Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

a part of “Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion”, a fictional universe by Jack_Risin.

The newest generation of students face evils that were never meant to ever be seen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:19 pm

hooded dude: And you have so much to hide- and you are incompetent- and you are poor- and you're a runner

Silvia:
STALKER! (sticks out toung)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

XD...THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME OF SILVIA XD
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Ok Silvia's turn to post plus I need just a little more to work with considering Pieter is mostly unconscious.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Hmmm I would like to post, but it would ruin the idea of him being paralyzed. So go ahead Jack you can post.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 pm

sorry, I was just playing off what Jack said.....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh. No problem at all, I honestly think that it deepens the plotline.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:11 pm

yay.

ho-hum.

I ish boredified.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 pm

ignore this accidental post, if you would please.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:33 pm

sorry, I was just playing off what Jack said.....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok look here Jackrules, I suggest that if you want to stay in this RP then use correct grammar. When Tyler was talking I thought that he was 1000 years old because there are no periods or capitalizations.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Exactly

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 pm

By the way-
I feel your pain.
Not being able to post because you are kinda....
dying/ unconscious.
However, For about 6 hours, two other characters continued to flirt as she died... so yeah. pain felt.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey submitted my character, though can't post until Jack_Risin gets back accepts
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Haha that must have sucked Siver. Lucky for me I don't think anyone is going to flirt with you. :D

Jackrules, the start of a sentence in a quotation should be capitalized too.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm

haha... me neither. I don't think anyone will flirt with silvia. Or the others.
But then, None of us can actually do anything about you. they could have just gotten up and saved her.
* cough JACKRISIN cough*

^he was one of the ones who wouldn't help.^

-_-

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Mwhaha..I had much lulz out of that..anyway...
I AM HERE TO POST THE INTRODUCTORY STORY!
-whooshes like superman complete with the hardcore metal theme for Jack Risin's theme-

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 pm

we're all waiting.....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:21 pm

I am totally not making fun of you.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Ok I posted and Dark Magician Girl is kind of creepy o.0

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm

I know right XD
I had that type of character in my head for a long time..FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO USE IT =D

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!