Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Samurai Warriors RP (please join need people)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Samurai Warriors RP (please join need people)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 pm

*As i sat infront of the Altar i tryed to focus but i always found my mind pulling back to memories of Shiro. I tryed to rumming though every memory that Shiro had looking for an awnser. Eventually i found what i was looking for, after seeing everything that had happened since Shiros reincarnation. One sentence gave me hope.*

"As long as Shin's spirit remains in this world, so shall mine."

*Shin's spirit still remains with Mitsuhide's sword. Shiro must still be within this world somewhere. I stood up and turned to Mitsuhide.*

"There is still time."

*I ran out the room towards Snow and picked up off the floor by her sholders and stood face to face with her.*

"I know how to bring him back!"

*I pulled Snow into a seperate room away from the others.*

"Shiro is still in this world. He must still be back in my homeland, within the city that is now there. Together we can bring him back, because of your link you will be able to locate him. We will head out as soon as possible, do not inform the others thoe, i do not wish to place any of the others in danger."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Snow was surprise when she felt a hand pulled her off of the floor and then she was looking into the face of Shiro. She was about to close her eyes and pull away until she heard the sentence that gave her hope. "I know how to bring him back!" She looked at the ancient in shock and let herself be pulled into the separate room. She listened carefully then she looked at him, hope filling her heart and her face showed only a seconds of joy before it turned serious. "Shiro? Still in this world? Alright then, let's go. I don't want to waste anymore time and don't worry, the others will not hear anything from me about this." She walked out of the room with a new determination set in her eyes and heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:02 pm

*I followed Snow out of the room and walked with her outside the fortress, we walked onwards untill i couldent see any of the others following. I then placed out one disk and climbed ontop and extened my hand to Snow.*

"We will travel quicker with one disk."

*After she climbed i looked forward and placed both my hands flat towards the gound as light began to gatherin my palms.*

"Hold on tight."

*I faced both palms behind us and unleased the light stored them, We shot off with such speed you could hear a small sonic boom. We had already broken the sound barrier. We could reach the speed of light but traveling at that speed is extremely dangerous.*

"We will be there within mintues Snow."

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amywindy on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

I slipped down a dark hallway. There were several rooms off the hallway I passed a few doors and stopped in front of a large door that had a very curious carving into it. I touched the door handle, it was warm to the touch not burning like I thought it would be. I slowly opened the door stepped inside. I looked back down the hall and thought where was Zeian when I needed him. It was very dark. I walked very carefully trying to get my eyes adjust to the light. I tripped over something very large in the middle of the room and fell. As the ground rushed to me I smacked my head on something rather hard and was unconscious immediatly.

amywindy
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:49 pm

After shiro had finished his meditation and disappeared to where snow was he walked out and looked around at the burning landscape. very intriguing he thought to himself and walked around the different building and temples. Some wasnt right though, he looked into one of the temples, too dark to make sense of what may be ahead of him. he walked down and stopped while his eyes adjusted to the light, while that was happening his saw Keira laying on the floor. "Keira, Keira! wake up!" he rushed to her and kneeled down at her side.
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

As soon as she was on the disk, she braced herself and gave a nod to signal that she was ready. When they took off Snow was surprise by the speed that they were traveling at and her foot slid back slightly on take off. She glance back at the ancient then looked ahead of her at the blur of landscape that way passing by them. She cleared and prepared her mind for finding Shiro because right now, he held the answer to the question that needed answered.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:25 pm

*within a few mintues we had arrived at our destination. We had stopped at the hill where we were before hand, I stepped off the disk and looked down at the city then back at Snow.*

"If what your brother said is true then we best keep our presence here unknown. We need to be in and out as soon as possible. Just remember to keep your face hidden. While we are here we could also bring back the armour and weapons we had left behind last time. Only if we have the time and oppertunity to thoe, our main focus is finding and bringing back Shiro."

*I began to walk slowly down the hill and pulled my hood up and wrapped my cloak tighly around myself.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Snow stepped off of the disk and nod. "Hmm...very well." She untied the scarf around her waist and wrapped it around her head and let it cover the bottom half of her face. She walk a little way from Zein and walked into the city, her eyes glancing from side to side. Shiro? Can you hear me? Where are you? She continued walking, passing by some carts with goods. She notice that some people was looking at her and she knew exactly who they were. They were members from the Broken Clan. She pulled her scarf further over her head and quicken her steps slightly.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amywindy on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am

My eyes fluttered open to see the outline of someone standing over me. "Mitsuhide is that you?" I sat up and brought my hand to my head. "Oh shit. My head." I stood up and thanked Mitsuhide for his help. I thought it might be a good idea to find Zeian so he could supply me with some form of light source to explore in these dark rooms. " Mitsuhide, Have you seen Zeian anywhere? Also I would really like to talk to both of you about what happened to Shia."

amywindy
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Shiro

*I felt Snows presence nearby by trying to communicate with me, i couldent tell where i was. The spirit world was like a constant blurr of your surroundings and nothing but whispers of conversations had. I was trying to urge myself to move towards Snow with no sucsess. i tryed my hardest to make the connection with Snow stonger.*

-Snow can you hear me? i cant tell where i'am.-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zeian

*I carryed on walkthough the city making sure to keep as much distance between us and the monastary, i couldent feel Shia's presence anymore but she might have found a way to mask her energy. I moved a bit closer to Snow and kept my head down.*

"We must be quick, if Shia is still here it will not be long before she finds us."

*I move back away and hinde myself in the crowd while keeping an eye on Snow.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Snow concentrated harder...nothing....then she heard what seem like a faint whisper in her head. Shiro!? She jerked her head up sharply then Zeian's voice caught her attention. She gave a slight nod to indicate that she heard him and quickened her pace slightly. Shiro, listen to me carefully, I need you to try to give me a description of your whereabouts. Pick out anything distinguish so that I may find you as quickly as possible.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heishiro Mitsurugi on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 pm

((ok I'm back sorry for the delay )) I wandered into another room it was similar to the other room though less well decorated, it was dark and smelled of a stale smell I had not smelt anything like it before but it was in my nostrils and then my head began to feel light and I had trouble breathing as I staggered in the darkness and I think I called out but then nothing...I remember nothing after that.

Heishiro Mitsurugi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:01 pm

*As i heard Snows voice in my head i slowly turned my heading trying to find a building or monument that would give some kind of hint to where i was. After a few minutes of searching my surroundings i noticed two objects that might help.*

-Snow i can see a huge pinnacle atop a building shaped like a sword and a statue of a man weilding 2 axes. That is all i can see from where i am.-

*I laid back down and hoped she would be able to find me before Shia discovered them.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

I picked up The Last Verse and went into the hallways. I saw Heishiro walk into another room. I heard Keira's voice and followed towards the sound. On the way I passed the room Heishiro walked into and heard, "Whoa!"

It came from Heishiro. I quickly turned around and saw him lying there on the floor.

"Keira? Mitsuhide? I need your help."

fogindoor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Snow looked around her, her eyes searching a building with a statue while keeping her head low. She soon catch sight of the statue of a man weilding 2 axes, just as Shiro had said. She walked towards the building and knowing that she would not be able to see him she once again called out to him. Shiro? Can you see me?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Shiro

*As Snow neared i couldent see her face but i knew it was her, her essence and was not normal. Everyone i could see was gray and dull shades, but Snow, she was a bright white almost like an angel.*

-I can see you-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zeian

*I followed Snow but kept my distance, after a while she stopped and looked around.*

-Shes found him.-

*I moved next to Snow and whispered in her ear.*

"We cannont infuse here, if Shia was to find us, i would be too weak to fight and Shiro is still injured. If we are to get back to the fortress as quick as last time Shiro will need refuge within you for the time being."

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Snow smiled as Shiro voice entered her head but her smile quickly depleted at Zeian's words. "Very well, I'm sure Shiro heard. Let's get out of here before Shia or the Clan finds us." She turned and started heading out of town the way that they came, as soon as she was about to exit the town 8 of the Broken Clan members blocked her path. [i]Too late[i/] "Sorry but the leader wants you...DEAD!" One of the men swung his fist at her face but she simply put her hands behind her back and dodge his punch. The man threw continues punches, trying to hit her but Snow dodge them all with ease.
Last edited by Snowdrift on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Shiro

*I could hear Snow and Zeian's voices clearly and thought it would be best to agree with him. I pulled myself along to floor and reached out to Snow's leg, as i grabbed her anckle i felt my presence being pushed back into reality. In this state i could only whisper in Snow's ear.*

"Thank you for this."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zeian

*I followed a few feet behind Snow towards the gates, as the clans men came into sight and began to attack Snow i thought to myself.*

-We do not have time for this!-

*I walked up to the other clans men and stood directly infront of them and put each arm out-streached beside me.*

"MOVE!"

*I quclky brought both arms infront of me and clapped my hands together, as i did the blinding explosion of light came from my hands knocking the men down and out of the way. I turned my head to the side and shouted to Snow.*

"We must hurry, we cannont afford to waste any time with these thugs!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shia

-We had finally reached the Entrance to Diago's fortress. Finally it will be finished once and for all-

*I moved to the gates and gently knocked on the door.*

"Come out, come out where ever you are."

*I smirked and took a few steps back from the gate i placed my hand facing the gates and unleased a flurry of ice completely covering the gate. I moved back to the gates and quickly swung my leg around kicking the ice, the force caused the ice to shatter along with the gates.*

Shouts; "YOUR TIME HAS COME, MY OLD FRIENDS!!!"

OOC; ((I hope you guys dont mind me taking the role of Shia for now, just to help get some more progression into the story to everyone isent just sitting around twiddiling there thumbs.))

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Snow smiled softly. No problem. She looked up at Zeian and squint her eyes slightly as he unleashed a blinding light and right when he shouted, Snow was already sprinting out of the town. "Zeian, do you think you can get that disc up?" she shouted over her shoulder.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Shiro

*As Snow unleashed a Force of Light it was incredible, the power stored within her was immence. How is it she is hiding all this power? Dose she even know its there? Either way its somthing we should discuss later. But i should make my apologies while we still can.*

"Snow i want to tell you have sorry i am, that i allowed any pain to come to you because of my actions. If theres any way you could forgive me for all the pain ive put you though i will be in your debt forever. I also want to say sorry for not telling you how i feel about you, but im sure Zeian has already told you."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zeian

"No problem."

*I quickly laid out a disk beneathe my feet, i came to a hault ontop the disk as it quickly kept the movement flowing. Snow was infront so i quickly sped up and kept behind her on the disk and gently picked her up onto the disk infront of me.*

"Stay low and hold on."

*Within seconds we were once again traveling as fast as we were before.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!