Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Searching for an RP Partner- plot inside!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Searching for an RP Partner- plot inside!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustDrinkTea on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey guys! So I have an idea. It's not very developed as of yet, but with help, I'm sure it'll be just fine!

So this is a bit more of a tragic RP. Sorry fluff lovers. As much as I enjoy a good lovey-dovey RP, this is something I really want to do. So at the beginning (perhaps we take a few posts doing this) we establish some sort of relationship between our two characters. This doesn't have to be a romantic pair; they can just be friends. Whichever you prefer, really! (Or one-sided love if you really feel like being cruel.)

Here's where it gets a little sketchy and where I need help brainstorming: for some reason (perhaps it will save more lives this way), these two are pinned against each other in a fight to the match. Oho! We can decide whose character actually dies while we're planning. Unless you'd prefer to make that choice later.

So there's the basic plot! A little bit about my RP'ing: I prefer to play male characters. That doesn't mean that you can't play a male as well, though. That would be stupid. (If you're wondering for romantic relations, I'm happy to do both M/F and M/M!) But when deciding on your character, please don't make him/her some sort of weakling. That would take the fun out of the plot! Of course, let's not have some super trained soldier, either.

Setting? I think I'd prefer some sort of original universe. We can work that out later, too. (But if you want some input, let's have it be some sort of fantasy-based universe- no guns or cars or anything like that. Swords, spears, etc are weapons of choice c:)

I prefer a paragraph RP over one-liners for this plot. Now I don't expect you to write a book every time, but a good paragraph or two would be nice. I'm fine with doing this over PM or email! (Or forum. Do they have a spot for 1x1 RP's on here? It's been a while since I've actually RP'ed on this site) Either way though, I expect you to respond on somewhat of a regular basis. Don't keep me waiting days in between replies unless you have a valid excuse.

I think that's all I have to say! If I forgot to mention anything just ask. PM me or comment below if you're interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustDrinkTea
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Searching for an RP Partner- plot inside!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:24 am

Kind of a spoiler alert, but... I guess it could be interesting.

I'm assuming there'd be a bit of plot between the time they become friends and the time they kill each other?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!