Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secrets Of A High School Nerd

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Secrets Of A High School Nerd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:01 am

[This is a jump-in RP. You pick a school stereotype and play it. Please use a character post first though.]

Somehow it seems the whole High School revolves around what I do. My name is Nicholas Reed, I'm a High School nerd. I keep a diary, and most of the other kids at school think i am what they call a "Puff." Except I just think Im smart. I suppose you could say im in a worst case scenario, but you know. Once you've lived like a nerd your whole life, you get used to it.

Name: Nicholas Reed
Stereotype: Nerd/Swot/Geek
Class: Year 9
Grade: A+

Diary Entry 1- 17th October 2010

As Halloween is coming up im terrified, just one thought of the potty monster makes me wet my pants. It doesnt really matter because today they were wet anyway. The bullies came up and threw me in a dumpster and locked me in through 2nd to 6th Period. I missed lunch and everything! In the end I had to wet myself. Although, the bullies got me out at the end of the day and even though they torture me every school day- I think they're starting to like me...
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Secrets Of A High School Nerd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

You know sometimes I think I'm insane...maybe I am. The whole world just gets so annoying sometimes I wish it would just go away.

Name: Silvia(Silver) Evans
Stereotype: Art freak/Music geek/Rebel
Class: Year 10
Grade: As to Cs depending on the class

I think I am going to die if Mr. Warner doesn't shut up about the revolutionary war, I mean we have been learning this stuff our whole lives can't for once we just talk about something else. Just looking at the other teens in the class most of them feel the same way. I can't wait for this day to be over so I can just go home and mess around on the piano.
My name is NOT "The Dark Lord Happy- Pants" and I am NOT allowed to sign my papers as such... Well thats a stupid rule :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:09 am

Miss Lent was scribbling stuff randomly on the board and trying to make everyone think she had drawn a white monkey instead of the sum to decimal fractions. "Now," Miss yawned, "Can anyone tell me what this picture looks like?...Nicholas?" I stood up, making sure my shirt was fully tucked in and my top button done, and strolled over to the board.
"Well, miss. I see you have tried to trick everyone here into thinking this is a white monkey, and i suggest that most of them think it is. Ryan." I point to the bully that tried to throw my underwear off a cliff, and he nods and moans.
"I think it looked more like underwear on Nicholas's head." Everyone laughed, even the teacher stifled a giggle. Thats why they all get D's...
"No, Ryan it is not. It is actually the sum of decimal fractions." Can anyone tell me what that is. No chance.

[By the way, i do a paragraph of the day, and then write a diary entry about the same thing, which is totally different]

Diary Entry 2- 18th October 2010

Today Miss Lent drew a funny picture on the board, i think it had meant for something else. But I cant tell, I went up there anyway. And me and Ryan thought to say it looked like a nerd with underwear over his head. It was great! We call it...the hoodie. Ive never had one though. I also messed around with Ryan pretending it was some sum, lol! It was dead funny, were like the BEST of maths buddies now. In a month or so i might invite him round to play the FunBrain Game.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Silver wandered into the math classroom, late as usual and took her seat. She watched a dorky looking kid pointing at the board and yapping about whatever was on it. As silently and unoticably as possible she slid her iPod out of her pocket, and put the earbuds in. She tapped her foot in rhythm with the music, hardly noticing anyone else in the classrom anymore. She took out a pencil and her sketchpad, and she began doodling. Everything was going great, until she saw the brown penny loafers tapping unhappily in front of her desk. Silver bit down on her lower lip and pulled the earbuds out. She put the iPod back in her pocket and put her sketchpad in her desk. As Miss Lent walked back to the front of the classroom, Silver stuck her tounge out at her turned back.

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 pm

I turned to find iPod's and Music Players dotted around the whole classroom and frowned, annoyed. I raised my voice and shouted, "If you chaps wouldn't mind dotting your Ipod's back in your pock-ock-ets, thanks." In my best English accent. "Now." The bell went, and most of the students slumped out of the room. "Toodle-ooo."

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 am

Name: Nickolas Swartsenn
Stereotype: Jock/Nerd/ClassClown
Class: Year 8
Grade: A++

"ANother damn year in this place can make a man go insame!" Said Nick as he sat in the front row of Social Studies. "Nickolas Swartsenn! Keep you're mouth quite. Unless you want extra work, I advise you to be quite!" Said the whatevername teacher he was listening to. "I have a iq of a inventor, and you think your smart!" Nick said laughing before getting extra homework assinded to him. "Great.. More stuff to do.."
*When life brings you down, nothig but a frown. Turn it around upside down, it won't be awhile, it'll become a §mile.*

Only such a vast uniferse can contain such killers...

When life gives you death, You make it live.

Pika? Pika Pi ~

Blayeded
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 am

Name: Malaria 'Aria' Diggins
Stereotype: Geek/ Nerd/ Perky goth
Class: Year 9
Grade: A+ on her best, D at her worst.

Aria scribbled notes as she listened intently. She had Technology class and loved every second. She was the only one who wasn't sleeping!

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 am

He sighed, having moved onto another class. He didn't mind getting extra homework, but sure did give him less time to bulk up on the sports team. It was a gift, and a curse. He wasn the best of people to joke around with, but teacher's sure didn't like him. Sometimes, to allways being a A+ student, and being a Jocky? Sure didn;t add up to them. "Tech 101" He said aloud, opening the door, and walting into the room. He instantly threw his backpack onto the floor against a chair, and slumped back taking notes of the teacher. Yeah, the teacher was boring, but this much of boringness was making his eyes want to close. "'Teach can you speed up on this part. Some of all of us already know this." He spoke out, trying to spare people of the bordum the teacher was sharing.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!