Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seeking RP Partner or RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Seeking RP Partner or RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am seeking an RP partner, or partners, depending on who I find interested and what they may be interested in. First however, let me tell you a bit about myself and the RP’s I like to get involved in. That ought to make it easier for you to make up your mind about me.

I am a mature member of Roleplaygateway, one of the older crowd I think. I have been Roleplaying for twelve years, give or take a year or two. I consider myself an excellent writer and very creative.

I don’t post one liners, ever. I refuse to use classic anime pictures for anything, at all, and I thoroughly despise RP’s that involve teenagers getting gushy and lovey dovey. I already got through high school, why the hell would I want to relive it?

As an RPer I enjoy the following genres though I am willing to try most anything once:

Fiction (General)
Historical fiction
Fantasy
High fantasy
Steampunk
Modern (Though very specific types)

I am not opposed to there being romance involved in storyline though if you want that to be the main focus; I am not the person to talk too. I love a good diplomatic intrigue, military campaign or an adventure.

If you’re keen, have any RP ideas, or have an RP you think I might like to join then please let me know.

Cheers!
- Tempest
Nothing to see here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: Seeking RP Partner or RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fadded on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi! I am interested in role-playing with you. Don't be fooled by my new status. I am not new to role-playing. I generally do fantasy, but I do like fiction as well. Did you have an idea you wanted to try out? If not, I could pull something together for a plot. This may be my last post for a little while today... might be back in about 2-3 hours. Class will start soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fadded
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Seeking RP Partner or RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Hey, your style sounds right up my alley. If you have any plot lines forming that you'd like to do, send me a PM. Or else we can create one. I'm up for anything!

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!