Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SangRoyal ~ A Story of Passion, Politics, and Betrayal ~

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: SangRoyal ~ A Story of Passion, Politics, and Betrayal ~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Maiyaa thought about the letter she sent out to the two countries. She would have to be goody-goody with these imbecils. Oh god, she thought. She dreaded the thought. Anybody who came would show how stupid they really were and how weak they were. Even she wouldn't fall for a easily seen ploy, but maybe they're desperate. I pity them. She hoped she would get a reply soon from either of the countries.

She decided to not worry about it and think of how she would kill the grandaughter of the Queen. She would be all: "Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Here," she would give them a "drink" that was extremely sweet poison. "Take this. It's extremely sweet. I hope you like it." Maiyaa would say nicely. She wouldn't realize that it was poison until 20 seconds before she died. She would feel the burning in her mouth, the torturous burning, wishing that it would end, and would think of her life, how horrible it was, because the Empress could tell how she felt about this "ruler" thing just by looking at her face. You could tell by the sadness on her face that she didn't want to be where she was, that she would hand it over to anyone if they were nice enough. And that's exactly what she would do. She would pretend to be sorry about the Queen's sickness and be nice to her. And most likely, when she wrote her will, when she became Queen of course, she would hand over everything to her, Maiyaa. Empress of Traachou.

The plan will work, she thought, no matter how many strings I need to pull.
Image Image Image

My people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 am

" Thanks, " Nicchi grinned wearily back at Sariyu. But yells were beginning to be heard in the distance and Nicchi sighed.

" I have to go. To represent Youl'ina in some meeting with the citizens of some island nation. " Nicchi rolled her eyes, but took off running through the courtyards, yelling over her shoulder, " Bei'nu, show her the way back! "

When she ended up in her room, the two men were still there. Nicchi scrounged up her warmest voice, and said through clenched teeth, " Rapaj, could we please finish this up? We have to leave soon."
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExcaliburSr71 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:45 am

"Yes, you have shown me your loyalty." Bei'nu smiled gently, bowing his head as Nicchi left. "As you wish, Nicchi."

Turning back to Sariyu, Bei'nu spoke directly to her. "And no, I have no need to test how far you are willing to go to protect someone's life. The test was unnecessary, however, as you were not aware who Nicchi was. In any case, your reaction was admirable." Holding out his hand, Bei'nu bowed his head. "General Bei'nu Ji'ena, it is an honor to meet you."
"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" -J. Robert Oppenheimer

ExcaliburSr71
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:53 am

OOC: Sorry I took so long to post.

IC: Korzan had managed to get some work working for the Traachou Empire. They didn't give him as much as he hoped he could get but it was better than nothing. He had met some other mercenaries and most of them seemed like the usual mercenaries he worked with, nearly always drunk but good at fighting. They always used up their money easily on useless while Korzan would often save and buy valuable items.

Korzan decided that with the free time he had now he would explore some of the Traachou Empire. It was new to him and very interesting. Some things were similar to other areas but some things stuck out very much in this area, especially the palace/castle where the ruler lived. Korzan smiled thinking about all the positive parts of his job. He decided to just randomly walk around and see what would happen. He could take care of himself here easily.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleitaly6 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 pm

"The honor should be mine for me to meet one such as you and the princess. If only my da could see me now!" she spoke as she shook his hand warmly. But his hand did not return any heat. Furrowing her brow she looked up at him again. "You are as cold as the Beor'e mountain! Are you sick?" she studied his face to try and see if any color was in his cheeks or the feaver set upon him

littleitaly6
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExcaliburSr71 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Bei'nu's eyes dulled as he was reminded of the fact that he hadn't eaten, and the realization sent fresh waves of hunger through him. "No, I am perfectly fine. Just a little cold blooded I am afraid." Pulling a pair of black leather gloves from his person, Bei'nu slid them on his hand, cursing the fact that he hadn't had them on in the first place.

"It's nothing to be worried about, I assure you." The words were spoken warmly enough, but they sounded empty.

ExcaliburSr71
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleitaly6 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:42 pm

"Wait" she said, an air of command in her voice. She caught his face in her hands and looked into his eyes studying him intently. Slowly a small smile spread across her face. "I know what you are.." she whispered softly. "Vampire" releasing his face from her hands she stepped back from him. "It makes sense, your color, your hands, how you reatected to my attack the way you did. I didnt think id meet another cival vampire after i left the caravan." A small smile graced her lips. "Its good to see another such as you."

littleitaly6
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExcaliburSr71 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 am

At Sariyu's proximity, Bei'nu could very nearly smell her blood, a fact which did not help his hunger at all. Hissing dangerously, he backed up\, quickly drawing his hood back over him. "you do much to assume that I am civil. I still feed off blood like any other vampire, the same hunger runs through me. The only difference I have from 'uncivil' vampires is that I choose a different food source than they do."

Sighing, Bei'nu relaxed, the the metallic smell of Sariyu's blood ebbing slightly. "I have simply made the best of an unfortunate occurrence, nothing more. Come, I have been instructed to lead you back."
Last edited by ExcaliburSr71 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ExcaliburSr71
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reticulated99 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Jen'jidai paced impatiently up and down before the entrance to Maiyaa's throne room, unobtrusively scrutinizing the faces of the servants for any clues he might gain as to her state of mind. The girl had wanted to talk to him; he could only hope that it was about something with the prospect for the exercise of his particular...talents. His glance took in a barbaric-looking woman, probably awaiting her own audience. General Aahra. He had a dossier, of course, but it was far smaller than he wished it were. An opportunity? He thought on the matter for the space of a single trip back and forth across the room: it was most likely best to wait just a little longer. The impatient woman would probably approach Jen'jidai herself, saving him the appearance of prying--and in this world, appearance was substance.

reticulated99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleitaly6 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Sariyu drops her hands at her side, and follows him, silent from the rebuke. "Im sorry, i didnt mean to offend. I only ment that, i have know another such as you, his name was Ara'hm and his partner Gillian. It was a friend ship of convience." Sariyu let the comment hang in the air between them, the only sound being their footfalls. "You know, its only a curse if you allow it to be.."

littleitaly6
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExcaliburSr71 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:43 pm

"Then it shall stay a curse." Bei'nu hissed in a voice only decibels above a whisper. "The only pride I find in who I am is that I am able to defend my country." He walked briskly ahead, clenching his eyes shut momentarily. His senses were becoming sharper again, this time making him able to hear the blood running through Sariyu's veins. Bei'nu shook his head in an attempt to concentrate, cursing under his breath for having not drank before now.

ExcaliburSr71
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleitaly6 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 pm

"How can you find it to be a curse when it allows you to better serve your home?" she argues. "Would it not be a blessing in disguise? We all have our falts General, dont let yours consume you." She touched his sholder gently. "I see a greatness in you that you yourself fail to see. You can do things i will never do, see and experience things i never will. Dont let the snags stop you from being unhappy or not knowing your self-worth. The only curse you have is self pity" She let his sholder go steeling herself for what ever he was to throw at her. What she had said wasnt pretty but she was a firm believer in tough love.

littleitaly6
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Aahra sighed in annoyance. She had swiftly grown tired of waiting. "Men..." she muttered to herself, remembering she had sent a man to go do something, and foolishly she thought the task might actually be completed. She rolled her eyes at her own naiveté. She stood and walked to the thrown room, swiftly pulling out her scimitar and stabbing the page she sent to speak to Maaiya.

"I am not a patient soul." she told him as she withdrew the sword, grinning. She pushed the doors to the throne room open, and smiled at the Empress. "Your Majesty." She said bowing low. "I am sorry to barge in like this, but there are some urgent matters I must discuss with you." She looked over her shoulder out of the room. "Your page my need some medical attention."

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:19 pm

"What kind of medical attention? If it's not severe, put a bandage on it and get him moving. If it is severe, give him the medicine that he needs. Common sense, people! I have some matters that I need to attend to, so I don't have a lot of time to talk. But if there is something about the page that you haven't said yet, please say it now." she said annoyed. She wished that her army and her servents weren't so incompetent to get themselves injured, otherwise she wouldn't be in this position. Though, she tried not to be too rough to Aahra because she reminded her of herself. Someday, Aahra would try to murder her and Maiyaa would be satisfied of her ending. Because she knew she would be a strong leader, but she wasn't sure if she would be strong enough to rule the country. "Well, spit it out."

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Aahra gave her a bored look. "He has a mild case of sword in abdomen. My apologies, I do not handle incompetence well." She shrugged it off and turned her attention to her original task. "I have come to inform you that we have lost another city, and a squadron of men...One of which died upon arrival." She smirked. "Men around here seem to be coming down with that disease 'Sword in Abdomen' a lot, at least when I'm around." She stood from her bowing position. "I have come to ask your permission to take a few squads under my wing, and go take back what we have lost. With me on the front lines killing instead of just giving orders to stupid men who will inevitably fail, we will most certainly take and hold our position." She said with confidence. "The war is going well, vastly in our favor, but we cannot afford to lose any advancement." She stood looking at the queen feeling quite confident and casual. As an after thought she added, "I am sorry to interrupt you with such trivialities, but I cannot take such a bold move without permission from Your Highness."

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExcaliburSr71 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Bei'nu stiffened as he felt Sariyu's hand on his shoulder and forced himself to stop breathing so he wouldn't smell her blood. That combined with the warmth of her hand could be enough for him to lose control of himself, his state being what it was. He listened to her quietly, becoming more at ease as Sariyu's hand left him. Daring a breath of air, Bei'nu relaxed. "I am grateful for the chance to be of aid to Youl'ina, do not doubt that. But do not presume to know my reasoning for calling it a curse."

just then Bei'nu paused, closing his eyes and freezing as a wave of nausea passed over him. Taking a deep breath, he opened his eyes slowly. "Do you know your way from this point?"

ExcaliburSr71
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Maiyaa did something she rarely did: let someone else take charge of things. "Alright then. I trust you. But if you fail me, I sware there will be consequenses. Understand?" she said. "And I agree, we can't afford to lose even more troops. And I especially don't want one of my strong warriors to be killed either. Go on, go gather your men, even if they are extremely incompetent."

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:51 am

Korzan took in a deep breathe and sighed boredly as he looked around slightly more. He then kicked a rock randomly at someone who looked very apable of fighting. Korzan faced downwards as the man looked at him, "Hey! Did you just kick that at me?!" The man yelled angrily. Korzan looked up with a large smirk on his face, "I believe I just did. Not intentionally but of course if you're willing to fight there's no chance of me declining your offer." Korzan said very confidently, keeping the smirk on his face, "You know why?" He said looking at the man who Korzan now noticed was probably also a mercenary fighting for the Traachou Empire. The man looked at him angrily, "Why?" He asked looking as if he was just about to attack. Korzan's smirk changed into a smile, "Because...I'm bored...and this place..." Korzan stretched his arms out then laughed slightly making it obvious that he meant to insult anyone who lived here, "Very true. What are you?" The man asked as his mood lightened.

Korzan looked at some of the people looking at the two of them but decided they were unimportant, "I'm what you are if my assumptions of what you are, are correct." Korzan said in a way that seemed as if he wanted to annoy him but only slightly. The man looked back at him, "What's the best thing about war?" He asked as he grabbed a coin from his pocket which made both of them laugh slightly. Korzan walked over to the man, "My name is Korzan, what about you?" He asked and the man laughed slightly, "My name is Wachek and I'm afraid I need to go. I have...important matters to attend to." He said then began walking away. Korzan took a step forward and grabbed him on the shoulder to stop him, "I'll kill you later." He said as a joke and Wachek began walking slightly faster. Either he's an idiot or he's working for another side.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:33 pm

Aahra nodded, turning to leave. "Thank you for your time. I will not disappoint you." She turned to leave. She had not planned on going straight back to the camp, but she was so ecstatic with the news, she couldn't bear to stay and rest. She needed to get on the move, and if she was going to be moving, she might as well be going somewhere important. Or at least, that's the way she looked at it. She would be exhausted by the time she reached her destination, but she would sleep well, and wake up knowing she was on her way to battle, and there was no feeling more satisfying. It would be worth the exhaustion before hand. She walked outside to her mount, patting it softly, and offering a comforting expression. "We are to make the trek back immediately." Her horse only straightened, and shifted about anxiously. The reaction made Aahra smile inwardly. "I knew you would understand. We are of like hearts." She patted the horse one last time, before hopping on and taking off.

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Maiyaa wrote a note to self that Aahra would be gone. She always forgot stuff like that, so she made notes to self. She remembered that General Jen'jidai was waiting outside the throne room and was going to be working with her on the plans to rule all three countries. She had been working on the plan for a week now and she wanted it to be taken into action. She would have all of the leaders there and then she would send in her army into Yuol'ina and Errachim Minor, even though it was a rather small place where her exiles stayed, but at least she would be able to take watch on this and punish the weaklings. "Send in General Jen'jidai!" she shouted. And the doors opened and there he stood. Exellent, she thought to herself.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!