Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Sins, Seven Virtues

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Seven Sins, Seven Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:16 am

Cassie nodded. "But I actually prefer the more personal approach. Contaminating one soul completely always gives me so much more satisfaction that merely touching on a whole group." She looked around the room. "The Virtues are causing trouble again," she said.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:20 am

Evalin stopped eating."What did they do now?"
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:31 am

"I was working on a girl ... nearly had her, too. Then Kindness showed up. Two others were with her but everything I had was focussed on her. She took the soul away. The human had doubt in her mind but the three Virtues took her before I could finish the job. Their interference is most annoying."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:33 am

Evalin nodded."I take it from the fact you are here with me that Humility ws not among them?"

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:39 am

Pride's expression changed to one of complete hatred. "If Humility had been among them, I would still be fighting her," she said. She shuddered. "I wish you had been there. Kindness is your opposite, isn't she?" Pride would have enjoyed watching the struggle between the Sin and the Virtue.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:41 am

Amy walked into the cafe, pissed. David couldn't make it. Fuming, she chose a table of her own, before seeing her sisters down the back. Standing, she pulled up a chair beside them, and crossed her arms, looking at them.
"Why do you look so pissed off?" She snapped at Pride.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:41 am

Evalin smiled."And I wish myself and Humilty were there."She knew that her sister would have loved to watch her fight kindness and she herself would have loved to watch Pride fight Humility.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:53 am

Pride looked up as Wrath entered. "Because I've just had to deal with the Virtues," she responded archly. "It was Kindness, Envy's opposite. They took a soul from me." She frowned as she tried to remember who the other two had been. "Chastity was there too," she said finally. "And Patience." She smirked at Wrath. "Your opposite, sister."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:41 am

"Fuck you, bitch," Amy glared at her sister.
"What about you, darling sister. How was Humility doing today? Aren't you two best of friends?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:52 am

Pride raised an eyebrow. "Humility wasn't there. I expect it was my prescence which frightened her off," she added arrogantly. "But I'm sorry you had to miss Patience, dear sister. I'm sure you two would have had an amazing time. After all, you really are a very calm and patient person, aren't you, Amy? And how's David? I'm sure you were supposed to be with him today. Oh dear, he didn't forget to make it, did he?" Cassie smirked, knowing full well how angry she would be making Wrath with her constant digging.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:59 am

"Say anything about my boyfriend, and I'll fucking rip your throat out," Amy snapped, ready to punch her sister in her arrogant little face.
"He can't make it, because he's busy working so we can scrape together some money for our wedding, bitch," She said angrily.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:04 am

Pride noticed Wrath's angry reaction and knew she was close to hitting her. "You wouldn't dare touch me," she breathed, her eyes alight with the amusement of causing mayhem. "You know our Master smiles on me most dearly. Touch me and feel his wrath, which is much greater than yours because you are born of it and own but a portion of what he has. I am his favourite," Cassie said arrogantly.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:10 am

Amy had had enough of her sister. She was always so self-confident, arrogant, so fucking high on her horse. She always thought she was better than everyone, when in reality, she was a twig who thought too much about herself. Clenching her fists, Amy aimed a blow for her sister's nose, and quickly threw the punch.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:17 am

Pride leapt to her feet and for a moment the stunned people in the cafe thought they glimpsed a seven-foot figure clad all in violet, her face a vision of terrible beauty. Then the moment passed and Cassie stood in her human form again. "Would you care to take this down there?" she hissed, indicating the ground in the direction of Hell.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:21 am

"No, because you only ask because you know you can't take me up here, you fucking arrogant slut," Amy hissed, wanting to kill her sister. Glaring at her one last time, she turned and stormed out of the cafe, wishing her sister would drop dead.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:24 am

Cassie stood for a moment, her pride wounded by her sister's words - and if there was one thing that she couldn't take, it was that. Why should she allow a lesser Sin to talk to her like that? Arrogance flooded her and she went after her sister, stopping in front of her.

"Too afraid to come below with me, Amy? And why is that? Is it because you know that he will choose me over you?" she asked, her voice filled with unmistakeable arrogance.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 am

Evalin sighed.She smiled sweetly to the people in the cafe before she stood and left.She unclasped the necklace and dropping it at Cassies feet."It wasn't that pretty anyway,"She said smiling before walking away.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 am

"No, sister. I'm not going down because I have a life, and I don't need to be reassured I am the best Sin, unlike you, when I have wounded vanity. Because the fact of the matter is, none of us like you. Your arrogant, self-centred, and to high on your horse. All of us would love to watch you fall, love to bring you down a bit, and to be honest, all of us are better than you. Oh, wow! You make some people so thin they die! Congratulations. I start wars. I start riots. You have to work extra hard to get one soul in hell! I do my job, and I get a thousand. Easily. Don't even start me on how much better the others are than you. Face it, Cassie! Your his favourite, because he pities you! You can't do anything! And I'm sorry, did I hurt your poor vanity?" Amy laughed cruelly, before turning and walking away.
"Your weak, sister! Weak, and unable to do anything! Good luck doing your job now!" She called over her shoulder, disappearing into the crowd of people walking along the street.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:37 am

Pride shook her head. Her sister simply did not understand that her job was so much more than that. A whisper of racial pride could start a riot beteen black people and white people. National pride could start a war. Cassie had been behind the Crusades hundreds of years ago; she was in amongst the Iraq war now. It was always fun to bring individuals down, but Pride could do so much more than harm one woman.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:41 am

Alices ears pricked up and her eyes shot open, she turned to Edward and Will frantically, "The sins are fighting, cafe, a few blocks away, not gunna be good." Her musical voice was filled with tension, then she blinked and her breath caught, realising she had just said this out loud whilst a human was present.

Edward's head shot around to Alice, oh no. That was it. Cover blown, he hoped that Sereveah had not heard.
He had to keep calm.
"Oh no, really, I don't mind, I have nothing else to do today, would you like to go for a coffee or something?" He asked Sereveah in his most persuasive voice, his eyes gazing at her earnestly.
He couldn't lose her now.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!