it seems that it is just myself and one more person over there, and I'd like to let someone else in, if possible. If anyone wants to be a knight, go on a head.

We also should probably have some direct heir to the throne (a prince or princess, most likely) in the bunch over there, so if someone wants to do that, PM me with any questions. If not, welp, what is one more character for me at this point?
Pesterchum handle: brotherKiko
Steam ID: MrBroski / [Mr.B] Rod Serling / [Mr.b] Mr. Bubbles / [Mr.B] Hearts Boxcars

It is almost guaranteed it is one of those okay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 pm

There is an asterisk in my post and I forget why it's there so just pretend I said something great at the end.

P.S.

I will post in the other area in a little bit. I won't lie, I've been playing Minecraft and will go back to that.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Wed May 04, 2011 11:46 am

I approved some guy's character, who was going to be part of the caravan, BUT, for some reason, I can't find your character now!

If you are approved, go ahead and join in over there. If you aren't, re-send the character.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aspartame on Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

@Bro: Is Marcus bilingual? Per chance?

aspartame
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Most likely.

I'm not, so if it becomes a "thing", I'll use Google Translator, and thus, it may not make sense at all.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aspartame on Wed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm

That was my plan from the beginning lol. Maria is bilingual so the two of them could communicate in Spanish to avoid the guards knowing what they're talking about. ;)

aspartame
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Lol and Jax is just on the side saying, "whaat." >A>
I google, therefore I smart.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aspartame on Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 am

Haha sorry about that. I'll be posting here in a few.

aspartame
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Thu May 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Sorry about that myself; I was out of it when I wrote that, and uh... sort of forgot your guy. :X

As for Therunner, I... sort of wish I knew what he was doing. I will try and figure that out. :/ Try and ignore that for right this second.

I'll post this evening sometime, by the way.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Fri May 06, 2011 2:38 pm

I will not be able to post until Saturday, maybe Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Due to real-life problems, the role play will be delayed until future notice. I apologize for any problems this will cause.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aspartame on Sat May 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Aaw, that sucks. I hope things are okay IRL! :S

aspartame
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!