Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SangRoyal-Royal Blood (OOC & Sign-ups!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

How should this RP end?

Happy Ending #1
33%
Happy Ending #2
22%
Sad Ending
22%
I have my own idea of how the story should end (Please discuss this in a post)
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: SangRoyal-Royal Blood (OOC & Sign-ups!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Oh, look-- pyschogirl posted in the IC. Looks like her machine finally cooperated!
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSakuRADroPSXx on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:24 pm

I love how a ton of people from across the globe all show up to the Yuoja Palace roughly at the same time, threatening the palace guards and all want to see the Empress ALLL at the same time...
haha

it's interesting.
i'm thinking of leaving them all at the palace by themselves while the Empress, the Princess and Rapaj all go overseas. hahaha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXSakuRADroPSXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vettvyer on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:58 pm

I came because I had no one else to RP with...then Kattykit came along. <3 So I guess I'll just stay there. :3 I think it's a coincidence...she's the Empress! :lol:

Vettvyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:22 pm

LOl so now everyone wants to come and visit little old me? Aww, you're too kind. I'll just add that to my post.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KattyKit511 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm

So, I definitely vote that we have a blooper reel. Somewhere, we need to have a "Things that [insert character name here] would never say/Things that would never happen/Things condensed (now with added humor!)/Things that [insert character name here] really wanted to say but was too [insert adjective here] to say it" thing. I don't know where it would be, but I think it'd be hilarious. Like, I dunno, Chen'ming suddenly going "Oh hot damn, this is my jam" in the middle of his mother talking or something. I dunno. I thought it'd be a good idea. Kinda like team building.

[/tangent]
Save this fairyland we live in, where my failings are forgiven, feel like hunted by a griffin, I'm falling straight down. Catch my daydream. Catch my fall.—Angelzoom

KattyKit511
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:16 am

That sounds great, especially if we don't make them for our own characters. Also: does anyone know where SakuraDrops went? i'm kinda all on my lonesome here...
Hey, read my fiction! http://www.fictionpress.com/~twindeath Reviews are appreciated.
Könnt ihr mich hören?
Könnt ihr mich sehen?
Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
Ich versteh euch nicht.

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Yeah, I just stalked into the room, kinda waiting for Sakura's input....

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:10 pm

'Ey kattykit511, you know why SakuraDrops hasn't been on? (What with you two going to the same school and all...

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KattyKit511 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 pm

I have absolutely no clue. I haven't talked to him face to face for a bit. I'll see if I can find him. And kick his ass for not being here. XD

KattyKit511
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:43 am

Please do. TD wantsta play!!!

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KattyKit511 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Wellps, I told him. He said he'd been swamped with stuff recently and would return when he got the time.

KattyKit511
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Sorry about my lack of activity. My computer got sent to the shop, when the screen completely went out, and I haven't had access to a computer to let anyone know. I have it back now though, I should get back into it rather quickly.

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KattyKit511 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:36 am

*flails* Katty wants to play as well.... DX

KattyKit511
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:56 am

It looks to me like this forum has died. DO NOT WANT!

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KattyKit511 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm

NO ME GUSTA! DX And I have no idea how to fix it, since I know exactly what I want to do. I'm just waiting on other people....

KattyKit511
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:11 pm

I don't really know what else to do... My character isn't really dependent on anyone right now, so I guess, technically I could post again... but then I will have posted twice in a row (which seems awfully rude to me for some reason...), and effectively move my own character's plot forward while not helping things get going again in the slightest... Is anyone else planning on posting... like... ever? I really liked this RP, I don't want it to die...

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 pm

I think we're all waiting on SakuraDrops.

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExcaliburSr71 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:45 pm

I'm going to post soon, just having trouble wording what I want Bei'nu to do
"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" -J. Robert Oppenheimer

ExcaliburSr71
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KattyKit511 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm in need of one of two people posting. Liendar isn't going to do anything without the Empress and Chen'ming.

KattyKit511
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi guys. Since this topic hasn't been active since November, and I REALLY liked it, I restarted it. All credit still goes to xxSakuraDropsxx but I'm just recreating it. So if anyone is interested, please check it out at Sangroyal - Royal Blood (OOC + Signups) [Restart].
Last bumped by Diary-chan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!