Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

School of Choco-Low! Romance RP! Has STARTED!

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

School of Choco-Low! Romance RP! Has STARTED!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Okay,

I decided to make 2 RPs in one day. Why? Cause I wanted to. :P

Story: In France, right in the busy city, Paris, there is a Private High School that is located there. Only teenage boys and girls ages 16 through 18 may enroll by taking a test. (A test that appears normal, but it isn't) The name of the school is Choco-low High School, and it isn't any ordinary high school. Instead of having normal study classes, the teachers there teach the kids how to be more attractive and loving. They also try their best to make random match matching, and they usually end up putting the wrong couples together. The worst and probably coolest part of the school is that the principle herself, Mrs. Yula, instructs all the students how to party and make boyfriends and girlfriends during the evening every Tuesday and Friday! In the mist of all this Hell school, a few girls and boys are confused and overwhelmed, because it is there first school year here. Will they survive through the school year and go along with the school's flow? It's all up to you!

Rules:
1. No God Modding
2. No fighting
3. Don't SPAM!
4. Write, descriptive and heart-binding story posts.
5. Love. Just don't go loco-out of control over it.
8. Curse words . . . eh, I don't mind. This is high school anyway. :lol:
7. Have fun!

Story Rules for the Students: He he . . .
1. After 10:00 PM, all boys and girls must return to their dormitory rooms.
2. If a fellow friend is having trouble with the school events and classes, you must help them.
3. Al students must have a boyfriend/girlfriend by half of the school year.
4. All boys must exercise every day to maintain a muscular body.
5. All girls must go to a Salon and Grooming Parlor everyday to become sexy and attractive.
6. Every boy and girl student must excel in 2 of the studies by the end of the school year!
7. (Shh . . . The secret rule: every student must get some night fun during the year. *Wink* *Wink* It does not matter what it is, but it has to be fun, and at night. All students will be writing an essay about their night time experience at the end of the year)

Studies:
1. Kissing
2. Charming people
3. Date strategies to have a fun time
4. Dancing Skills

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Study in which they applied in:

Characters:

Username: Elda
Character Name: Anlette Valentina Majority (People call her Anlette)
Appearance: Anlette has a very womanly body; her body has deep, sensual curves that makes people look at her more than once. Slightly wavy, thick, silky auburn hair curls gently down her shoulders. They frame her small, exquisite face that has high cheek bones and a pair of luscious, ruby lips. Ivory-colored skin that is soft like velvet is the most pleasurable point in Anlette.
Her usual outfit consists of a pair of large, golden hoop earrings, and a long, white dress that reaches down to the floor. The dress is trimmed sharply with gold thread at the edges, and its short, ruffled sleeves hang lazily down Anlette's shoulders.
Personality: Anlette is clever, but terribly shy. She enjoys watching the school run its courses, and is entertained by the love everyday, but she longs to have a chance to do it too.
Studies in which they applied in: Charming people and dancing

Please post your character skeleton on this thread!
Last edited by Elda on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elda
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: School of Choco-Low! Romance RP! (Mature)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:54 pm

Oh my gosh this has to be one of the most ridiculous RPs I've seen, yet it seems like it could just be a helluva good time. I guess, why not?

Username: Flying Monkey Child
Character Name: Kale McCloud
Appearance: 6'2 inches tall, slightly tan skin, muscular athletic build, short dark brown hair, dark hazel eyes. He normally wears baggy cargo shorts, converse shoes, and a gray t-shirt. But he also has other casual clothes, and a few dress clothes.
Personality: Not shy at all, he's adventurous to say the least. Kale always has something fun to do, and is often caught breaking some rule or another. He's got a smart mouth and knows what to say and when to say it to avoid trouble. Generally he is very well liked, and can be considered popular though he'll always deny it.
Study in which they applied in: Kissing and Dancing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:14 pm

((haha kinda weird but something we all wanna do))

Username: brokenxfate
Character Name: Travis Motley
Appearance: 5'11, a skater's body with abs and a tan body. He had shaggy light brown hair with blue eyes. He wears slightly baggy (A&F type) jeans and a tshirt. He has hoodies and brown corrdoroys. (sp) He wears a few leather braclets and necklace.
Personality: He speaks his mind and kinda had ADD when it comes to school. He loves girls, which comes in handy since his school is pressuring the boys to be with them all the time. He is pretty open when it comes to things, unless it is deeply personal, then you have to do some digging.
Study: Kissing and Date Strategies to have a fun Time.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:37 pm

(Yeah, I purposely created it for pure entertainment. I know that it sounds way out of the ordinary. Thanks for joining!)

Elda
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:25 pm

(......... we need more people!)

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:34 pm

((sounds intertaining ;)

Username: Lucy Knox
Character Name: Lucy Knox
Appearance: Not too tall, but not short either. She is on the skinny side because of her odd eating habits of not normally eating a lot. Even though Lucy is barely ever out in the sun too much, she has a natural light tan, which is more of an olive complection that goes well with her brown eyes. Luc has colored contacts that she normally wears to turn her eyes to a slightly more hazel color to contrast with her dark brown, slightly curly hair that falls a little past her shoulder and side-swept bangs.
Personality: Lucy loves to laugh and have fun. She is a bit shy at first, and will not make the first move. After getting to know her, she is just a fun and loving person. Even though she is pretty according to a lot of guys at her other school, she is not too confident with her looks. Her hair is her favorite thing about her.
Study in which they applied in: Charming People.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm

(Thanks for joining, but no more Mary Sue's! A Mary Sue means that your character is perfect and beautiful and all the other crap.)

Elda
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:43 pm

This RP will start . . . TODAY!

The clear sound of a bell rang in the school courtyard. Crowds of teenage girls and boys waved through the marble hallways, flirting and kissing each other. Unlike any other school, this was normal, at least for all the students here.
Anlette gazed dreamily up at the azure sky. Dots of white doves flew gracefully, twirling and dancing in the air. Airy clouds passed slowly, content on viewing the land below them. She pulled a slender, white finger into the air, tracing the silver linings on the clouds. "If only I was that free," she murmured softly. Then she laughed softly to herself, her laughter ringing like golden bells. "How foolish of me," she continued, "how can I be free when I can't even attract the attention of a man. Nether less, amuse them."
Sighing, she stood up from the wooden settee she had been sitting on, gathered her thick textbooks, and strolled back inside the school. Her long, auburn curls flew breezily as she walked, and her exquisite face looked wistful, when she flickered her lovely, gold-flecked, brown eyes toward the sky.

Elda
Member for 16 years

"I heard you talking," Kale said walking up behind Anlette. "And I have to say I disagree." She turned, he had gotten her attention. "What is so free about a cloud? The wind moves them around against there will, and they never have control of their own emotions. Often they'll start to cry and have no say-so about it." Kale was walking quickly to keep up with her. Unlike most of the girls at this school she seemed so...different, and that attracted him to her. She was probably one of the least slutty girls at a school where the girls are almost called to be sluts. "I'm Kale," he said extending his hand.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Re: School of Choco-Low! Romance RP! (Mature) Has STARTED!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Travis sat on the railing of one of the staircases. Some girl flocking around him. He could have practically anyone that he wanted, but they were of no interest to him. He hadn't yet found the girl that he wanted to be with. These bimbo chicks with blonde hair and curls, bows and short skirts. They were just fakes who wanted him for his looks.
He smiled at them, almost sympathetically and then looked away annoyed. What was he doing here?

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:57 pm

Anlette turned around in surprise and nearly stumbled. "I-I'm Anlette, nice to meet you." she smiled her best. Her knees felt wobbly, and her stomach had butterflies in it. Since when did a guy ever want to be her friend? Her face formed a thoughtful expression without her knowing.

Elda
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Lucy walked out of class. Her boyfriend had broken up with her when he found out she had to go to this school, and even though she wasn't really complaining about the school, the brunette was still upset. However, she wouldn't cry. Luc never cried, it just wasn't her. Well, she did, just not when people were around. Everyone thought her to be happy and preppy, but they just saw her for the smile she forced upon her face everyday. She normally was happy, yes, but not right now.
Walking around, she caught the eye of some boy sitting on a railing and gave an almost real smile before some other kid ran into her...literally. Almost falling, the girl caught her balance and brushed herself off, her wavy hair flowing a little in the slight breeze.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 am

((hopefully it's not too late to join, because I'm posting my character skeleton. Just tell me if you don't want me though! ^^

Username: Estelle
Character Name: Serena
Appearance: Serene is blonde and tan, like the typical cali girl, but she has many different sides/looks to her. In class, she wears glasses, even though they are fake and square, but they look good on her. She also ties her hair back in a ponytail. On campus, she is hip-hop looking. She wears baggy capri-sweats and a tight-fitting shirt or a short skirt and a revealing top. In her dorm, she is punk, and wears pretty much only dark colors, matching the many posters of 30 seconds to mars. She has many other appearances, so-to-speak.
Personality: Like above, she has many personalities to her. She is deep, and pretty, and blonde, and thoughtful, and the complete opposite of a slut, even though she may look like one sometimes. Some people treat her like one though, and she does not like it, but she is herself. She will be outgoing when she has the opportunity on campus. In class, she will look interested and pay attention. In her dorm, she will play heavy metal and rock really loudly. Oh, and she is single.
Study in which they applied in: Kissing and Dancing
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:05 am

Serena tried not to laugh, and she succeeded. One of the girls that was walking practically fell, tripping over herself, it looked like from Serena's view. She noticed that the girl wasn't paying attention to where she was going, though, and tripped because she was looking at some guy. The guy was sitting alone, but that wasn't rare if they were single, but he looked like the type that would have girls hanging on his arm. He was, but he wasn't paying attention to any of them. Instead, it looked like he was distracting himself. Serena had to admit, he was good-looking. She decided to walk over to him, hopefully thinking that he wouldn't ignore her like the rest of the girls.

"You know that girl just tripped over herself because she was looking at you," she said half jokingly, half serious. She didn't want to make it seem that she was making fun of the poor girl, but she as a statement. She wasn't sure how it turned out.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks for joining, but next time, please wait until I approve your skeleton.

Elda
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:07 am

Username: St.Jimmy
Character Name: Taylor Adams
Appearance: Long-ish blonde hair, one pierced ear, average height, wears open-necked shirts, jeans and Converse trainers, brown eyes; however, he is on the skinny side and has little to no interest in sports, apart from the occasional soccer game and being fairly good at running.
Personality: Fairly quiet, doesn't do drugs or smoke but has been known to drink, plays guitar, prefers punk or indie music, enjoys going to gigs; has trouble getting girls, his traditional mother, afraid he would never marry, enrolled him at this school thinking that it was much more traditional and formal than it actually is.
Study in which they applied in: Enrolled in Date Strategies, Kissing and Charming People.

Am I okay to join?
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 am

Excellent, thanks for joining!

Elda
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:37 am

Is it too late to join?

Username:MEGAcya
Character Name: Aroura-Rose Hope Bristow (her parents are hippies XD)
Appearance: Short for her age, and slim with an athetic figure. She is often mistaken for someone much younger than she realy is, and because of her short hairstyle is sometimes mistaken for a young boy. However, she has large, feminine, doe-like blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful. Very shy, and avoids talking to people who she doesn't know well. She loves music, and is rarely seen without one of her 3 guitars on her back in a padded case.
Study in which they applied in: Kissing, dancing and date strategies.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elda on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:29 pm

That's fine, Mega.

Elda
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:46 pm

(OOC: yay! XD)

Aroura drifted through the halls, familiarising herself with the layout of the school. As usual, she had her iPod on full blast and was singing along loudly (but tunefully), not keeping track of where she was going. She neared the top of a staircase, still not paying attention, and walking close to the edge of the step. Suddenly, her ankle twisted round and she slipped, falling halfway down the stairs on her bottom, her bangs swishing down into her eyes. She looked around and realised that there was a guy sitting close by, and he was surrounded by a huge crowd of girls. Great. She looked like a fool on her first day, and she was convinced her backside was bruised, not to mention her aching ankle. She took her guitar case off her back, checking the blue classical guitar inside was undamaged, then zipping it back up.Blushing, she pushed her hair off her face and got to her feet, slowly hobbling down the stairs.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!