Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Sins, Seven Virtues

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Seven Sins, Seven Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Seraveah's eye flickered from Edward to Alice and back a few times. I have got to be dreaming, she thought to herself. Maybe I just heard them wrong, she concluded when nothing happened as she inconspiciously pinched the inside of her arm. Edward was so persuasive, those eyes just melting into her. "Only if you could explain," she said quietly. She couldn't help it, she was too much of a curious person.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:39 am

Edward took a sharp intake of breath as he tried to maintain his calm," Explain what?" He asked, his voice a little shaky but otherwise calm and still persuasive.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

His voice was inviting, though she questioned it a moment. She ended, shaking her head rather quickly, taking a step back into the street. "Never mind," she smiled. She was too curious and decided that she did not need to know. "Nice meeting you, though. Bye," she waved, turning around and quickly dasking across the street before any cars could come. Seraveah knew that she didn't need to involve herself in any drama.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:30 am

((What's going on while I was gone on vacation? I need to know so I can jump back in))

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:34 am

((nothing much with the virtues, alice maddie and will saved a girl froom a sin, and edward was trying to protect sereveah, but she walked away))

"Well...that's just perfct isn't it..." And then a glimer of hope flickered in Edward's eyes," Sereveah?" He called for her, his beautiful voice loud and flowing through the air, he knew however far away she was she would hear, "I forgot to ask..."
And then he shot after her like a bolt of lightening and was by her side, his speed unseen by human eyes," I never did get your cell..." He asked, his grin inviting and seductive.

Alice slapped a hand to her beautiful forehead, "Brothers..."

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 am

Evalin walked though the street befor she came to the park.She walked though the gates and happily set to work on securing a place in hell for a little girl buy the gates.
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 am

((I will just post as Sarah, and somone can poke me, or I'll jump in somewhere))

Sarah was walking around, thinking about her next move. She was sure the other Virtues were here on Earth somewhere, but she wasn't sure where. She knew they need to be together, especially to save their biggest charge in a while, Sereveah. She figured the others had already made connect with her, but she couldn't be sure until she saw one of the others.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 am

Amy was still fuming as she walked down the street, and because of it, everyone she walked past suddenly felt angry. Slamming the door to her apartment, she fiddled with the engagement ring David had given her. She calmed down a little bit at the thought of him, but she was still pretty angry at her sister.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:14 am

((Haha everyone's like walking down the street! Okay, almost everyone... you get my point!))

"Oh," Seraveah said, a smile immediately meeting her lips when he seemed to appear out of no where suddenly. And then she realized that he was what she was just walking away from. No drama, she told herself harshly, fidgeting her hand in her pocket. "Here," she said handing his a card that had her cell phone number on it, as well as all her other information. It was the card she was going to give to the newspaper, but that didn't seem to work out.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Cassie felt injured pride at her sister's words and decided to show her just what she could do. An hour after she started, a huge riot began on the streets between a group of black people and a group of white people, which quickly spread. She moved herself to London, and whispered words of pride in the ear of a politician who passed onto the Prime Minister that it might be a good idea to declare war on Iran. The newspapers later called it ironic that "a day of such racial hate and rioting should end with Britain contemplating war with an Eastern country - Iran."

More could be done tomorrow, but for now, satisfied with her work, Cassie went home to sleep.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Daron, deciding that napping on a bench was good enough without falling into a deep sleep, abruptly woke, startling the old woman next to him. Not caring, he stood, grabbed his new cane, and walked for his home. Picking up an evening post, he saw that the Prime Minister was contemplating war with Iran. Sighing at Pride's overzealousy, he simply walked on home.

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 am

"A human war? That's all we need right now! These already a war brewing between the Sins and Virtues, but the Sins have to go and create a human war while they were at it..." Humility said, looking down at the newspaper in front of her. This world really was turning into the Sins playground, but she couldn't be discouraged. Good always truimphed in the end, no matter what. They would figure out something to do about all this...

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!