Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seeking a RP Partner in Amazingness and Awesomesause

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Seeking a RP Partner in Amazingness and Awesomesause

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Fluffington on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello I'm Sir Fluffington, you can call me Fluffy for short. As of recently I have been searching for a decent RP, thing is I haven't been able to find a decent RP. Now you may be saying "Oh if you're that picky then why don't you try creating a RP, it's harder than it looks." First of all I have stands (Oh lordy muh typoes) I mean standards (This is what I meant to type), secondly I have created a RP, and it was good, like really good. But it also took me about a month to get it all prepared. I don't have a month's worth of patience to develop a RP by myself (am I the only one here who feels the I should use an instead of a) and I haven't RP'd for months and I really want to do a RP. So Here I am now, posting on a forum and getting sidetracked hella fast. What I'm trying to say is that I'm looking for a partner in amazingness, it's kind of like a partner in crime except we do cool things that are totally radical and totally legal (I think). So here's how this whole thing can go down, we can either co-gm and co-create something amazeballs and give this site something worth RPing or we can be total trolls and create something awesomesauce and make it a 1x1. Your choice just hit me up with that PM goodness. So now I shall leave you with some kewl ideas that I have been bouncing about that are super vague and under developed.

Anti-Monarchist Rebel X Heir Apparent (That's next in line for all you people who might know the term)

Mysterious Kingdom of Magical folks or creatures that are being hunted by people who hunt (dunno what those folks are called)

Angsty teenage Rebels who are sick of the shit of living in a super organized and rigid society that keeps them protected from the unforgiving outside (I was thinking we could touch on both sides for this RP)

Obligatory Animoo RP

Obligatory High school RP

An RP about a chaotic good cult that praises Octagons and the people who have to deal with the shenanigans of the cult and the problems of living in a community that has a chaotic good cult that praises Octagons

SPECE WESRTN (Space Western)

RP about love and stuff, I dunno people like that stuff right?

And Whatever kewl ideas you might be having right now

OH and before I forget no Vampire and Werewolf RP's. Seriously I won't put up with that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Fluffington
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Seeking a RP Partner in Amazingness and Awesomesause

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello Fluffy. I was in your boat but my pickiness was so bad that I eventually gave in and made my own RP. I don't know if it is along your taste preferences but I'm always looking for people to help set up plot lines and overall slap eachother with ideas. I brought in someone as a co-GM and we always appreciate peeps who want to contribute. I even ask the players if there are any plot ideas that they want their character to be involved in because I want to make sure they are having fun. That's what we are here for in the first place right? I will PM you this exact message with a link to the RP. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!