Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shaman King RP (OOC/Signups)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Shaman King RP (OOC/Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MunkyGirl98 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 pm

In this roleplay, I didn't think for there to be much of a direct, planned out storyline, but something that the roleplayers made up as they go along. As for the beginning, I was thinking that maybe this could mainly be about several Shamans who share the same main goal, to become to Shaman KIng (Or Queen, depending on gender), but intending to do different things with the power they gain after becoming Shaman King. Their intents can be good or evil, but it might be good to have at least one evil character. I will also allow canons to be played.
*~*~*
My OC Character:
Name: Dokuro Nagato
Alias: Doku/DoDo
Race: Human (Shaman)
Appearance: Doku has dark blue hair that is cut straight with bangs. It is about shoulder length, but is usually kept up in two high ponytails on the back of her head, leaving the bangs to flow free. Her eyes are both hot pink. She stands at exactly 5'1", and weighs 92 lb.
Clothing:
-Shaman-Fighting:: Black halter top, white jacket (If cold), black jeans with ripped knees, black fingerless gloves, and black tennis shoes. She also wears a 'good-luck necklace' given to her by her mother when she was a young child
-Casual:: Black T-shirt with a broken heart on it, blue jacket, black fingerless gloves, black jeans, and black tennis shoes with a light blue rim.
Spirit: Ichigo, the Spirit of the Mind
Weapon: Kusari-gama

Spirit:
Name: Ichigo
Alias: Ichi
Race: Ghost/Spirit
Appearance: She appears as a beautiful woman in her mid thirties. She has orange hair that goes down to her mid-back, that match perfectly with emerald green eyes. She wears a light red kimono with pink lining. Her legs dissappear into a wisp, like with many other spirits, but when her legs are shown, she wears knee high white socks and traditional wooden sandals.
Spirit Type: Spirit of the Mind
*~*~*
Rules:
1.) Keep the language and romance PG-13.
2.) I have the right to not accept your character or pairing.
3.) Don't control the character(s) of other people. Let them decide what they do.
4.) Keep any affairs that are OOC out of the actual role-play.
5.) Have lots of fun~!
*~*~*
Accepted Characters:
Dokuro & Ichigo (Shaman and Spirit//MunkyGirl98)
L & Kira (Shaman and Spirit//~L~)

Canons Currently Played:
Yoh Asakura & Amidamaru ~ ???
Ren Tao & Bason ~ ???
HoroHoro Usui & Kororo ~ ???
Lyserg Diethel & Morphin ~ ???
Ryu & Tokagero ~ ???
Faust VIII & Eliza ~ ???
Chocolove McDonell & Mic the Jaguar ~ ???
Hao Asakura ~ ???
(All of the canons from the main shaman teams are listed. If you would like to play as one not listed, just ask.)
Last edited by MunkyGirl98 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MunkyGirl98
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Shaman King RP (OOC/Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 pm

kawai!!! I love shaman king!!! count me in! all make a bio in a few minutes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MunkyGirl98 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay! ^^ I'll be looking forward to it.

MunkyGirl98
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Hmm, I'll make an application as soon as I can. Though, give me some time. I'm running on dial up.

~L~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetareItalia on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:31 am

Ooh, shaman king haven't seen that since they got rid of fox kids. :O
Might join, but my knowledge might be a bit rusty. :)

HetareItalia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~L~ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 pm

(Still Under Construction... slightly.)

Name: L (No other known name)
Alias: L
Appearance/Bio: Though he appears... off, ... when you first see him, he is actually quite nice. He's often seen as a younger version of Faust VIII, but he always disreguards such points. Even if Faust is one of his idols. That aside, he is very kind and nice compared to his outward appearance. Being a bit short, at 5'9, he is actually quite strong; weighing about 148 lbs. Aside from this, he has tattoos up his arms from when he was young. He doesnt know the meaning of them, but he doesnt care either.
Clothing:
---Shaman::
(Casual plus the Trench Coat and Necklace)

---Casual::

Spirit: Kira, Spirit of ---
Weapon:
(In public, its wrapped with cloth and attached to his back via a strap)

Spirit:
Name: Kira
Alias: Kira
Appearance: Image
Spirit Type: Spirit of ---

~L~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baron Fowling on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Interesting, interesting! I do love Shaman King, although mainly for Yoh. So which Shaman Fight is this actually taking place during? The one from the anime/manga?

(Oh yeah, I'll be working from my knowledge of the manga, and I don't know how different that is to the anime in terms of plot.)

Baron Fowling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:17 am

Name: Maya Shiragami
Alias: Aya/Saya
Appearance: Maya has long waist length golden blond hair she inherited from her American father. Ocean blue eyes that can see through anyone´s soul. She also blessed with a slender perfect body aswell as flawless skin most woman would drool after. She stands at around 5'1 and weights around 40 kg. She also has a dragon birthmark on her hand which she hides with fingerless gloves.
Clothing:
-Shaman-Fighting:: Image
-Casual:: She usually wears a black off shoulder top with red straps on the shoulders and a pair of black capris and black running shoes. She also has a pair of black fingerless gloves. A silver locket with a dragon insignia carved on the front hangs on her neck.
Spirit: Kamatari
Weapon: Chained scythe

Spirit:
Name: Kamatari
Alias: tari
Appearance: Image
Spirit Type: Elemental wind

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampireLycan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:41 pm

My OC Character:
Name: Jorge Hernandez
Alias: Jorge
Race: Human (Sorcerer-Shaman)
Appearance: Jorge has dark curly hair with a blue tint to it. Jorge also has a ponytail that goes down to his mid-back, but is usually kept in a rubber-band under his broadrim straw hat. Her eyes are both hot pink. He stands at exactly 5'8", and weighs 120 lb.
Clothing:
-Shaman-Fighting:: Old cotton shirt with a blue tint to it, a pair of old denim jeans with one ripped knee. A straw hat with a few bird feathers in the side. Blue gauntlets and tan colored sandals. He also wears a special ring' given to him by his teacher when he completed training.
-Casual:: A white double breasted blazer over a T-shirt with a white bird outlined in flames on it. White dress pants and penny loafers with a cowboy hat.
Spirit: LaughingEagle and Whitecrow
Weapon: His own Body.

Spirit: LaughingEagle, spirit of Freedom & WhiteCrow, spirit of Delight
Name: LaughingEagle and WhiteCrow
Alias: n/w
Race: Ghost-Animal Spirits
Appearance: LaughingEagle appears as a giant Eagle that is black with golden eyes. He has a white beak and white talons. In his human form he was a tall native american looking man with long hair and moccasins, along with a medicine pouch and a staff. The only distinguishing mark is he has a black feather on his armlets.

Whitecrow appears as a completely white colored raven or crow that is bigger than normal with a black beak and black talons. His eyes are silver colored. In his human form he was a tall native american looking man with long hair and moccasins, along with a medicine pouch and a staff. The only distinguishing feature from his identical twin brother LaughingCrow is he has a white feather in his hair.

Spirit Type: Spirits of the Soul.

VampireLycan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShamanKing on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Name: Tenshi Asakura
Alias: Ten
Appearance: [url][/url]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hOBENOC9PLQ/TD0lR-K38fI/AAAAAAAAAMc/atY4oGJy65s/s1600/final-fantasy-versus-xiii.jpg&imgrefurl=http://probantime.blogspot.com/&h=312&w=554&sz=30&tbnid=ht9g3a9vE9xbsM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=133&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFinal%2BFantasy%2Bpictures&zoom=1&q=Final+Fantasy+pictures&hl=en&usg=__LG7Y1b8Pr5xo1VpCLvMIZuK2c3E=&sa=X&ei=B6_VTNL7OoiWsgOp2eGNCw&ved=0CCAQ9QEwAg

My Spirit Companion
Name: Toshikage Asakura
Alias: Tosh
Rae: Spirit/Ghost
Appearance: [url][/url]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://japan.smitana.ru/gallery/Samurai_Spirit_Two_by_Artgerm.jpg&imgrefurl=http://japan.smitana.ru/%3Fpage_id%3D33&h=600&w=847&sz=200&tbnid=noO9l3ndz8yUBM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=145&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSpirit%2BSamurai&zoom=1&q=Spirit+Samurai&hl=en&usg=__PPJvS7Zo1mAlITL1BYNNAZn_tcY=&sa=X&ei=iq_VTKW4MpT2tgORoqWOCw&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQ9QEwBA

ShamanKing
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!