Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shepherds of Hell

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Shepherds of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiatus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Life sucks, get used to it.

Heh, I remember hearing these words and finding them humorous. At this point in my life, they couldn't be any more true. Running results in death, fighting results in pain, loving leads to loss and even survival becomes a torture.
What part of this Hell is exactly supposed to be "civil retraining"? Where the Hell is the liberty we're promised in this country? Some of the inmates here didn't even do anything wrong... There's a God Damned kid here, I mean... He's only twelve, can't even remember the look of his parents' faces. All he knows is it hurts to be here and it hurts even more to be the only kid in this world when he needs someone just to play with.
My neck has been killing me, but I swear I feel better every day... Like He's losing his grip on me. I can feel my arm coming back to life. Somet

The page was ripped from his journal, crumpled up and stuffed in his pocket. They read those things and he had just remembered it. Pain in the ass... Required daily journal entries. It really was just captivating, writing about everything that went wrong with your life.
Kamrin looked around and stood up, heading toward the window and looking outside at a few of the inmates playing basketball, then he turned to see the room full of inmates, the majority of them looking just as angry as he, but there was the occasional oblivious clique that just happened to be happy despite the circumstances. How he wished to be in that little clique, or at least have one person to talk to.
Let's go, boy...
Instinctively, he started walking toward the billboard with their missions. He stood there staring at the list, waiting for his name to jump out at him. Tomorrow, noon... The first mission he had to go on, with no idea of how it was even going to happen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hiatus
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Shepherds of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby death_to_carthage on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Ivey glanced to her right and watched as some of the imamates played basketball. Huffing quietly to herself as she watched bird fly over head. How she missed being in the park feeding birds much like the ones that flew past. Shaking her head she decided it'd be best to fill out the daily journal…

To whoever reads this...

I have to say I have one thing to say....I hate you all.....You let me in the yard and expect what from a thief?! It's not my fault you let that idiot hold the keys, or so happened to give me a straight shot for the front gates. I feel no regret other than not getting closer to that door before you lot caught on. So like every other person here you shock the living day lights out of me and beam leaving me in sight of BIRDS!!! To be a great punishment...Oh and tell that poor guy it was nothing personal...I girls got to try...

Ivey Blake

Ivey smirked to herself she may not have killed but she still knew how to take someone down. She sighed well this would be her last time in the yard for a while…Oh well at least they learned something....Ivey doesn't go down without a good fight.
Ivey sighed as a well groomed guard grabbed her by the arm. "You’re to get your next assignment." he said pulling her forcefully from the yard. "Joy wonder what the kennel keeper has planed now?" she asked her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

death_to_carthage
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 am

'The sky is a wonderful shade of gray today,' Eros thought. He looked at the piece of paper and thought. What did they expet him to write? The gaurds here deserve to be shoved into a rusty woodchiper, be fed to hungry paranihas, be forced to sleep on a bed of coals, and then, finally, repeat until they have felt the force of every prisoner, which from the hostility all around would seem to stretch to eternity. The paper was quite simple... blue lines on white paper. Well he guessed he would humor them.

I hope you rot in the earth and maggots that chew on your brains and other innards burn. Then the ashes blow away into a nuclear testing facility, get blown into radioactive molecules that somehow find a way to the center of the sun and stay there for the rest of eternity. But no offense, you asked for the truth. I could care less how you treat me, i deserve it. But you and your gaurds are deserving of a good death. I hope I will be there to witness it when it happens.

-Eros Rumsey

"Okay, you've had enough time to write, on to the assignment." The man grabbed him by the shoulder and Eros immediantly smacked it away and said in a pleasant voice, "That is okay, i know where to go. You would probably get me lost."

Eros couldn't be sure if he would ever find a way out or actually see anyone else escape, but he always found something that made him happy in this place, whether that was the sky or the people who where just niave. The innocent were the some of the most boring, the easiest puzzles. Eros tried to meld into the crowds to figure out each one, to put the pieces together and move on. The bulliton was in no way the most modern way to convey the assignment, in fact messenger pigeons would be a few miles ahead of it. Eros just stared and hoped he could come back and see the sky again.
This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune - often the surfeit of our own behavior - we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars; as if we were villains by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance,drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence.

~William Shakespeare

Toxlind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

((I apologize for not posting T^T))

Arimas sat in the cafe isolated from the rowdy peanut gallery she called her inmates. She was stirring her spoon in the slop they called mashed potatoes while writing her entry of the day.

I've lost track of my days ever since the first week I've been here. The collar must've killed a bit of my brain cells or something.

She looked around at the other inmates as they conversed and interacted. A few of the more muscular men gobbled down the lunch. Arimas felt herself about to hurl then returned to her sheet of paper.

I hate this God-forsaken place... But I have to admit; the bitch sure does have this place under control..
Nonetheless, I'll try my best to smile today..whichever day it is.

`Arimas Shalun Nilerpeg

Kilohan slid into the bench next to her. "Hey buuuuud~!" she greeted. Arimas cracked a smile and looked over at her friend as she wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"So, how ya doin? Whatcha writin....You not still writing those pointless "entry" shits, are you?"

Arimas couldn't help but chuckle. "What? They help let off the steam."

Kilohan sighed. "Whatever.. they just ADD steam to me. I feel so confided to just a few lines on a blank space.."

"You should write that down."

"Fuck that.."

Arimas laughed. She always seemed to brighten her day.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!