Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Serlean High

Serlean High

a part of “Serlean High”, a fictional universe by Pichu-Chan.

Where popularity really matters... Just not how you'd expect

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Serlean High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Serlean High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Serlean High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Serlean High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 am

We shall start sometime tomorrow ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby azu-chan on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Um question...Is this a chat based rp or post by post? or both...um yeahh thanks (:
-How black does my heart have to be until i can feel the pain, misery, and hatred that i feel inside?
-How pure does my heart have to be until i can truely be loved for who i am?

azu-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Not sure about what you mean, but for this RP you post in the "activity" section.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Don't mean to intrude, but my OC?...

I can make a new one if you want.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 pm

*pokes her head in* Erm, sorry, but I need azu-chan to post before I could reply. Thanks. *quickly rushes out of the place*
~Life is like a flower...pretty but never lasting.
Life is like the sea...wavy and filled with unknowns deep within.
Life is like the weather...unpredictable at all times.
Everything is part of Life, but Life is not part of Everything.~

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 pm

sweet!

I can make a less overpowered OC incase you need it later

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:47 pm

What happened to my Post? o.o

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 am

Huh? What post? O.O???

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm

I had an intro post, but then I had to post a new one.

BTW, nice Profile pic. Never noticed it before.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Haha, thanks. I wanted a pic that goes along with the blue part of my username so...this pic was somehow used instead.
I forgot that Zero was played by azu-chan. For a second, I thought Zero was your character because of your username. My bad, my bad... XD

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Haha, it's cool. :)

Can't wait for our characters to meet. My character has a nickname from before he came to Serlean: Raimei Hageshii No Shu, Lord of Fierce Thunder.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:26 am

LOL, okay...I wonder how would our characters meet eh? ;)

By the way...I wonder if all the characters are in the same class? If so, what's the first lesson of the day?

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm

its thunder for a reason...

hmm...an elective? sex ed? XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Lmao sex ed...is that the very first thing you could think of? I had expected lessons like English, or Math perhaps. What do you have in mind, Pichu-Chan?

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Nah. Just thought that it'd come in handy later for humor. Namely with the couples. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Did I Scare Everyone away from this? o.o

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Lol, you mean with sex ed class? Or with your posts?
I wanted to post but...somehow it doesn't sound right for my character to interact with Zero when she's already in class and Zero's outside. Need to sort this out first, it's a little contradicting here...

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 am

BlueDiamond wrote:Lmao sex ed...is that the very first thing you could think of? I had expected lessons like English, or Math perhaps. What do you have in mind, Pichu-Chan?

Well, it depends on if you want your character to be in the same class as another. :U It's really mostly up to you about your character's(es) schedules.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueDiamond on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:23 am

Oh okay...I think I'm gonna put my character to be in the same class as Jay :)

BlueDiamond
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!