Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scream!

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Scream!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Image\

Plot;
After a concert in Germany, two fans who won the tickets and experience and is from the USA (our made-ups who don't know each other) somehow end up being attacked out near the tour buses in an isolated location where the two band members (that we choose) that come our first notices them, the two members go with them to the hospital and somehow get attached to the two girls.
Problem is. thee girls get freaked when they end up in a hospital where you can't understand anybody. Luckily the two members have been working on their English, and try to help out as much as possible. They become friends obviously, but it seems to turn out as something more than just friends over time...

- Mature (Follow the site rules, please.)
- One on One
- Semi Literate + (Don't expect novel long posts from me.)
- You get to pick which band member I play who gets paired up with
your made up & vice versa.
- Don't need to know German. I use a translator right HERE

I'd personally be best at playing Bill or Tom. I can try the others, though. (:
Interested? Post please.
<3

By the way, I just got back to this site after a long time. Still being refreshed on the rules again, but excuse me if I make a mistake. Aha, you can say I'll have the rules page on a different screen this time with each post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Scream!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:20 am

Oh sounds fun. What do I need to post?
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:39 pm

First we need to find out who we're playing?
=3

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Good point :P Well I'll let you choose first.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:12 pm

Aha. Alright. Tom maybe? :o
I have an introduction ready, I'll post it in a sec.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:14 pm

"Danke!" Tom yelled out from the stage as he threw one of his guitar picks into the audience, laughing as he went backstage with the rest of the band, shaking his head. Taking a water bottle from the table near the couch the rest of the band was sitting on, taking a sip of it and putting it back down with a laugh out of the blue. Couldn't blame him, after all performing for his fans made him excited and hyper.

"Ich gehe zurück zu dem Bus, jedermann möchte mit kommen?" Tom questioned while putting his guitar down against the wall, one of the crew members would probaly get it later. Before even waiting for an answer, Tom took off towards the bus, shrugging his shoulders. If someone wanted to come along, they would. Right? Right.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:16 pm

A seventeen year old girl laid in the middle of an isolated area where the tour buses were, trying her hardest to get up or atleast get help. That was quite hard when you were bleeding and just got sexually assaulted, none the less being in a foreign country when you can't even speak their language. Atleast it wasn't all bad, she atleast got to see her favorite band, Tokio Hotel.
Her name? Yulia Anne Rose.

Yulia shook her head again in denial, trying to cover up herself since her shirt had been torn off, "Help!" She called out, biting down her lip anxiously; hoping that someone, anyone, could help her. If not, then, well, it wasn't so good, now was it?

Ooc;
Aha-Had it made already.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 pm

(Cool. Hope I'm not too late to join:wink: )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:57 pm

(Can you tell me the characters that I can be, please? :smile: )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:41 pm

Uhm, it's a one on one.
But if you want we can do one. Just PM me.

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 am

(Ok :smile: )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:24 pm

((Sent you a message, by the way.))

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:51 pm

(Thanks :very happy: But, I'm not sure now if I should join, sorry. I'm thinking about it)

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 pm

((Aha, alright.))

Emmie
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:39 pm

OOC: :p Heh I didn't forget about this, I was just really busy. Hope you still up for it!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Milla had managed to get lost again, right after the concert she wondered off away from the entrance. Looking around she sighed, "I should've stayed put." She leaned against a wall, staring at her cellphone screen. It was getting late and she'd managed to get lost right before her ride was supposed to get her. What a great way to start her 18th birthday. Popping her head up she heard someone calling for help, acting on instinct she ran off in the direction of the call.

Looking around she spotted a girl laying on the ground, bleeding with no shirt. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" She kneeled down to the girl's level, placing a hand on her cheek. Looking around frantically she called out for help. "Don't worry I'm here." She looked back at the girl, smiling.

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!