Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

->Savior star<- OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

->Savior star<- OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:31 pm

In the present day, an evil lurks unseen.

This evil is called Cross. By utilizing the seven sacred tomes, they seek to rule the world. The tomes were created by an ancient civilization, but sealed away, upon realization that they were far too powerful.

You see, God, or Exeal, Didn't Like this.

Powerless to stop them, he created a savior star, to contact 6 Children
To put an end to Cross's plans.

POSITIONS;
Reaper(Foxflare): a hurt, smart, talented boy. Has powers of Darkness.

Princess(Sexybabe16): A self centered, self absorbed girl. Has powers of healing.

Blaster(Rincewind): A Head-strong, brash Boy. Has powers of fire.

Seeker: A clumsy, light headed girl. has powers of light.

Rider: A Punky, skater boy. Has powers of air.

Leader: A smart, kind Boy/girl. Has no powers.

Expert: A Kind, caring country-style, girl. has powers of earth.

Cross: Positions for cross are open.

The Reaper works best with the expert. the leader works well with the princess. The blaster works well with the rider. The seeker works well with any.

Other: Reaper has an un-detectable presence. The seeker can find anything. The expert can summon animals to aide her, the blaster cannot feel pain, nor can the reaper.

Character Skeleton:
Name(...):
Role(Which role do you want?):
Gender(Only for roles with this option):
Appearance(Anime picture, or description.):
Weapons(...):
Other(Secret crush? Best friend? Anything you think needs to be said.)

I'll put mine up shortly, but I reserve the Reaper position.
Last edited by FoxFlare on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ->Savior star<- OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Could I please the reserve the Princess position?
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Sure, but try to post your profile soon.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:44 pm

I will

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Before I join, I would like to know if there's anything special I should know about Cross, since I'm thinking of making a character for that.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 pm

May I play the Seeker?

I'll post the profile soon.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

Name(...):Alexander
Role(Which role do you want?):Blaster
Gender(Only for roles with this option):Male
Appearance(Anime picture, or description.):Image
Weapons(...):Dual wielded butcher knives,a hunting rifle with three bullets left
Other(Secret crush? Best friend? Anything you think needs to be said.):He wears a skull and crossbones necklace.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 am

Name:
Jessica Marie Lewis

Role:
Seeker

Weapons:
A dagger she hides on her hip; whatever she happens to find.

Other:
She has a star tattoo on her shoulder; though she doesn't remember getting it.
http://www.tattoo-review.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/shooting-star-tattoos.jpg

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:48 am

I want to take the rider, but I don't do punk characters to well, would a more carefree kind of character be fine
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Alright, everyone who applied is Accepted.

Cross members each have a mythical Animals they represent. (Dragons, stuff like that.) and a special power. Also, the Chimera is the leader of Cross.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Mind if I reserve the expert? (:

EDIT

Name: Rae Saunders
Role: Expert
Appearance:
Weapons: Although she hates anything that can harm a living creature, Rae keeps a small dagger in her right boot for defense purposes.
Other: You can usually find her in levis and loose shirts.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!