Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Am A Shinobi (CLOSED)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: I Am A Shinobi (Open roleplay) (need people)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:26 pm

[THe guy could be a Taijutsu expert who hasn't got a totally godmod ability to burn people >.> *Cough* OR! We could rp that somebody somehow seals or otherwise disables the big guy's abilities and then I can fight him? o.o]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:28 pm

(hmmm......second one sounds cool explain please :D)
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 am

((So, if I fight with Kogaru, I have to lose in the end, no matter what? Alright, that sounds cool. But he's not going down easily, though. Mori is a fighter 'till the end.))

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:29 am

(Godmod GIVEN ability. Kthx. A little confused on what's going to happen here x3)
Last edited by Baby on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

((Haha its up to you. you can't let him die though O-o he has to fight with Mika and stuff.))

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Naota's chakra was getting low, panting moderatly after fighting for a while. She glanced ahead of her and went wide-eyed as she saw Kaen fall to the ground, kunais and shurikens in his back and the stain of crimson envoloping his clothes. "ANIKI!!" she bellowed, beginning to run, but stopped suddenly as she watched Nimii help him instead, sending him off with her bugs. "Nimii..." she muttered to herself. A tear started to well up on her eye, but she quickly wiped it and slapped her cheeks, "Come on Naota... He'll be alright!"

She then heard the horrible screaming, and the aroma of burning flesh. Naota sped off in the direction of the gates, hoping she would make it in time... for another fight. "Hmph, I hope there's a tough one over here!" she said with a grin. She stopped to see a burned up corpse on the ground behind massive figure, and a familiar face confronting him.

"Eh? Tenko...kun?" she whispered to herself, standing several feet away while watching Tenko shout out to the shinobi, "I shall show you the power..OF YOUTH!"

Instinctively, Naota yelled back to Tenko with a serious face, but her eyes seemed to burn with anger, "Tenko-kun! ...Allow me to join you in showing this brute... THE POWER OF YOUTH!" She then smiled at Tenko, as her eyes changed from the Byakugan, and held a thumbs up.
"Death is sometimes thought to be a comprimise... but it is always made without choice."

Theme song for my first RP character, Luce Savone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ben7h5c1yqk

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Tenko growled as two more of the hooded assailants appeared from the tree's just behind Naota's location. He shouted "Naota-chan! GET DOWN" as he sees the two appear behind the girl, possibly faster than the Byakugan could comprehend, as she was activating it at the time. He suddenly activated his first gate, afraid of what could happen to her if he wasn't quite enough.

As soon as Naota moved, the boy would leap into the air, and without even using chakra, he would spin himself about one-hundred and thirty degree's to the left, allowing him to spin back towards the two enemy shinobi behind Naota. He would then use his hip muscles, and the spin he had already taken to spin himself back towards the two, allowing him to kick them so hard that a massive cracking sound would be heard in the area. The two would become extremely pale, the color training from their faces before they simply fall to the floor.

He smiles down at the girl as his feet touch ground, a large blush appearing on his pale cheeks as he takes a deep gulp of air. He slowly turns away from Naota, hoping she had not already saw his blushy-ness. He turns fully, glaring at the giant of a man as he fries yet another Konoha ninja, causing the boy to scream "NOBODY GO NEAR HIM! Leave him to us!!". He then turns his head to Naota as he walks a few feet towards the man, though still out of his reach. "Naota chan!" he shouts, while performing one of his signature poses, he continues "Let's show him..THE POWER OF YOUTH! KONOHA_STYLE~!"

[Hmm..and I wonder why nobody else wants to be Lee's child..weird people >.>]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Mori stood before the kidnapper, hands out in front, ready for anything. Just as he was about to form an attack, two figures came to the side of the attacker. They looker just like him, each with their own Mika copy. Which one is it? He looked them over, trying to find a clue as to which was the original. I need to immobilize them all and figure out which is real. But how do I do that without hurting Mika-san? He examined all three of the Mikas. Wait, that one is breathing! Sure enough, the Mika being carried by the right most copy was breathing. Mori grinned slightly.

Mori brought his hands together in a seal formation. "Ki release!" There was a brief flash, and the wings from his back disappeared, and Chalkin was seen flying off. I need all the strength I can get for this, and and I can't have my chakra being drained. He looked at his attackers. "Well, shall we get this started?"

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm

After Marasu realized he was chasing a puppet he quickly headed in the opposite direction. "Dang it... dang it ... dang it... who knows where Mika is or if she is even alive..." Marasu said as he started to go threw the earth even faster. His body was getting a little bit scartched but he ignored it. "Where are you Mika..." he said as he poked his head out to look for her. He saw Mori and headed towards him. He came out of the ground next to him. "Mori... which one is Mika..." He said as he prepared to attack

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Mori heard a voice to his side. He turned to see a familiar face. "Masaru." Good, this will make the fight easier. He turned towards the shinobi and his puppets. "If I am correct, the one on the right is the original. Think you can handle him? I'll make sure his copies won't give you much trouble and help as much as I can. Are you ready?" Mori reached down to his leg pouch and pulled out two kunai and put one in each hand. He then charged to the two puppets, the ones to the left and in the center. He hacked and slashed at them, ripping away at clothing, but missed them both by an inch each time.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Marasu charged at the ninja and did a few hand signs. "Chakra absorbtion technique..." He said as his right hand began to glow with a blue flame. He struck at him but couldnt get a good hit on him he was taking away some of his chakra but not enough. "fine...." he said as he canceld the jutsu and did a couple more hand signs. "Dance of the cresent Moon..." He said as he created two clones each holding kunai. They charged at the ninja and so did Masaru all aiming to kill.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Naota noticed just in time to dodge from a sneak attack, if Tenko hadn't yelled out a warning. She caught them in her Byakugan, every one of their chakra flows visible to her, and saw Tenko in her field of vision. His attacks were fluid in motion, striking each opponent precisely and forcefully. Releasing the Byakugan, Naota watched Tenko for a moment that seemed frozen in time.

'Tenko-kun... is getting really strong, isn't he?' she thought, 'I mean, we've trained together a lot... And our dads are good friends, so we knew each other since we were little.' She didn't notice when Tenko finished fighting her assailants, but she looked up at him as he fell and landed smoothly in front of her. Naota saw Tenko blushing at her before turning away. 'What was... that...' she thought as her pale cheeks turned slightly pink, and she couldn't help but smile.

"Naota chan! Let's show him..THE POWER OF YOUTH! KONOHA-STYLE~!"

"YEAH!" Naota shouted back, and took off towards the big man, completing signs in seconds, and her whole right leg was enveloped in a pale green aura. Naota stopped just inches in front of the massive man, who swung down at her, but she leaped elegantly over and landed behind him. "Wind Style, Hurricane Force!" Naota spun around in one quick motion, planting her right leg across his back, followed by the blast of a strong gust wind. Naota could feel the crunch of bones through her legs before he went careening right towards Tenko, and she bellowed to him, "Tenko-kun, go for it!"

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Kaen's head was swimming. He felt cold, fatigued, and afraid. Afraid to die. He was floating, but on what he didn't have the faintest idea. Where am I? Did I die? He cracked open one eye and tried to use his Byakugan, but found that beyond his grasp. He began to panic, for without his Byakugan he was truly blind. He felt pain in his back, and groaned. Kaen felt whatever he was floating on slow down, and he then found himself sprawled face down on hard pavement. Screams met his ears as people saw his body. He tried to rise, but could not. A voice near his head said, "Try not to move. You could damage yourself even more. Get a stretcher over here, and bring out the best healers we can find!"

Kaen grudgingly complied with the voice's instructions. He felt himself being lifted and placed on a stretcher, then hauled off to wherever the people bearing the stretcher were bound. His mind began to swim, and he blacked out on the stretcher.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 am

(things are getting intersting :D okay i think i'll use the ninja kidnapping mika again i just noticed the roleplay's getting slow.)

Kogaru chuckled lowly. "What fools," He said quietly to himself. "They fell for the puppet." He started to control the middle puppet to doge the Shinobi's clones. The puppet jumped to a higher branch and made him drop the Mika puppet to the ground. "Maybe I could play with them for a while." He grinned darkly as he lay the real Mika next him keeping her leaned on the trunk of the tree he was hidden in.
The puppet turned around and kicked both clones on the gut before they could attack him.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Tenko closed his eyes for a split second. He then sighed, before opening them suddenly and glaring at the giant of a man who seemed to be careering straight towards him. He should really have been a little scared, fighting an orge who could all but disintegrate anyone he wanted just by touch alone. Sadly,maybe, for him, Tenko was never scared of anything. Except..maybe Naota when she got angry, but then she screams like a banshee anyway.

He focused his internal chakra into first a point on the back, right side of his brain. An internal view of his brain would show a small, circular point of cells breaking open and a large amount of chakra, actually more than he had before, releasing itself into the teen's own chakra stream. Then, his internal chakra's would make their way instantly to a point just a few inches to the side of the last point, at the opposite of the boys brain, the second gates opens, and more of a chakra bank appears in his chakra streams. And suddenly, to Tenko, it felt his he could all but fight the world, his heart beat faster and his head spun as the chakra fueled his body, making the fatigue he felt a few seconds before disappear entirely.

A few moments later, a shot of the boys spinal cord would show yet another rush of the chakra from a separate gate inside of the spine. Then, finally, a last gate a few inches below this would cause a sickening clicking sound, and the boys skin would turn a pure, angry red. His hair would spike up, causing him to look just like an oni, only with redder cheeks,as his top would suddenly rip off from the sheer force of the chakra being expelled from his body, showing the adonis-like body under it. A light blue aura spun around him, as he disappeared.

He re-appeared a short while later, right infront of the orge-man, literally in a blink of an eye. Before anyone would be able to get a good enough lock on him, he would form a chakra into his feet, only to disappear. His hand would be seen at the jaw of the inhuman murderer, forcing him high into the air with the help of Naota's jutsu, quickly followed a Shadow of the Dancing Leaf-using taijutsu expert. His eyes half-closed, wincing with pain from his muscles all-but tearing from his bones, as chakra-filled wires appear from within his sleeves. They wrap around the man, giving him nowhere to go, and pushing his hands closer to him, giving him no chance to use his jutsu. Then, he would be turned upside-down, and both of them would hurtle towards the ground.

Tears filled the teen's eyes as he tried to grab onto the man for long enough, the sickening sound of flesh tearing from bone apparant in the air as the boy used a Kinjutsu for the first time in his life, and hopefully, the last. He screamed "KINJUTSU:URA RENGE!!!" as they neared the ground, which would be covered by ash and dirt as they struck into it, one of them would most probably be knocked-out, possibly..worse.

[Hmm. Wonder if anyone would like to play a twin. I was going to try and do a twin for Sakon and Ukon's Kekkai Genkai, but I need somebody else to do the other twin. ^-^]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:09 pm

(ill do it i love sakon and ukon)

Masaru jumped at the ninja with wanting to kill him. "You dare hurt Mika..." He said as he slashed at him wildly then threw the kunai at him. The kunai missed but he didnt care. He opened his mouth and venus fly trap and got ready to eat him. "You'll be very delicious in my stomach..." He yelled with a fire inside his eyes that was burning like crazy.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Kogaru chuckled lightly. He made the puppet pick up the puppet Mika. Even as a puppet they looked as real as a human. The puppet then threw Mika into the fly trap. He then made the puppet fall to the ground making it break into pieces.
"I've played enough." He said picking up the real Mika and started jumping from branch to branch.
"You fools..." He yelled at them his voice ehoed through out the forest. He then reached for an explosion tag and dropped it to the ground. it landed on the bark of a tree near the plant like shinobi.
"Don't worry I'll take care of, Mika for you." He grinned and hopped from a farther branch making his escape.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Marasu spit out the puppet and then saw the explosion tag near him. "O no..." He said as he jumped away but not fast enough. The explosion hit him and he fell down to the ground. "Dang it... Mika!!!" He yelled out as he looked around trying to figure out which way she went. "Where are you..." he said falling to his knee's. He didnt want to admit it but he had lost his one and only true friend. She wasnt even really his friend anymore she was more like his life and he wanted to do everything he could to protect her. "I dont deserve to live anymore... i failed Mika.. and i failed myself..." He said pulling out a kunai and putting it to his throat. He didnt cut or anything he just sat there waiting.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Mika's eyes slowly opened. She could see Masaru from a distance. She spotted the kunai at his throat. "Masaru!!!" She screamed his name. "Don't do it!!!" tears swelled up in her eyes. She just realized that a shinobi was carrying her. She tried to struggle out of his arms. "Let me go!"
"ah," Kogaru said. "The princess awakens. He then pulled her off his shoulder and slammed her to a near by tree trunk. "I sugest you keep your little mouth shut before I do something to it."
He punched her again in the gut. Mika coughed out blood and fell to her knees. "Masaru..." She said quietly before she fell unconscious again. Kogaru carried her on his shoulder again.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Mori ducked and dodged around the puppets attack. When the explosive tag struck, he jumped back, shielding his eyes from the blast. When he looked up again, The ninja was running again, Mika still on his shoulder. He looked to see Masaru with a kunai to his throat. He ran to his side, placing his hand between the knife and Masaru's throat. "Don't do it, Masaru. You nedd to get up and help me save Mika-san. I can't do it alone, and you mean more to her than anyone. Do you understand? Taking your lifw won't help her." Before he could object, Mori lifted Masaru into his arms and ran off into the trees, after the kidnapper.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!