Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sakura Diamond Boarding School OOC (Players Wanted)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Sakura Diamond Boarding School OOC (Players Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:46 pm

lol! rainbow tears! O_O;; that would be quite the sight to see!

is there a pot o' gold at the end? (you must be rich! =P)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heirii13
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 pm

xP Indeed there is.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neeko on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Name: Annaliese Kurikai / Kyo Kimura
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... /1.jpg?o=2
Personality: Anna is the most outgoing, random and crazy person you may ever meet, but when it comes to a point, she's really calm. / Kyo is shy, weird and hyper sometimes, but most of the times when he's with Anna, he's the same as her.
Bio: When Anna was 13 years old, her parents died from an illness. She was friends with Kyo for a long time, so she was taken to live with him. A couple years later, when they were 15, they were sent to the Boarding school at their own will.
Reason why you're here: Wanted to go to a boarding school.
Room Number: 11/11
Crush: N/A

Hope I'm accepted! :D

Neeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm

You're accepted. *Dance* Post whenever you feel like.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 am

lol! You, my dear friend Anelle, are too much fun.

Utau's so crazy with what she does and the twins make such funny comments that I can't help but love them.
Tristram has warmed up to Utau and considers her someone he'd like to befriend. Kelina and Kakeru are pretty much his friends already, in Tristram's mind at least, and he's going to stick to them like glue. Very sticky glue.

I can only imagine what they think of Tristram so far. XD

Kelina & Kakeru: "Stay!"
Tristram: *chases after the twins*
Kelina & Kakeru: "Bad, Tristram! Bad! I said stay! NO! Stay!"

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:42 am

xP Thanks, so are you. And also.. -- That thing you put at the end, more than likely something like that is gonna happen sooner or later. XD

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:57 am

Oh, by the way, In the IC, in a week will be break. Break, as in.. You can go back to your family for a few days/weeks, then you have to come back. XD Very common in alot of Boarding Schools.

Thing is, Utau, Kelina and Kakeru, the 3 of them have no family. Once they were enrolled, both of their families died. So, they practically live there now.

This was just incase you didn't know. (And you probably didn't. X3)

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 am

*Using a cute and whiny voice, like Momiji from FB or Honey from OKKHC* Somebody posssst~~~ I'm alll alooonnneee.. TT^TT

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 pm

XD It's okay Momiji! *pets bunny ears*

Sorry, sorry! My bad. I got sick and dizzy and was trapped on the couch the last couple days. =P bleh, I've been trying so hard NOT to get sick too. Sigh.
I'll post right away, so no worries. Don't start thinking that I'm leaving you. ^^

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:32 pm

:D Yaaaaay.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 am

Heirii, I never can figure it out. D: are you a girl or boy? *Can't really tell.. >_<*
Please join my new RP. ^^
post1008841.html#p1008841 It took me friggin' 3 hours, atleast -read- the damn thing.. XD

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:52 am

Hm. Image Sometimes I wonder that myself. XD

I wonder if I should tell. Image

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:13 am

Yuu shuuld! You're gunna make me die of curiosity of you don't. D:

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 am

....I keep forgetting to log onto Anelle..

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 am

Fufufu. We'll see. I assume you are a girl, yes? Image

XD now I understand. Ayamikyo is Anelle. Good thing you told me, I was really confused.
I couldn't decide whether or not to respond to your post IC, since I wasn't sure if it was really you. Phew.

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:27 am

Yus, I am a girl. XD

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Where du you get those little bouncy things? D:

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm

http://www.anikaos.com/

I copy the link for a .gif image that I like and paste it in a comment with

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Earlier, while walking to the store, I found a brand-new microwave sitting in the middle of the road, with 2 hotdogs and hotdog buns on a plate sitting next to it.. I was like, 'Wtf? XD' It was random.

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 pm

LOL! talk about random! That'd be awesome to find.
I'd be like: "It's a microwave ... ... ... ... MINE! *runs away with microwave in hands and hotdogs in mouth*

what kind of person just puts a brand-new microwave in the middle of the street? XD

oh, I was thinking of making another char for this RP. That okay with you? I mean, you have quite a little crowd of your own characters and I've only got one lil Tristram. *pats Tristram's head*

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!