Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 am

NOTE;
This RP is going to be based on the book series, not the film. If you'd still like to join, PM me, and I can give you links to the book summaries. Now that's over with;

A Series Of Unfortunate Events; The RP

The life of the Baudelaire children has not been a happy one. They recieved the worst news of their life, on a misty day at Briney Beach. They had been told their hosue had caught fire, and burner to the ground, their parents perishing in the blaze. Once this news was delivered, their lives changed, for the worse. They were sent to a guardian, Count Olaf, who cared not about the three orphans, but about the large fortune they had waiting in the bank, theirs to take when the eldest child, Violet, turned eighteen. After his first plan to get the fortune failed, he stalked the children, determined to steal their fortune for himself, killing some of the guardians who got in his way. This is their story;

Character Skeleton;
Name;
Age;
Personality;
Appearance;

Name; Violet Baudelaire
Age; 14
Personality; Violet is very serious and level-headed. As the oldest Baudelaire child, she has her siblings intrests at heart, and is determined to do what is best for them.
Appearance;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 pm

((Great idea, I loved this series ^_^))

Name;Klaus Baudelaire
Age;12
Personality; Obsessed with reading, can remember everything he reads, can be a bit emotional at times, but usually makes the right decision depending on the circumstances
Appearance; Image
Human meat must taste horrible, otherwise more things would eat us.
Den morosca tarotho yonasca a yazec penthara, inalkodethe, ahruneus galtha!
When you think it's all become too much to handle, remember, just keep going!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alero
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:03 am

{{Thanks for joining ^^ Yeah, the series was good, have you got any of the spin-off books? And did V.F.D. confuse you?}}

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:30 am

((I have 1-13, The Unauthorized Autobiography, and The Beatrice Letters. VFD confused me at first, but at the end, I knew what they were all about ^_-))

Alero
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 am

{{Ahh, the only spin-off I'm missing is The Beatrice Letters >< I'm going to have to steal yours then, ^^ And it's actually 1-14. There's the hidden book at the back of book 13 ~_^}}

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Name: Joseph Snicket
Personality: Lighthearted, playful. Can be serious if need be, though.
Appearance: Image

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 pm

I've only read the first three books, but I'd love to join this if you'll have me ^^
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 pm

{{Go ahead. I can re-cap you on the rest of them once we get to the fourth part, if we get there ^^}}

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:40 pm

(OOC: I haven't read the books in awhile so I'll need recapping too).

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Name; Sunny Baudelaire
Age; 3
Personality; A baby :P
Appearance; Image

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Name; Count Olaf
Age; Ummm 40 something?
Personality; Evil; Tries to steal the Baudelaire's fortune
Appearance; Image
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 am

((Wow, I really thought this was going to die xD))

Alero
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!