Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Shaman King: Heart of Valiance~ (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

~Shaman King: Heart of Valiance~ (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 pm

So long ago, Yoh Asakura and friends fought to stop Hao Asakura from destroying all humans to create a shaman-only world. As many know, they succeeded and saved the humans. The shaman tournament has also started again. But, another dark force has risen. It is up to the new generation of shamans and their guardian spirits to stop this greater evil and help save the world of both humans and shamans.

I started a Shaman King roleplay a lot like this a long time ago, but I kinda lost track of it. I'm hoping I'll continue through this one for a long while. I only remember about half of the plot and terms for this anime, so, please, be patient with me :P

Accepted characters:
~Yue Tao (Shilo714;GM)
~Haene Konui (HiddenDreams;Co-GM)

Character skeleton:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:
Other:
Guardian Spirit:
Appearance:
Guardian Spirit's Appearance:

Name: Yue Tao
Personality: Yue is very much like Ren Tao. She is very competitive and her main goal is to win the shaman tournament.
Bio: Yue was raised to believe that being kind never solved anything and that there was no point in having friends. Though she follows the ways she was taught, every so often she feels envious of others because of how happy people seem together. The only true friend she has had throughout her life was Lijiko, her guardian spirit. He has always tried his best to make her happy, but rarely succeeds.
Weapon: Blades attached to her arm bands; katana
Other: Yue loves animals and would risk her life to save even one.
Guardian Spirit: Lijiko; Spirit of Shadows
Appearance: Image
Guardian Spirit's Appearance: Image
Last edited by Shilo714 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ~Shaman King: Heart of Valiance~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Name: Haene Konui
Personality: Haene is very mean and manipulative. When fighting, she usually plays around with her prey before going in for the kill.
Bio: Haene grew up as an orphan with no true family. She was the only shaman in the orphanage and her only friend was her guardian spirit. When she left the orphanage she decided that she would follow after Hao Asakura and attempt to create a shaman-only world.
Weapon: Barbed whip
Other: Haene likes to become friends with his enemies so she can easily defeat them.
Guardian Spirit: Koni; Spirit of Storms
Appearance: Image
Guardian Spirit's Appearance: A female japanese warrior spirit. She has long black hair tied back in a samurai ponytail and a kimono cut off right above her knees.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ~Shaman King: Heart of Valiance~ (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Name: Duos ceptar
Personality: He usually trusts everyone and he believes everyone is equal but if someone attempts to destroy what he enjoys he will bring them down to earth to prove again and again that he can match anyone's skill level.
Bio: He was raised like a bird protected and taught what he needed to know then sent from his home to live on his own. He trained hard and then his guardian spirit found him they worked together to brave the wilderness and make his way home. Where is family greeted him back and gave to him the families weapon.
Weapon: A sword with two blades on each end.
Other: He likes the sky and sometimes gets lost in his mind when staring at it.
Guardian Spirit: Tsubame, spirit of freedom.
Appearance:
Guardian Spirit's Appearance:

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!