Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shepherds of Hell (SoH)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Shepherds of Hell (SoH)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Wednesday, February 29, 2028

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen."

SoH... Back then I could only tell you they were a myth... Way back when, I could only tell the little kids that it was where the “bad people” were sent when they did ...well... something bad. Truthfully, in my world, they didn't exist...

Until I got caught...

At first, I thought "hell, this is just like every other jail I've been in... I'll just get out, start a new life somewhere, and do the same shit again." ...I hate it when I'm proven wrong...

They took me through some kind of assembly line... The usual fingerprinting... mugshots... et cetera. Then they shoved me into an office with the warden.

"I've seen your records," she said, "Very impressive... for a girl..."

“Impressive” wasn't exactly the word I was expecting to hear... Though, I liked it. I smirked. "Thank you," I looked down and read her name plate. “Beatrice.”

The woman stood, finally emerging from the shadows in which she sat. She looked fairly young, around her early to mid-twenties; around my age... She was a skinny little thing. Didn't look like she could defend herself at all. Guess that explains the heavy security and staff this place has.

"Welcome to SoH," she greeted, keeping her cold, grey eyes on me. I couldn't help but feel a chill. I didn't think I could ever feel this intimidated. She leaned forward against her desk and continued to speak:

"I'm sure the last thing you want to hear is a lecture. So I'll cut to the chase." An evil smirk that I will never forget creped onto her face. "Brace her," she commanded.

My eyes widened as four... maybe five or six... muscle men held me as they forced some kind of metal choker on me. As they fought to get it on my neck, the witch continued.

"I'm not your friend; I'm your warden. Therefore all of you criminals will do exactly as I say."

The men backed off after they had got it on me. "And if I refuse?" I asked, showing I was more than a pretty face. The girl laughed manically, "I love it when they ask that!" She held up a red button and pressed it.

After the sound of a 'ZAP', a terrible pain shot through my spine and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Once the pain had subsided, I fell to the ground completely devoid of energy. "That was so much worse than a taser..." I murmured.

"Like it?" she asked with a cheeky grin.
I glared. How dare she?

"Anyway..." She began again. "I'm sure you've heard of the demons that are running loose... Well, I don't like that... And to restore the world to my order; I've taken the toughest convicts and made them my little exterminators!" She pranced around her desk, proud of herself. I growled.

"Wanna know the rules?" she mocked.

"No I do--!" The pain shot through me again.

"Well, there's a board that lists the missions that I assign to inmates. Partners are also assigned. You are given a certain amount of time to complete your mission. If you fail..." She chuckled, "Well, we exterminate you!"

I finally stood up. "You're a psycho bitch..."

The warden smiled easily and shooed me away. The guards to me toward my cell...

"Good luck..." were her last words.

~Arimas Shalun Nilerpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So...what are you in for?”

Name:
Orientation:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon of Choice:
Abilities:

Name- Last, First Middle* (*optional)
Age- depends on your race; life spans are listed
Gender- Male, Female...hell, just use your imagination.
Orientation- Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual..it's a coed jail.
Race- listed below
Appearance- can just be a picture or a detailed description
Personality- What does your character act like around other people; especially point out when they get mad.
Bio- What were they like before they got to SoH, what are they in for, and tell how the meeting with the Warden, Beatrice, went. Also tell what they're rep is in the jail after their first week.
Weapon of Choice- this weapon is supplied for them when they are off on their mission. It is also taken away when they return...if they return.
Special Abilities- must fit with your race please.. Specify what you have that makes you special.

Races

Humans can obviously have special abilities linked with their backgrounds.. If someone were brought up in a very stressful environment they may develop an alter-ego with more strength and confidence, or perhaps some psychological powers. They make up the majority of the prisoner population. Age range: 18-60

Demons/ Half-Demons must be human-like in the sense that they have a personality. Please list their actual power(s). Don't give them a zillion and one powers. If they're fast, fine, if they're shadow-linked, fine, if they have a giant freaking arm like Dante from DMC, fine. Just don't make them a God. These races can be immortal, but, of course must have some form of weakness (physical or emotional). Age range: multiply what age they look times 100. A few numbers can be added.

Demon-possessed humans more than likely bargain with the demon. Ex. Give the demon a piece of your soul in exchange for your life. The human must have the most control throughout daily living but the demon can take control if something encourages it to. The demon's host may even get a certain form of mutation that helps them in battle. Age range: 16-40

These are my characters:

Name- Nilerpeg, Arimas Shalun >:)
Age- 24
Gender- Female
Orientation- Straight
Race- Human
Appearance- Image
Personality- Arimas is usually stubborn and quiet, but speaks on her opinion when need be. She has a quick temper so if something is pissing her off, she's ready to snap someone's neck., but she can be laid-back and easy to talk to, if she trusts you enough.
Bio- Arimas was the daughter of a well-renowned FBI agent; her father. He was the one who taught her and her brother, Kein, how to wield a gun and even brought her with him to his missions (even though it did break FBI code). Though their father-daughter relationship went too far when at 11:45 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28th, 2028, his Valentines' Day gift was...rape. That next morning, she was running from the police, the FBI, and CIA and eventually was caught and brought to SoH. (her journal entry is the opening of the roleplay). After a week of defying the rules, getting into fights and getting shocked by the Brace, not many inmates talk to her. So far, she only has one friend; Kilohan.
Weapon of Choice- Revolver
Special Abilities- Other than fast agility, nothing “special”.

Name- Orishima, Kilohan ^_^
Age- 24
Gender- Female
Orientation- Bi-sexual
Race- Demon-possessed human
Appearance- Image
Personality- Kilohan is a laid back yet outspoken girl who enjoys the “best of both worlds”. Not much bothers her, nor the demon that has made her its host. She quite flirty, friendly, playful yet very defensive for the people she cares about (so far, the only person that fits that category is Arimas).
Bio- Kilohan was born in what seemed to be an average household, but at night, things weren't as they seemed. Her family has been participating in Spades tournaments that used lives for bets. Her parents were undefeated champions until Thursday, August 17th, 2022 when a odd duo cheated their way to victory. Kilohan grew furious, watching her parents get killed before her, giving a demon the opportunity to take over and destroy everything and everyone... Police came around 10:36 p.m. because someone called them, say that someone was “disturbing the peace”. Kilohan was found sitting in the midst of a room full of bodies, growling to herself “They cheated” repeatedly. She was taken to SoH immediately.

Thursday, August 19th, 2022

“Not sure what to write in these things, but I'll give it a shot.”

Um...someone told me I should confide in this piece of paper...but anyway, I guess I can spare a few words to you Mister Paper.

Two days ago I was dragged into this place...everything seemed to be blurry. Like I wasn't even really there..like something was controlling me.
Anyway, these ugly-ass, steroid-induced men threw me into this bitch, Beatrice's, office and she was all like “You are in my control”

And I was like “Fuck you, wicked witch!”

Then she was like “Brace her ass!”

I was like “Oh 'em Geez!” Then there was this ZAP ZAP Then I said “Owie! Oh 'em Geez!”

Then she told me these rules and told me to fuck off.

Thus I've been in her since.

Wow, Mister Paper, you sure do know how to get stuff outta people... I might do these “entries” more often.

~Kilohan Orishima

Weapon of Choice- Axe
Special Abilities- Incredible strength; she can support up to 50+ times her weight.

I control these two along with Beatrice..I'm sure she doesn't need a profile.

Rules

-No GODMODDING...it's not fun if no one has any serious injury or a minor scar or two
-You are able to play as more than one character, just make sure each character is active.
-Please be aware that you will go on a mission with someone other than yourself. Interaction is key.
-Romance, Violence, and Gore is allowed just make sure it mild. Anything beyond a few touches here and there should be continued elsewhere.
-If you have any question, please do not assume. Ask me or Hiatus. We won't bite, we promise.
-Last, but not least, have fun and enjoy~!
(if you've read the rules, put a smiley next to your name)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shepherds of Hell (SoH)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby death_to_carthage on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 am

Name: Ivey Blake :D
Orientation: bisexual
Race: human
Appearance:
Personality: Kind and loving woman. She may come across as an idiot but she's quite smart, she just has kept a hold of her childishness.
Bio: When Ivey was young she was attacked and had her vocal cord ripped in the scuff....she spent years trying to get her voice to be more than a whisper...it was when she added in catching a murder that she found out about her gift....being strapped for cash she became a thief.....on one job she ended up getting caught at a murder scene.....and yea no one in court believed her
Weapon of Choice: well hidden daggers and her bangels
Abilities: sound control......can amp things to be louder.....or change the pitch to fit her needs.

*scrap of paper: Monday, October 15th, 2027
How odd on my birth day I’m locked up for doing nothing other than trying to make a buck in the wrong place at the WRONG time....so Mister Scrap I now have a shock collar....funny this is must be how my dog felt........hehehehe back to topic I just wanted to grab some goods and food too from the geezer.....oppps here comes the keeper of the kennel....lol

Ivey Blake.....not guilty (I know bad reference couldn’t be helped)
Last edited by death_to_carthage on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

death_to_carthage
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 am

Name: Rumsey, Eros "Khan" =)
Orientation: Asexual
Race: Demon-possessed Human
Appearance:
(eh, this is close enough i guess, but i don't know how to actually post it, here is the link...)
if the pic isn't working, use this link ---> http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... l.jpg?o=29

Personality: Bored. He loves to sit and read. He will also sit and listen to conversations others are having if he thinks they deserve attention, in other words, if they aren't complete assholes. Arguments get him the angriest, along with threats.
Bio: Eros had a family for a while. At the age of six his mother died of a disease he couldn't recall... At the age of 10 his father was hit by a semi as the was building a fence along a highway. He was on his own until an orphanage took him in at the age of 11. He lived there for 4 years until, after a scuffle with the local wannabe gangbangers, he ran and lived nearby in an abandoned house. At 16 he burned down the abandoned house, the orphanage, his old home, and the about another two or three buildings on the same block as the orphange and the abandoned house in a fit of insanity. The police were after him now, but he didn't care. He stole two shotguns from a police cruiser and took a store clerk hostage. He killed three police men and severely wounded two others before he was out of ammo and the clerk took the opportunity to knock him out. SoH was his destiantion, but he bargained on the ride their with a demon. "What fun you are going to have," the demon promised. It was bullshyt of course, but Eros didn't care, he just knew he was gonna need some extra strength.

Weapon of choice: Flamethrower
Special Abilities: Emotional detachment and keen senses.

UNTITLED

Monday, 17 March 2024

Wow. That's about it. all i can say.
Besides she's a bitch.
I walked in with a slight smile. The one i wear when i'm proud to be introuble.
She mistook it as being a smartass, started yelling in my face, "What's so god-damned funny, you belong to me now!"
I just shrugged and said, "I could have belonged to him," and i nodded my head toward a guard, "i bet he has a bigger dick you."
I was knocked in the back of thehead and the next i knew i was onthe floor with a brace around my neck.
"What the fuck?" i whispered to myself.
"Like it?" she asked.
"Actually, give it a better colour, like green and-"
ZAP!
"Don't be a smart ass!"
"Actually, warden, i'm just stating my opinion."
ZAP!
"U don't deserve an opinion!"
"Did i shoot a relative of yours, be-"
ZAP!
"OKay, that is OFFICIALLY annoying."
"Good, anything else?"
"Yeah, what is with this place?"
"Hmm, just my humble abode."
"Humble my ass."
ZAP!
"Okay i get it!"
"Good, now keep an eye on the bulliton and your partner, you never know when they will stab you in the back..."
"Why would they stab me in the back when there is you?"
I wished i hadn't said that. ZAP!
That was the second time i wet myself...
"Oh it might not be in the back, it could be they simply get you in the stomach and let your intestines spill out, who knows?"
"Does everyone belong to you?"
A laugh. "Of course, and they do as i say."
"One more question, can i have the key to this collar, or at least the-"
ZAP!

hmm... now i guess i should burn this page, but that would ruin the fun. i can read the story later.
hmm, stupid pen... new title

WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR?
-rumsey
Last edited by Toxlind on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune - often the surfeit of our own behavior - we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars; as if we were villains by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance,drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence.

~William Shakespeare

Toxlind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Nice profiles, you two =3

death_to_carthage, can you please elaborate on the "sound control"?

Toxlind, please read the rules.

Other than that, both of you are accepted~!

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

okay, got it, where is the IC?

Toxlind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby death_to_carthage on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 am

otay.... well for one she uses it for her vocie...the bells and bangels she wears make no sound unless she wants them to....say she's in a battle and the opponet has the upper hand...she can amp the sound from a soft ping to a high pitched wial...thus she can stun for a few moments to give her an upper hand she can't saddly prevent people from hearing it....

hope that clears a few things up....let me know if it's to over the top or you have questions.

death_to_carthage
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:49 am

Oh I see.. like Dosu from Naruto.

Accepted.

**Remember, the weapons are not with you while your inside the SoH building.**

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiatus on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Name-Linmald, Kamrin --*Snicker* I helped come up with the rules, I don't need to read them, foolz!--
Age-Appears around twenty-five. He can't remember his actual age.
Gender-Male
Orientation-Straight
Race-Demon-possessed human.
Appearance- I'm not as good as Lashun at searching out pictures, so...
Five eleven, with a toned and lean build. His hair is messy and medium in length, brown in color. His eyes resemble the purple of an amethyst gem, dark and hazy. It seems like he's never all the way in one place at one time.
Personality-Quite the perverted character. His demonic hand has quite a naughty side to it, if you catch my drift. Chances are he got brought into SoH initially on too many counts of sexual harassment. Rarely becomes angry, but when the demon isn't satisfied, he takes him over.
Bio-A tormented youth, with no real rememberance of it. As of now, he lives in fear; though no one really sees it.
Weapon of Choice-His right arm, being possessed by a demon, it can go from a human form to a hardened, armor-like form in a few seconds.
Special Abilities-He's really just a human. Being possessed comes with gifts, but also at a price. His own soul gets drawn out of him when the demon needs life; and since they're so heavily monitored in SoH, it's hard to "feed" him. The warden gives him extra missions for this reason.

A broken look in his eyes, Desmond stared down the warden. I just stood behind him, looking through my own eyes, but I had no control over my body. The warden actually looked scared for a moment, then I remember nothing much more than that... The world went black, pain shot through my body and I felt blood running from the pores in my skin. My eyes suddenly hurt, life was draining from me. Before I knew it, I was unconscious and couldn't do more than hear the sounds of crashes, cries of pain. My cries of pain. This is what I was told to do, sit down and write what I remembered. Which, unfortunately wasn't very much. All I know is my arm hurts, and there's a lump on the back of my neck... A sharp lump. I feel like I'm being watched less and less... What happened to me?

-Kamrin

Hiatus
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Lol, You finally posted~! Accepted.

Hiatus will be starting the IC. He'll post the link once he's done.

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiatus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Hiatus
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm

so who goes next?

Toxlind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby death_to_carthage on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 am

yea...i was wondering the same...

death_to_carthage
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 am

*Jumps in as Rp train pulls off*

Whoo, just in time I hope!

Name: Dirk McCloud :]
Orientation: Straight
Race: Human
Appearance: Dirk stands at 6'4", weighing in at 108 lbs. Needless to say, the man is a wire. He has pitch black eyes that blends perfectly with his iris', and short cut simaler colored hair. He dresses plainly, blue jeans and white t-shirt.
Personality: Many experts believe Dirk to be insane. Others saw a poor lost boy, and sought to help him find his way, only to find that the child was utterly insane. Truth be told, Dirk's practically a genious, and it shows. He's always thinking ahead of the present, which is the main reason he was so hard to catch. He's fairly antisocial, usually keeping himself detached from other people, and usually killing those he finds are gettingtoo close. When he does interact with people, he comes off as very cold, and always logical over emotional.
Bio: From the moment the orphan was put into school, teachers pity'd the poor boy who couldn't make friends. Their pity fell on a blind face, as Dirks only thought was how interesting the body was. He found that his classmates always recovered from the scrapes and bruises they recived, and for a time believed humans to have a certain immortality to external offences. That changed in first grade, when he witnessed a girl fall off a swing wrong and snap her neck, killing her almost instantly. From that moment on, Death became his facination, how to cause death, and how to do it quickly. He immidiatly found that many objects he had acess to could be used as weapons. After his first kill, a slit throat of a classmate during a science lab with a scapel in 5th grade, his intrest shifted again. After being processed for manslaughter, he was lucky to escape with little punishment, on account of his mental condition, and his age. He had to be watched at all times of course, but even that faded with time. During that time when any killing was made impossible by the man who shadowd him, he refocused his efforts into not getting caught with his kills. in 9th grade, he finally was ungaurded enough to make a move, to test all his ideas, and went on a killing massacre, killing 17 of his classmates within the space of a month. The last kill was the only one authorities could pin to him, and he was sent to juvinile hall for three years. He escaped, using only the few items available to him, and began killing again, this time getting away with a killing spree of 152 people before he finally made a mistake and was captured. This time, there was no trial, and the teen was sent to SoH

Dirk walked into the wardens office as if on his own free will. He immidiatly took in his surroundings, noting the small woman who was obviosly the warden, as well as six bodygaurds, nearly concealed by shadows. He quietly took a seat before the wardens desk, and said nothing, only looked at the warden,waiting for her to speak.

"My my..." she began, looking at a paper on her desk. "That's not bad, for a kid." Dirk realized she must be looking at his record and he swelled up with pride. He was extremly proud of his work, and let it show with a small smile. He still said nothing, however.

She continued on when it was plain Dirk had no intention of speaking. "Look, record shows youre insane, so I'll try and speak so you can understand. Me, warden, you, criminal, me, own you! I think thats plain enough." She grinned at her own joke, but her smile slid from her face as Dirk remained silent.

"What? Can't you talk? Get the collar on him." At her command, three men rushed at Dirk, two restraining him and a third snapping an odd collar around his neck. Dirk stayed compleatly still, not moving a muscle.

When the collar was fastened, the woman continued. "I understand you like killing. That's good, because as of now, your life will depend on hunting demons."

Dirk barked a laugh, and then laughed again when the woman jumped in surprse. "Sorry mam." Dirk said politely, "But I'm much more interested in killing humans."

The warden grinned, finally getting something she could work with. "You will do as I say or..." She pressed a button, and Dirks body seemed to light afire. He clamped his mouth shut, resisting the urge to cry out as his hands and feet twiched violently from the electric shock.

After a moment passed, the sensation ended. Dirk smiled at her. "Oh my Beatrice, I had no idea you were like that." He stood, ignoring the bodygaurds immidiate reactions. "I'll read up on the details myself, all I heard in this meeting is that I'm going to keep klling, and I like that very much." He turned away from the warden, and a pair of men grabbed his arms. "Lead me away boys!" Dirk said cheerfully. "this is the first time I've been punished by doing what I'm best at; yes I think I will like that very much indeed....."
Weapon: Switchblade, or anything nearby he can think to use.
Abilities: Adaptability, Innovation, A fair knowlage of the human body, and a slightly above average strength and speed.

Ehh... Don't think too much on getting more book-long posts from me, I'll try and keep it reasonable.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 am

I was about to make a character then i looked at the dates :( .

Shame this is already dead, i quite like the idea.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 pm

... Crap! Why didn't I do that???

Ugh. >_> On to the next one....

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

i miss it too...

Toxlind
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!