Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

She's my Everything •closed•

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

She's my Everything •closed•

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 pm

This is a private RP between RaeRaeButterfly and Double Zer0

Keegan Nathaniel Connolly Nineteen, 19

Keegan looked at the time on his phone. The screen read twelve thirty am. Keegan groaned and pulled his pillow over his head.
It had been weeks since he had last spoken to Sophie and yet she still managed to slip into his dreams and deprive him of sleep. Keegan just couldn't stand to think of Sophie with another guy. She had been his best friend for ages and he was just about to ask her out too, but her bastard of a boyfriend beat him to it.
Keegan sighed and rolled over onto his back as he stared at his ceiling. It was raining outside and he could hear a soft buzz of his radio in the background along with the gentle pitter patter of the rain.
Keegan couldn't sleep. It had been like this ever since he found out that he would never be able to compare to Sophie's current boyfriend. Keegan hated that guy. There was just something about him that didn't seem right. Like Keegan knew he would do something to hurt Sophie but he didn't know what. Keegan closed his eyes and waited for sleep to take over. Until he heard a knock at his door.
Keegan growled and stood up, not even bothering to put on a shirt. He dragged himself to the front door and opened it. To his surprise, there was Sophie, drenched and crying. Keegan froze when he saw her but immediately grabbed her gently and pulled her into a hug.
"Sophie, what happened?" He asked, stroking her wet hair.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: She's my Everything •closed•

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 pm

•Sophie May Anderson • Nineteen•

Sophie was forced to blink a couple of times as she took in the hallway of the house. His clothes in the hallway, a black lacy push up bra that was not hers, infact, the only bra and underwear she wore was bonds, her mother being a manager there and getting a good discount. A matching black thong, which as well, was not hers as she would never own such a piece of..'sexy' underwear. It just looked cheap and crappy. Sophie opened their bedroom door and her guess proved right, unfortunately. Rachel, the blonde one, was underneath, Mark, Sophie's boyfriend. And they were both naked. Mark spotted her. "Hey baby! Wanna join us? There's plenty of room, sexy." He moved Rachel to the side and headed for Sophie, starting to yank her red summer dress over her head and Sophie stepped away, pulling it down over her torso again and doing her black skinny jeans up again.Ignoring his calls, she made sure her glasses case was in her pocket. They contained the glasses she is wearing in the picture, her reading glasses. She had to wear them for anything up close, like reading, computer, sometimes TV..if she had a headache and cooking. And then she ran for it, bursting into tears as she ran.

Sophie had just knocked on Keegan's door and was relived when he opened it. Burrying her face into his bare chest, she sobbed, her drenched red dress clinging to her small frame. "Mark. And Rachel. And he tried to get me to join in and he even started stripping me...So I ran." She sobbed. "Can I stay the night with you?" Sophie asked, quietly. Sophie, as I may have described before, was wearing a red summer dress, black skinny jeans and red flats. The white in her hair in the picture, was an experiment gone wrong, and her black waves no longer have those white bits.
"Please?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Keegan did all he could to keep his cool. He wrapped his arms tighter around Sophie's small frame. He didn't care that she was soaking wet. Keegan's jaw clenched and unclenched as she began to explain. Here he thought he was worthless compared to Mark but turns out, he was better than him. When she asked to stay the night, Keegan pulled back.
"Sophie, of course you can stay here." He kissed the top of her head in a friendly way but he was shaking with anger for what Mark tried to do. Next time he saw Mark, he would kill him in the worst possible way. "Umm...But there's only one bedroom. You can go ahead and stay in there, I'll sleep on the couch." Keegan pulled away, closed the door behind Sophie and turned to hunt for a shirt.
Keegan pulled on a loose grey shirt and ran a hand through his hair. He looked back at Sophie. She looked pathetic standing there soaking wet, crying her eyes out about some guy. Seeing Sophie cry made Keegan sick. He walked over to Sophie and looked at her. "Look, don't worry abut Mark, he's an ass." Keegan growled Mark's name and sighed. "He's not worth it Soph."
Keegan looked her over. "Do you need a change of clothes?" He asked. He had shirts that might fit her but then again, Sophie had always been smaller than him so a shirt for him might as well be a dress for her.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:29 am

Sophie managed a weak smile when he kissed the top of her head. "N-N-No. I'm not taking your b-b-bed away from you." She stammered. She was obviously freezing and goosebumps appeared on her arms. When he told her that Mark was an ass, the tears slowed a little but she looked down at her feet. "But he said he loved me." She said quietly before looking back up at him. "I'd like A change of clothes. And a blanket. Or two." She shrugged. "Thank you, Kee." She said, rather playfully as she wiped at her drying eyes and she went to go to his living room and looked at him, confused when he stopped her. "W-W-What?"

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 am

Keegan nodded bur when she started to walk he sighed and gently grabbed her arm. "Sophie, you deserve a better guy, and a nice bed. Don't worry about me I can pretty much pass out on the sidewalk if I had no other choice." He managed a grin. "But about Mark loving you, well, I can say that there just might be...some guy out there that loves you more than him." He bit his lip. His one chance to tell her that he loved her and he chickened out. Keegan sighed, he could tell she was freezing. Keegan walked out of the room and brought back a shirt, sweatpants and a hoodie. "You can get changed in the bathroom. The room is pretty much clean and there's a thick and thin blanket on the bed. If you need anything else, just tell me." He hugged her again. "Please don't cry, I hate to see my Sophie so upset." He sighed and stepped back. "Goodnight, love."

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Sophie just looked at him, staying quiet, until she was handed the bundle of clothes. "Night." She wandered over to his bathroom, dressed in the clothes and sighed, hanging her wet clothes over the towel rack. The hoodie and shirt were massive and went down to her knees and the pants were so big that they were falling off her. She reluctantly slid into the massive bed and after five minutes, she was asleep, looking adorable as she slept.

Sophie only woke up the next morning, at about ten o clock and how she woke up, wasn't the ideal way. She woke up, sobbing, getting out of the bed and wandering into the kitchen, still wearing his massive clothes as she hunted for a tissue. She scoweled through her tears. No tissues. She tiptoed up to where Keegan was sleeping, wiped her tears and made them stop, bending over him to shake him awake, watching him with her slightly puffy eyes. "Kee? Please wake up." She whispered.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Keegan watched as Sophie left and sighed. He plopped down onto his couch and sat there for a moment, debating on whether or not to kill Mark. Keegan finally decided not to figuring it would just upset Sophie even more. He frowned and laid back on the couch. He felt better knowing Sophie was in the other room but he felt bad that he was so happy about it. She just suffered something as serious as heartbreak and here he was in total bliss that the girl of his dreams was staying the night with him. Keegan sighed to himself and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

"Kee? Please wake up."

Keegan heard a small voice say. He blinked his eyes a few time and slowly sat up. "Hey Soph what-" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling her down next to him. "Aw, come on, don't tell me your crying about Mark, are you?" Keegan frowned. He hated seeing Sophie cry, especially over guys like Mark. In his opinion, they just weren't worth it. Keegan rubbed his eyes and sighed.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Sophie shook her head and let him pull her down next to him. “No..Kee..I wasn’t crying..I woke you up to ask were the tissues are..” Soph trailed off as her eyes filled with tears and her bottom lip trembled. “Am I a bad person?” She asked before she curled up next to him and she buried her face into his chest. “If he’s such an ass..why did he ask me out? And throw me in the bin like a retarded barbie doll.”

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Keegan raised an eyebrow but sighed heavily and shook his head. "What makes you think your a bad person Soph?" He frowned. "And if you were a bad person, do you think I would have let you stay the night?" He chuckled softly. When she asked about Mark, Keegan tensed slightly. "Well, like most guys, there's pretty much only one thing running through their minds when they see a pretty girl." Keegan sighed. "That and having a girl like that to yourself makes others jealous which means, people want to be with you, or people want to be you." He bit his lip.
Truthfully, Keegan was jealous of Mark. He didn't deserve Sophie. No, Sophie needed someone better than an egotistical pig.
"The tissues are in the kitchen by the way." Keegan said softly, trying to change the subject.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:23 am

"People just get close to me and then like run away..And I haven't done anything wrong." She sobbed into his chest. "Are you like most guys?" Sophie asked, wiping at her eyes as she rested her head on his chest. "Thanks..." She murmed. "I'm sorry, Kee." She sighed before grinning. "Your my massive teddy bear." She giggled and wrapped her arms around him.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Keegan sighed. "Oh come on, not everyone close to you has ran away." He murmured. Keegan bit his lip when she asked if he was like most guys. "Not quite...But, I'm a guy so, stray thoughts drill their way into my boy brain." He chuckled and squeezed her softly. "Hey, anything for such a great friend. You were always there for me." Just then Keegan's phone rang and he sighed. "One second." He picked up the phone. "Hello?" He asked. Keegan's eyes got wide and he hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. "I almost forgot about tha-" He furrowed his eyebrows. "You can't go? No, no, no I'll find a use for your ticket. Get better bud. Okay, bye." He hung up his phone and looked at Sophie. "So..." He started, sitting down on the arm of the couch. "There's this trip...to Italy." He said quietly.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:23 am

"How do you know?" Sophie asked quietly. "Stupid boy brains." She scowled. "Italy? What? Your going to Italy?" Sophie's eyes widened and she stood up from the couch. But his massive pants fell off in the process, and Sophie blushed, squealed and pulled them up, looking around the room with wide eyes and sighed at the sight of Kee's wide eyes, glued to her bottom. "Seriously..Snap out of your typical boy brain. Now, Keegan." Sophie clicked her fingers in front of Keegan's face. "Of course my pants fall down and you stare at my fat butt." She slumped back down onto the couch and crossed her arms, obviously annoyed. "Stupid. Typical. Boy.Brain." Sophie muttered.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Keegan blinked a few times when Sophie stood up and he chuckled. "Hey, I'm a guy." He grinned and sighed. "Well, I was supposed to go to Italy with my cousin but his wife has other plans..." He frowned. "Now I have to find...someone..." He looked at Sophie and smiled. "How would you like to go to Italy...with me?" He asked, biting his lip. "That way I don't leave you homeless, and it can take your mind off things." He grabbed her hand. "Please come with Sophie." Images of Sophie's butt flickered into Keegan's mind and he smirked. "And by the way, your butt isn't fat." He grinned.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 am

"Me? Come with you to Italy? I dunno..It's kinda expensive." Sophie sighed and raised an eyebrow. "My butt isn't fat? What is it then, Keegan?" Sophie scowled, glaring at him, standing up.The pants fell down yet again and she took them off, stretching the hoodie so it covered her butt as she stormed out of the room. A couple of minutes later she appeared at the door again. "Kee? I'm sorry..I'm just..a girl. Can I have the pants? Please?" She sighed. "I'll come to Italy with you..but I don't have much money."

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Keegan chuckled. "It's covered, I'm going because I have money to blow so it doesn't matter." He smirked. "Well, if I said it was fat, you would slap me, If I told you the truth, you'd slap me for being such a guy." Keegan laughed. When she stood up and stormed out, Keegan felt kind of bad. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked himself, furrowing his eyebrows. Sophie was at the door again and Keegan grinned. "Aww, do you have to wear pants?" He teased, tossing her the pants. "I'll pay for everything Soph, it just means a lot to me that your coming with." He bit his lip.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Sophie sighed. "Okay..Okay..I'll come with you." She grabbed the pants. "Kee..And I would say do you have to wear a shirt..because I'd rather you not wear a shirt." She blushed and slipped the massive pants on. "Will you come home with me? To get my clothes? I'm kinda scared too..by myself." Sophie sighed quietly. "It means a lot to me..that you'd invite me.."

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

Keegan grinned. "Wait, you'd rather i not wear a shirt?" He flashed Sophie a smirk and grabbed his keys. "I'll go with you Soph." He chuckled. "But you might want to put on what you had last night so your clothes aren't practically falling off of you."
Keegan slipped an arm around Sophie's shoulders and leaned in closely to whisper in her ear. "Thanks babe, maybe while we're there I'll walk around shirtless." He teased, ruffling her hair. Keegan chuckled and pulled his arm from off her shoulders, not wanting to make her uncomfortable and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"Alright, let's go get this over with quickly so I don't kill Mark." He choked out Mark's name. Thinking about that guy made Keegan upset. His Jaw muscles tightened and his eyebrows furrowed. Maybe he world would be a better place without that bastard...
Keegan shook the thought away and looked at Sophie with a softer expression. A smile spread on his lips. "Come on, get changed."

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:07 am

"But my clothes are still wet. I'll just wear these and return them to you.. whenever. Okay? I'll just hold my pants up." Sophie shrugged, going to stick her wet clothes into a plastic bag before heading back into the room. "Yes, I'd rather you not wear short. Come on..let's go." She tried dragging him out of the room. "Please Kee!"

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 am

Keegan chuckled and walked with her. "I'm coming, jeez squirt." He looked at Sophie. "You sure you want to go back now. When Mark's there." He frowned again. "How could you even stand to live with that guy? I shared a locker room with him one time and that enough was to drive you away with his sloppiness." Keegan shook his head. "Whatever, let's just get this done." He unlocked his car and got in, waiting for Sophie.
Keegan knew he was a little too protective over her but he couldn't help it. His hormones wouldn't allow any different. She was perfect in every way to him and anything to mess with that should have to pay. Keegan wasn't the biggest guy but he was very strong and very tall which intimidated most people. Which sometimes was a good thing.

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 am

"Don't call me squirt." Sophie stuck her tongue out at him. "I have to go back now. I need my clothes..and my teddy bear." She whispered the last bit. "You know..I've never been able to sleep propely with it...I don't care if it's childish." She sighed and slid into the car, doing her seatbelt up. "It's only like two streets away..you know where..right?"

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!