Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanctuary OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sanctuary OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikodarkflame on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Alright, I had this random thought of a school for those who weren't normal humans. It can be a school or a small community but Sanctuary will be the name of the largest one where those with more than one element are sent. Your character can appear human or they can be some race related to a certain element. The other schools for these special ones are located in places only those of that element can reach. I don't really have a story more than that but I bet we can build one if people are interested.
sanctuary-open-elemental-t33755.html < The IC thread

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aikodarkflame
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sanctuary OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm

interested, but you havent posted a character sheet, the story isnt totally clear, and you havent set races in stone yet
i'll keep checking up, peace
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikodarkflame on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Yeah that's the thing. The idea wasn't completely clear. And I don't usually do character sheets much but I posted on the thread a little rough idea. It's not my most thought out one. Maybe I'll stick to hex for this one. And it's okay. Your completely right that I'm lacking this time...

aikodarkflame
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialBeast on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey! Is it cool if I join in? I'd like to join a simple little RP like this to help my skills recover from my long absence.
The Resident Nine foot cat is here to help! And is looking for a place to call home. If you want to do a PRP, I'm up for that, so msg me!

One Last thing! Looking for a RP that myself (Nine Foot Celestic Cat) would fit into. Thanks!

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikodarkflame on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Anyone's welcome. *Smiles* It is simple, sort of like how I do in chats, come up with an intro and see where it goes.

aikodarkflame
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialBeast on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 pm

KK thanks Aiko. That's really nice of you! I'll post something here shortly. It not today tommarow! I promise!

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!