Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secrets... Money... Beauty...

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Secrets... Money... Beauty...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Blair knew that little mishap that had just happened with her, wasn't to be repeated again not unless she wanted Serena to have the upper hand. At that moment Blair swore to herself she wouldn't let anything like that happen again over something so pathetic. All that was needed now was a few words with Nate, if she could manage that and then to finish this feud with Serena showing her just exactly where her place was.

"Sweetheart? Really Chuck? Don't forget who I am" she threatened but with that same playful smile she always held when in talk with him. She looked over her appearance in one of the glass windows by the palace, dabbing lightly underneath her eye as she blinked a few times making sure she didn't look like she had just gone through an emotional state. Looking up Blair linked her arm with Chuck's "Just this one time" she added before letting him lead her back in.

She shot Serena a careful glare as if to say nothing was over yet. Serena was slightly surprised to see Blair back, and not looking bothered by anything but she just scoffed at Blair and turned away to speak in a quiet tone with Dan. Blair looked over at Nate, with a slight upset look but she turned away from him instantly as he tried to call out to her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:19 pm

“How could I ever forget who you are Miss Waldorf?” he smiled, linking his arm with her. He quickly lead Blair back into the hall of The Palace, watching as people looked over at the two of them, as he released his grasp from her. Nate looked at him like he was the biggest traitor, but maybe if Nate learned how to treat his girlfriend better, then he wouldn’t have had to do the damage control that really should have been Nate’s responsibility.

Nate looked over to Blair, but as he did she turned away from him. “Here,” Chuck said, handing Blair a glass of juice, and taking his jacket from her. He quickly pulled out the canister which was in his top inside pocket and poured a little of the liquid into Blair’s juice glass, out of site of everyone else. “Its okay I am not trying to drug you. Just a little vodka to make you feel a little better.” Chuck took a sip of the vodka neat before returning it to his pocket and putting his jacket back on, straightening his tie a little and brushing a strand of hair out of his face.

He turned around to Serena who was giving him a death glare but he simply kept his head held high, especially when it was Dan’s turn to attempt to back Serena’s corner.
x♥x "Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars --points of light and reason....And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty." - Edward Cullen NEW MOON x♥x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Blair was trying her best to keep her gaze away from Nate, but she just couldn't help but turn discretely to see the look on his face, he was flashing Chuck at that moment. She looked down and shook her head, wondering if things between the two would ever return back to normal. They hadn't even said a proper word to one another in days.

Turning her head she looked at the glass Chuck had passed her and smiled "Thanks" she whispered and was just about to lift it up and take a sip when Chuck pulled something out his pocket and poured into her drink. She raised an eyebrow glancing around hoping no one caught sight of whatever it was. As soon as Chuck explained what he was doing Blair flashed an appreciative smile "Just the guy at the right time" she whispered and lifted the glass to her lips as she took a small sip.

Looking around her eyes landed on Serena who didn't seem to be glad about the alliance between Chuck and Blair. "So how long till I can officially get out of here?" she asked Chuck glancing at her wrist watch before taking another sip of her drink, letting it relax any nerving emotions inside her as she gave a smile his way.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Chuck smiled, peering around the room at everyone who seemed to be staring at Blair. Not that it was any of their business, but of course all of them felt like they had to know what was going on. He watched their calculating eyes flit between Serena, Nate and Blair. Even Lily was now trying to piece what was going on, though she seemed somewhat pre-occupied with Bart to come to any firm conclusions.

Chuck lifted his wrist up to look at the time. “About 15 minutes till you can escape this,” he smiled, placing a firm hand on her shoulder to steady her. He could see she was still emotional, but she had been there for him in the past when he needed her, so she only returned the favor.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Blair tried her best to seemingly blend in, but it wasn't exactly working. People from the elite world weren't as idiotic as they showed, they knew there must have been some sort of clash between the rivals involving another teen elite. Blair looked more toward the ground than anything anything else as she sipped through her drink hoping that this would wash over quick, and wouldn't have any effect on her mother's business or else things would escalate to a new level.

Nodding at Chuck, Blair smiled "Right, now only if these 15 minutes can go by in peace" she said bringing the glass once more up to her mouth taking a sip. When Chuck placed a hand on her shoulder, she gave him an appreciative smile just enough to show him she was fine after the whole scenario outside. Her eyes turned to Nate who was watching his girlfriend and best friend with daggers. Blair looked between the two males and sighed "Give me a second" she whispered to Chuck moving out of his grasp as she slowly made her way to Nate staying out of Serena's path.

Blair looked to the small group of people next to him "Can I just steal him for a second please?" she asked with that sweet smile of hers and after hearing a murmur of approvals she grabbed Nate's arm what seemed like affectionally but only Nate would know the strength she was putting into it. She pulled him aside, keeping a fake smile on her face. "So you haven't spoken to me in days.. and then the first thing you do when all hell breaks out is talk to Serena?" she asked her eyes in his.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Chuck watched as Blair departed, and started to begin to eat. He realized he had been here for the past 2 hours, and hadn’t eaten a single thing. He walked over to the table, picking up a few sandwiches watching as the scene between Nate and Blair started. This time though, and just this time, he decided to not get involved. Yes, he would get in massive trouble from his father for not stopping it, but they needed to get whatever it was out of their systems.

Serena looked over at Chuck questioningly, when she saw the furious body language emanating from Blair. He smirked lightly, taking another bite out of his sandwich and then taking another sip from his ‘juice’ which had been made in the same way as Blair’s.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Blair looked on at Nate with that smile that was just a show for everyone, but her eyes were full of anger. Nate pulled her hand off him trying to make it out for everyone it was just a gentle gesture. "Blair.. it isn't like that" he began to protest, himself quite irritated that she was acting like this. He never really meant for any of this to happen, but with Blair getting involved she instantly expected him to take her side and frankly he was finding it quite hard to keep up with it.

"Its exactly how it seems Nate. You promised me something" she said her tone slightly softening but she still meant every word of it. Nate began to look slightly guilty and looked down nervously "It was just to talk. I swear nothing else." he said managing to clearly agitate Blair further. "That's the point! You said you'd NEVER speak to her again" she hissed her voice now louder than a whisper but she gave that charming fake smile once more causing people to turn away leaving the two to themselves, after all everyone had rifts especially in the Elite world.

"Serena can't be trusted, not even in the slightest" Blair went on to get the other girl involved, and that set Nate off too. He seemed to be having enough of this war between the two. "Will you just stop getting her involved.. between us? It's not her fault" he said trying to bring some sense of calmness to her but she wasn't having any of it. "Stop defending her" she accused him with wide eyes and Nate just groaned looking away from her.

Blair smirked a little, but not in the way she normally did, but in fact the way she did when something she said was proving to be right. "Maybe I should leave you to talk to her right?" she asked and was about to turn on her heel and walk off when Nate grabbed her by the elbow pulling her to him but her back was facing his chest. "Let go of me Nate" she hissed in a whisper.

Nate kept his grip on her, but loosened it slightly "Look Blair... here's two options" he whispered in her ear turning her to forcefully face him. "One; you try to forgive me and we move on from this scene or Two:.. we end it." he said meaning every word and it was visible on his face. Blair just looked at him with a mixture of surprise and confusion. Since when did Nate become so authoritive?

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 am

Chuck quickly stepped over to his father, as he tapped on a small wine glass. He looked up at the clock seeing it was almost time to leave, so he knew it was now his father would make a speech signifying the end of the brunch. It was a tradition to have irrelevant toasts.

“Thank you all for being here today. Bass Industries and the Bass Family are very grateful to have seen you all come down to raise money for the heart foundation, raising money for people with heart diseases. It’s also lovely to see all of the different families that are here today and to see you all show such great interest in the cause. Without you, people with Coronary Heart Disease would get little to no treatment so thank you all.” Chuck smiled in all the right places and then clapped along with his father and the rest of the crowd.

He quickly moved over to the front of the door, saying goodbye to all of the people, apart from the teenagers who had decided to stick around for a little longer. He sighed, looking over at them all, and then returned to saying goodbye to his fathers guests.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 am

Blair took a sigh of relief hearing the beginning of the speech. Nate quickly let go of her and stepped back shaking his head. The two teens shared a quick glance before turning to focus upon Chuck and his father. Blair kept a smile on her face, and clapped along with the others.

Just as soon as the toast was finished Blair turned to say goodbye to the few guests that were acquainticed with her mother. She kept out of way of Nate to the best she could, only because she just couldn't consider his options in fact she didn't even want to think about it. After all he was never one to challenge her, so where he found that much confidence was a surprise to her. But even Blair knew she would have to confront him about it soon or later. Maybe later.

When all the guests left, Blair turned to see Serena making her way to Chuck with Dan and Jenny on her side. If it was for a goodbye or a final confrontation Blair didn't know nor was she intent on finding out. Blair finished off the last sip in her drink, and watched as Nate grudgingly walked out with slumped shoulders after his parents; the Archibalds.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 am

Chuck watched as Serena approached him with Dan and Jenny Humphrey. He rolled his eyes a little saying a final good bye to the last of his elder guests before Serena came up to him. “Yes?” he asked, smirking a little at Serena’s aggravated face. “Firstly, here is the money.” Chuck smiled, “Oh, no that one was a freebie.” He winked at Serena then laughed as her face became redder. “For the heart foundation,” she reiterated, sliding the cheque into his hand, “Mum had to go off somewhere so she asked me to give it Mr. Bass, but as he is nowhere to be seen either I thought you would be the next best thing.” Chuck quickly folded the cheque up, putting it in his top pocket. “So what else was it you wanted?”

“Tomorrow is the first day back at Constance, Dan and I have decided that we want you to go nowhere near Jenny, or otherwise Headmistress Queller will know about it.” Chuck smiled gently, “And since when did you two become her parents?” Jenny looked down at the floor, shuffling in her shoes a little and playing with the hem of her dress. “Plus, you really think Queller will do anything to me. I will just buy her a new library and she will be on good terms with me.”

“Look Chuck, just leave her alone alright?!” Serena was beginning to get aggravated, and you could always tell this by the way she would flick her hair and try to stand taller in her heels to show some kind of dominance over a situation. To others it was intimidating, but to Chuck, who had known her for years, it was just embarrassing. “Do you really think I want to be near her anyway? Or do you not know me better then that Serena. I have better taste.

Dan went to step forward, but Serena pushed her hand out onto his chest pushing him backward. Dan was already pussy whipped by Miss Van Der Woodsen. “Whatever Chuck. Just stay away, okay?” Chuck nodded, and Serena walked out of the room stomping a little, with Eric following behind her, just enough distance away to be out of the damage zone.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Blair kept to the side watching the scene, with a somewhat unbothered look. She knew Chuck was able to handle everything, and in fact he did even if it was in his own ego filled self. She sniggered a little at Serena's uncomfortableness throughout the conversation, she would've laughed more freely but she wasn't prepared to get into another petty argument with Serena just when everything was coming to an end. After all tomorrow was a new day.

Just as soon as Serena walked out, Blair watched as Dan and Jenny shared a few looks. Blair walked over her arms by her side and gave a light but mocking wave. "Your date just left, no reason to stay behind now is there?" she said rather than asked her eyes focusing on a timid looking Dan. He gave Chuck one last what seemed like intimidating look then walked away with Jenny's wrist tight in his hand. Blair just watched the Humphrey pair walk out with a playful smirk.

Turning to Chuck she gave a genuine smile before looking around to see a few butlers here and there beginning to clear up the hall. Blair placed a hand on the front of his jacket as if she was brushing some sort of thread. "Thanks for today" she said looking up to meet his gaze, as she referred to earlier. Checking the time she smiled a little "Look.. shopping time" she said amusingly then looked back at the male. "Well we'll meet tomorrow, should be an interesting day" she said and with one light pat on his chest she walked away her heels making the soft sound against the marble.

Stepping out The Palace they approached the gates, and just then Blair's driver came into view. She smiled as the door was opened and turned to look at The Palace and shook her head at the earlier memories of the day and took her seat in the back as she took a sigh of relief leaning her head back.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 pm

(OOC: Skip next day.)

Chuck walked into the halls of Constance. Constance was a private school on the outskirts of Manhattan. It mainly consisted of rich kids, and most of them were rebellious in some way or another. Parents sent them there to get a good education and to get straightened out. Not that most of the people here would work, not with the trust funds and inherited businesses which had boards to run them rather then the actual owners themselves. The owners were just there for show and to handle press releases really rather than doing any actual work.

The Quad outside of Constance was filled up with the new students, who were not exactly sure of what to do here. And within it were the richer and older girls, looking for people to help them with their studies. There had always been a hierarchy at Constance, and most of the older girls had the younger girls do some kind of work for them. After all, younger girls had nothing to do right?

Chuck walked amongst them all, attracting a few glances from the younger girls. He was quite the catch and most of the girls hoped they would be able to obtain him someday. Little did they know that Chuck liked to stay single at all times, to make sure that he had no attachments and could sleep with whatever the hell he wanted. After all, it probably wasn’t acceptable to hire a Thai hooker when you were with someone.

Nate sat on one of the tables, talking to some of the younger girls, but as Chuck walked over they quickly dispersed. “Archibald,” he said smiling and Nate just nodded. “Still angry at me then?” Nate looked at him, “No, I mean, you just did what’s right by Blair I guess, its just, I wish she would open up to me.”

“She’s not going to open up to you, when you’re the one she’s angry with, is she?” Nate shook his head, “I guess not.” Chuck placed an arm on his shoulder as he watched the girls in the plaid skirts walk past him in an attempt to get his attention. He would give some of them some form of hope, smiling every now and again, but nothing to make them approach him.

In that moment he spotted Blair, sat around with last year’s minions and a clipboard. “I’m just going to go see Blair,” he smiled, and Nate nodded, talking to another one of the guys from the Lacrosse team.

“Recruiting early this year I see.”

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Blair sat at her normal table dressed to perfection like always. She was pretty much the style icon for the rest of Constance, and no doubt every girl tried to imitate her look. But despite their efforts piling on Blair's signature clothing items they just couldn't cut it. This morning though it was a high waisted curve-hugging pencil skirt paired with a white ruffled blouse. Merely worn to show off her slim ladylike figure. And just around her collar a small bow, with a matching headband just in sight of her brown curls.

The clipboard stayed put on her lap, as she rested her slender hands on them looking over the number of girls surrounding her all trying their best to make some last minute impressions. Blair smirked, it was simply fun being able to hold such a position and no one took advantage of it nor did they flaunt it as much as Blair did.

Just as she was about to open her mouth, her signature pen raised up when she caught sight of Chuck letting an easy going expression look over her. Blair shrugged at his comment, moving over ever so slightly to give him enough space to take a seat. "Better early than late" she said contradicting the common saying there ever was. Blair either did things on time or beforehand, and when it came to recruiting the latest people for her little 'army' then her undivided attention was given to it.

Scanning over the page below her she raised an eyebrow, looking over the people that were rejects for their mistakes. Be it minor or major, Blair hated any slip-ups and everyone was aware of it. Standing up she held the clipboard against her "Right so here it goes..." she began to say then read out a list of names in seconds snap. The number of girls looked worried as to what Blair's decision was going to be. The brunette's eyes lifted and a mock frown appeared "You're all a bunch of social rejects that will get no where. So enjoy your time at Constance and stay away from me" Blair said without any empathy at all.

The girls rushed some even becoming tearful causing Blair to roll her eyes, as she took her seat once more next to Chuck. "Emotional much?" she said sarcastically before giving a small giggle. Her gaze then diverted to the bunch of girls in front of her, well not exactly bunch... just a selection... a few. Blair smiled "Now you are the very few that have just barely managed to please me. Just remember one mistake and you're out" she warned sternly. "Anyways welcome" she added on with a sweet tone, and waved her hand at the girl by her right side, Isabella "Go" she ushered ordering her to take control of the new recruits as they were named.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm

"Little harsh dont you think?" Chuck said, fiddling aimlessly with the buttons on his blazer sleeve as he watched girls walk away emotionally from the table that they had just surrounded. Then again, to assert authority in this school, you had to make sure you were stern. Although Blair sometimes overcompensated with the harshness, its what she had to do to be respected. Plus, if compared to when Serena had been "Queen Bee" of the school, then Blair was a pussycat.

Chuck looked over to Nate who still was watching Blair like a hawk. After what Chuck had seen though, she had every right to be angry with him, and it was fun to always watch some kind of drama among a couple. It was suprising that he wasn't part of the drama himself. "So are you ever going to forgive Nate then?" he asked wyrly, watching Blair and trying to make some sense of the expression on her face. Blair was one for saying one thing and meaning another, and most people didn't know where they stood with her. It gave her this alluring and mysterious edge which kept her interesting, and kept her within Chuck's circle of friends.

Chuck quickly looked at his watch, wondering if he could have a quick smoke before class began. Not that being late mattered, but when you are smoking herbal substances, the least thing you want to do is become suspicious and have teachers getting close enough to you to smell the marijuana on your breath. Chuck reached into his pocket, making sure the tightly rolled joint was still in his pocket and then looking over at the entrance of the school, wondering if he could sneak out without any of the teacher noticing.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue May 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Chuck's comment barely earned a laugh from Blair. "You know how it works around here, no time for falling weak" she replied her gaze turning from where the girls had previously stood. Though if she was to be fully honest then she was being harsher than usual. Reason? It was easy to figure it had something to do with Serena. How Serena ruled the school, Blair wanted to better and for that she wanted to keep a stricter rule in her 'era'. After all she was intent on this year being hers and she was definitely not going to fall for Serena's sake.

Taking a step down from where she was sitting, her eyes turned up to spot Nate. Without allowing even a second of eye contact, she snapped her head around to turn to Chuck; who seemed to be have noticed the exact same thing. At his question, the thoughts of his last few words come to mind. Despite whatever they were going through, and how frustrated she was beginning to get with him, breaking up was far from thoughts yet since yesterday they seemed to be nearing to reality. There was a slight detached look on her face, as she thought about her answer for both guys. Finally meeting her eyes back to Chuck, she let her lips curve into the same infamous smirk "In time, if that means tomorrow, next month, or even years later. Simply in time" she provided a vague answer.

Not being able to resist, her head turned to finally spot Nate. He seemed to become uncomfortable, his hands reaching from his sides to deep down within his trouser pockets, one loosening the tie knot as he stared back at Blair. Neither moved for a few minutes, before Blair breaking the gaze turning to Chuck, as she studied him reaching inside his pocket. After being friends with him for so long no doubt he was thinking about a smoke. "While your leaving, tell Nate we have to talk" her voice merely softer than usual as her slender fingers reached to brush his jacket upon his shoulder, with a last look she turned in direction of where her minions left.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Chuck nodded to Blair, quickly walking over to Nate, tapping him on the shoulder as Nate pretended to be interested with one of the members of his lacrosse team. "Miss Waldorf wishes to see you," he said slowly, eyeing up Nate's reaction. "Ahhh man, I wanted to go out for a smoke." Chuck nodded quickly, knowing fully well that if Nate was to come with him, things would be a lot more fun, but he knew better then to keep Blair waiting. If he had any hope of salvaging the friendship between these two, then it would be crucial that Nate went over to her straight away.

"Better not keep her highness waiting," Chuck said, walking out of the quad, and going through the gate. He didn't do it in a sneaky way, he found from years of being at Constance that the more confident you looked, the more you got away with. Chuck couldn't really be bothered with school today anyway, especially when he had found out that the Ivy league representatives would be coming in. There was no need for it for Chuck, he would be too busy buying hotels and making a fortune to go to a school like Harvard or Dartmouth. Plus, with the Bass name behind him, he didn't need any further education to become successful.

Chuck walked around the corner of the school, hiding himself away from everyone there and lighting up his joint. There was nothing wrong with some herbal fun, and it would help him relax into the drama's of the first day back at school. The first day back was always the worst, because of the long break off people would have scandals to share, and with no doubt some kind of a fight would have errupted by the end of the day.

Chuck looked around, spotting Serena on the other side of the road. He was just about to call her over and yell at her for what she did at the brunch, but then he noticed her walking into a building. It was the mental health institute that was across the road, offering support to everyone, but why was Serena going in there? Nevertheless, he quickly took out his camera phone, pointing it at Serena and immediately sent it to Blair. This could be just the right amount of evidence needed to put her back into her place.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue May 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Blair was by the courtyard end of Constance, conversing with her latest recruits her fingers gripping around her normal morning yoghurt. Just as planned, minutes later after her order to Chuck, Nate arrived. Her back was positioned toward him, but it wasn't long for her to notice the loitering gaze of the younger girls. She scanned her eyes over them not noticing what was going on, before Nate nervously reached out to touch her shoulder. It wasn't hard to notice the girls were having their own thoughts about the relationship between the two. Nate noticed the looks they were getting, not wanting to aggravate Blair or deal with people's comments his hand slid down to her waist.

The swift turn from Blair instantly made Nate freeze. A quirked eyebrow from her side made him quickly drop his hand "Yes?" he spoke out first. Blair kept quiet for a while not knowing how to touch upon the matter. The two of them stood uncomfortable watching each other. Realizing the girls were still surrounding them, Blair turned to them and a nod of direction from her head was a signal for them to scat. They hurried whispering to each other coming up with their own theories of what the problem between Nate and Blair was.

"About yesterday-y..." She began speaking quietly her tone still firm. Nate realised it would be a serious talk, and with already having dealt with his parents this morning about becoming Dartmouth's Usher but his real intentions lay with USC. "Look I didn't mean it, spur of the moment whatever you have to call it" he rambled "And I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk to Serena" he continued. The best Blair could offer was a perplexed look. When her lips parted to respond, she was cut off from the sound of her phone.

Looking over the image she received Blair's jaw nearly dropped. This time it was Nate's turn to provide her with a confused look. She typed back a reply: 'Nice eye Bass. Will put this to good use'. Chuck knew her well enough to know she would be plotting something, and with the winning smirk she was displaying he knew she was up to something, not too good either. "Guess we'll talk later" Nate offered, noticing people make their way inside the building for the meeting. Blair was slow to comprehend what he was saying. so he rushed out the place not wanting to confront her for the moment. Besides she seemed to be fairly glad for the moment.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Tue May 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Chuck smirked at the text message he recieved from Blair, and quickly stubbed his joint out on the floor before returning back into Constance's campus. He watched as everyone filed in, and quickly took a mint from his pocket, sucking it and then following the crowd. Among the crowd he saw the younger Humphrey, somewhat embracing life as she was talking to Eric Van Der Woodsen. So great, the Humphreys and the Van Der Woodsens might have well have been family from the way this was panning out. Chuck watched as Jenny turned her head idly, her eyes becoming dilated as she looked at Chuck, and he simply returned a devilish smirk, one that was only too familiar for all of his friends.

Chuck took a seat in the hall where the meeting was being held. He looked up at all of the Ivy representatives, watching as they spoke to each other, and congratulated each other on their excellence. Though Chuck was rich, pretentious people still annoyed him, and these people had no reason to do so. Everyone knew by now that Ivy league schools were solely to do with name; if you had a rich name you were more likely to get into the school. Social connections were the key to getting into the big schools, which meant names like Waldorf and Archibald would have absolutely no problem in finding a position.

Slowly, Headmistress Queller took her place among the stage, welcoming everyone back into the school from the break. Chuck scanned the room, noticing the yawns that were circulating, and turned to his left seeing Nate come into the room followed by an evil stare by the Head. Nate put his head down to the floor, trying to avoid it, and soon Queller's stare softened as she carried on introducing the guests who were there.

"This is so boring, I dont see why we have to do this man," Nate said in a hushed tone. "I know, for me this is of no benefit whatsoever. And you don't really need to work to get into a school." Nate nodded, smiling to himself knowing fully well that he would have all of the representatives in his hand soon enough, and they would all be itching to get him into their school and get some good press.

Each of the guest speakers stood up and spoke about their school, but Chuck was too busy zoning out from the pot he had just smoken, to really notice anything they were saying. His eyes either stared at the wall surrounding them, to make it look like he was interested, or to the floor so nobody would notice the hazy look in his eyes. He heard a small sigh come from the other side of the room, and he traced it back to Blair, who was shaking her head, clearly noticing how stoned he was. A small smirk came from his lips as he looked back up at the stage.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Blair on the other hand, sat up straight her full attention, well most focused upon the assembly. No matter where the name Waldorf could get her, she had high ambitions in getting into Yale, and wanted to actually perfect that image she was rewarded with. Though for the moment, she couldn't help but think about the photo bringing a hint of a smile to her face. "Where's Serena?" A question in form of a whisper appeared from one of the girls sat beside Blair. The brunette glanced at the pair, as the other replied "Not here clearly", and their conversation went on. "How am I supposed to focus on Yale, if all you talk about is Serena?" Blair's hissing voice cut through. They gained a glare from the head but was let slide by.

Thinking about Serena, she turned her head to glance at Chuck in remembrance of their new found picture. The damage it could cause to Serena, was something that was getting Blair anticipated. Watching Chuck the girl couldn't help but sigh knowing his normal ways. Then again this day was no value for him, he was a Bass and if she knew him well a college education wasn't something he was intending for either. With quick eye contact, she turned back.

The assembly ended with Mrs. Queller finishing off with her comment "As is our long standing tradition, the Constance Billard girls will be in charge of Friday night's mixer and the St.Jude's boys will provide the ushers for the visiting representatives" she paused a little then glanced at Blair "At tomorrow night's mixer, Blair Waldorf will announce the charity her community outreach committee will honour this year." As the assembly was called to an end Blair had a winning smile on her face. A plot already hatching. Everyone began to file out.

While walking down the pathway, Serena appeared by the door earning muffled laughs from the other students at her late arrival. Blair took this as her advantage and strutted up to the girl with a confident look. "Look at that.. late-comer" she smirked, as the girls beside her giggled, Serena barely looking amused. "But it doesn't matter, Brown doesn't offer places to whores" that last comment left Serena baffled, as she walked off with her clique following.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Wed May 02, 2012 1:03 pm

As Chuck filed out of the hall with the rest of the students, he watched as Serena turned up looking a little flushed; probably from running back from the clinic. He watched as Blair's clique quickly humiliated her, not knowing any differently because they were new students and as far as they knew Blair had complete control. He smirked as he walked past, watching as the girls whispered in hushed tones to one another. He nodded at Blair, quickly acknowledging her and then turning around to Nate who was catching up with him quickly after being pulled over by Headmistress Queller for being late.

"Man, I have to usher around the Dartmouth rep, not that I wanted to, but she thought it would be the best fit considering how dad went to Dartmouth and all." Nate looked troubled, and Chuck knew that this would probably be because of the amount of pressure The Captain would have put onto him. In the Upper East Side it appeared that all the parents and families were dysfunctional in one way or another, whether it was the death of a loved one or an insane amount of pressure, nobody had it easy like it appeared on the outside. But of course only the real insiders knew of this, and kept it a secret to keep family image up; family being the most important thing in selling money.

"It could be worse Nate," Chuck said simply, brushing it off quickly and looking at one of the seniors legs, eyeing her up and down.

"Dude, focus," Nate said, watching as the girl walked past. Of course Nate wouldn't be looking too much at other girls, not whilst Blair had her claws out and was likely to maime any girl that even breathed the same air as Nate. Even though they were fighting, she would still keep her claim on him. They were both like possessions to each other, but being childhood sweethearts, neither of them would break that attachment.

"I can't help it, there is so much talent. Lads weekend after Ivy week is done?" Nate smiled quickly, holding his hand out, "Deal." Chuck shook it quickly before strolling into his next class and taking a seat somewhere at the back to stop the teachers from seeing him, especially since he was still coming down. He looked at the teacher not quite hearing her words and just looking at her lips to make it seem like he was vaguely interested. What a shame it is a legal requirement to go to school. He didn't even know what class this was. Drama? English? Like it really mattered.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!