Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Sins, Seven Virtues

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Seven Sins, Seven Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Pride grabbed hold of Kindness's top and hauled her closer. "All that my Master desires is pain and suffering and confusion. I am his favourite Sin; I stand alone above all others!" she scoffed, her voice filled with self-pride and boastfulness. "He does not reproach me, his most faithful! But what are you, Kindess? The tool of an imbecile who cannot keep even his traitors in check. The Devil still stands strong, Kindess. Surely if the fool that you serve was all-powerful, his greatest enemy would be cast into the four corners of the abyss, never to rise again. But it is not so. My Master still stands in the strongholds of his kingdom, and he will be there when yours is gone and forgotten in the corrupted minds of humans desperate for some ardent glory of the dark and dirty corners of their minds." She shoved the Virtue away and turned to go.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Alice let her speak, then as she turned, put her hand firmly on her shoulder, yet with abnormal strength, so much so she would not be able to move away from her.
"Don't ever talk about my father like that, there is no place for evil in the world, you are scum, you will be forgotton, and of course we will not rule, that is not what God wants, if a ruler was elected, then people would not be able to be themselves, to be happy, that is not what my father wants, he is working hard with us, he will let the world be what it wants to be, but he knows that in the end good will preveil, there will be no evil, and I pity you.
At least we have learnt to love, love is the greatest gift and stregnth of all, without love, you are nothing. You live, day after day, hating everyone, even deep down hating yourself, you live in a world of hate and evil, and you eventually will have to stop and realise that, that is the truth, but you can change, everyone has their faults, but they can change.
You are lucky that I was the virtue to find you today. Very lucky."
Pride tried to shake her off but Alice's strength was immaculate, and the sin could not break free, "Never lay a finger, on me or my family again."
And then she released pride, now reading the human girl's mind that she was far away, and turned sharply to the gawping crowd.
She saw two security guards watching, unsure what to do, she flashed them a dazzling smile and they were taken aback, she heard one wolf whistle in his mind.
"I'm sorry about that officers, just a little misunderstanding. Goodbye." She said, her voice as sweet as syrup with the people still in awe of her as she watched Pride leave the store.
Edward, I want a word. She thought to her brother.
He should have been there with her.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Pride turned and for one moment mustered her strength and broke the barriers between the Sins and Virtues for just a second. This isn't over. The thought powered into Kindness's mind and then the ancient barriers returned, seperating them. Filled with rage, Cassie headed to one of her long-lasting victims, a girl who was nearly gone. She visited her and when she left that house, the girl was dead.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm

((OOC: I just have a question, where exactly are Sereveah and the other Virtues? A cafe or something?))

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:53 am

After doing what Alice had told them, Will and Maddie wandered aimlessly around for a while, just talking..In their minds of course.

Why is it that we always have to do whatever Kindness tells us to? Maddie thought. Not bitterly though- Virtues were never bitter.

Don't talk like that. Kindness is one of the main virtues, we have to know our place. Will thought back calmly.

But does that mean that Chastity and Patience aren't important?
Of course not.
Still, I don't see why-
Quiet, That's them up ahead!

"Alice! Ed!" Will yelled cheerfully, waving to them.
..do you think they heard?
Who knows? Look, I'll be back In a bit, there's a girl a few miles away dressed like a whore. She's thinking of having sex with her boyfriend, and she's only been with him a few days...
Okay, good luck.. Will thought to her twin as she rushed off.

The blue-haired teen sighed softly as she made her way over to Sereveah, Edward and Alice. It was getting harder and harder for virtues to win against sins, people were a lot happier to take the easy route these days.
"Hi, what's going on?"
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:05 pm

KilroyWasHere wrote:((OOC: I just have a question, where exactly are Sereveah and the other Virtues? A cafe or something?))

((Good Question... oh I just slapped myself... um anyways, as far as I know.. Seraveah and Edward (Diligence, I think) are sitting on a park bench... and Te otehr virtues... I have no idea.. I got lost with all those posts...))

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:00 pm

((hehe okay, ill explain, your right about ed and sereveah, Alice is just approaching them again, will and maddie, one of the two has gone to stop a whore! lol and pride stormed back off to her house in a huff lol))

Alice turned to grin at Will, and thought to her, I'm sorry I was so bossy, it's just how I am, it doesn't mean I think your of lower rank than me and Edward, forgive me?
"Hey," Alice said in her musical voice, still incredibly happy at saving someone from a sin, she agreed with the twins, it was getting harder these days.
Sereveah looked stunned to see her there, hehe.

Edward sighed and thought to his sisters, she's going to get suspicious, leave just me alone with her for today, too many of us can be overwhelming you know.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:09 pm

"Hello..." Seraveah said slowly in amazment as Alice suddenly appeared. She wasn't sure of which of them to look at glancing back and forth between Edward and Alice. They seemed to be having a silent conversation, spoken with their eyes, though of course Seraveah didn't understand. "I'm sorry if I've kept you from any plans," she said, thinking that Alice had been waiting for him. She then stood up to leave, smiling at htem.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Will smiled softly at Alice. I never thought that of you, but you know how Maddie can be at times. She likes to feel everyone is equal.

Edwards thoughts were projected into her mind, and even though she didn't quite understand what he was getting at, she nodded once to him.
"Alice and I had best be off..." She said, smiling weakly.
"But I hope to see you again very soon." She grinned at Sereveah. As far as humans go, she seemed incredibly kind and..virtuous.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Alice took a sharp intake of breath, Edward was right...well of course he was, after all he was diligence, Alice stepped back, scared that they would lose sight of the human girl and she would be subjected to the sins, not good.
"Oh no it's fine, we just came to say hi briefly, me and Will were just going to uh...to ....uh....do some shopping!" She said, making her beautiful musical voice sound as persuasive as possible.

"Don't go," Edward said softly, gently touching her wrist as she stood up, before looking into her eyes with his breathtaking gaze, he couldn't lose sight of her, he had to protect her, for at least today.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:18 pm

Pride felt, well, proud over the human's death and decided it was time to do another one. She had another victim balanced precariously between life and death and after an overdose the girl was gone too. Who next? A savage pleasure filled her as she saw her third victim - today would mean at least three souls for her Master's collection. She scowled as she remembered the failed fourth soul that the Virtues had intervened with, but as she approached the miserable-looking new girl, she smiled to herself.

"What's the matter?" she said, sitting down with a concerned tone.

The girl looked up. "My boyfriend left me," she said, her lip shaking, "for another girl." Pride smiled to herself as she got to work on corrupting this innocent heart that was hers for the taking.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:58 pm

"Really, it's fine," Seraveah started quickly though it began to drown out slowly as she looked at Edward, his gaze pulling her in. No, she thought. Don't do this here and now!

"I'll let you get on with your day," she said, looking away. She began fidgeting with the belt tie on her polka dot jacket to distract her, avert her eyes from him as long as she could. "I'm sure you have plenty better things to do than sit and talk with me. I should be off anyways," she lied, taking a step back and glancing up with a 'good-bye' nod.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Daron walked out of the cafe. The owner would slowly stop working on his store, falling in to disrepair and bankruptcy. He felt good at having actually done something. Admiring his new cane, he found a pleasant little park. Wondering who mowed it and such, he sat down, glad for a rest.

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:06 am

Envy having sat by the pond in the woods for hours stood turning into her human form she walked on to the street.She set to work on the first girl she saw and smiled when she ran off.SHe was hungry and so slowly walked toward a small cafe walking in and ordered.She was doing her job well thanks to taking some of Lust and Pride's jewelary a few days before.Almost every girl in the room wanted it.She smirked and slowly began to eat.
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:41 am

Pride had sowed the first seeds of doubt in her newest vitim's mind. She had decided that this soul would be one that took a while to take, because she would enjoy drawing out the girl's misery into endless nights. She walked inside a cafe and ordered a small sandwich. Turning, she saw Envy sitting alone and eating and raised her eyebrow when she spotted the necklace that everyone was ogling. Sitting opposite her fellow Sin, she nodded her head towards it.

"You know, sister, I'm sure I've seen that necklace before." She raised her eyebrow again. "I was wondering where it had gone. I suspected you'd taken it."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 am

"I'll return it to you as soon as I'm done dear sister,"She said smiling."I have plenty of our wonderful whore sister's to use instead."

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 am

"So, how many souls have you harvested today?" Cassie asked. She probably liked Envy best of her brothers and sisters - she thought they worked well together. Envy made people jealous, and Pride coud use their jealousy to increase their self-pride or to manipulate them into increasing their vanity so far that they'd kill someone else so they could be prettier. But Cassie was too proud to ever commit herself to teamwork for long.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:55 am

Evalin smiled."Well in this room there are around twenty thanks to this wonderful necklace of yours.Along with some others.I got a girl when I got here and one when I went to vistit our dear brother Greed.So I'd say..."She paused and did a quick mental calculation,"around fifty nine or sixty.You?"

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 am

"I killed one this morning - she's already with our Master. Two others are dead. Three more are caught. Another had the seeds of doubt in her mind but the Virtues took her away." She scowled. "Then there's those in here who are watching us both."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:09 am

Evalin grinned."Public places are wonderful don't you think?"She laughed slightly and took a bite of her sandwich.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!