Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secrets and Lies (A Young Justice RP)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Secrets and Lies (A Young Justice RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Dick Grayson has never had a problem balancing his life as a normal teenager and being Robin the boy wonder. He goes out and fights crime at night and by day he is just a normal teenager who has friends and attends school. But while on patrol one night Robin saves a girl from school who he is good frinends with not to mention he has a major crush on her. She ends up being a huge fan of Robin. Things get more compilcated with he starts contimplating getting into a relationship with her. Will he tell her the truth or will he never be able to be with her?

Chars. Needed

Young Justice Team

Robin-
Kid Flash-
Aqualad-
Miss Martian-
SuperBoy-

Justice Leauge

Batman
Black Canary
Red Tornado

Other Chars.
Afried-
Becky- (Emilee's friend)
Abby and Allie- (Twins two of Emilee's friends)
Emilee- KimmyD0912
Mrs. Henningson (Emilee's mother)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Secrets and Lies (A Young Justice RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Oohh .. I'm sorely tempted. Gotta love those superhero stories! Let me know who else might jump on board!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 pm

It sounds great! I would love to join it, but can you post the link to the roleplay, please?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Spectrum wrote:It sounds great! I would love to join it, but can you post the link to the roleplay, please?

Well I got to get the chars. Together first anyone you had in mind?

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I was aiming for Kid Flash

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Spectrum wrote:I was aiming for Kid Flash

Sweet! I just decided to start it up as a Jump in so here is the link.

secrets-and-lies-young-justice-just-jump-t54566.html

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superman1496 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Hey are you still looking for a Superboy?

Superman1496
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!