Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Am A Shinobi (CLOSED)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: I Am A Shinobi (Open roleplay) (need people)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:12 pm

"A little bit after you left... I needed something to do to remember you by so i found this ocarina and its sound just makes me remember all the memory's i have with you..." Masaru said still smiling. Masaru tried not to think about how much he missed her and wanted to hug her but he couldnt anymore. He quickly hug Mika. "I missed you Mika..." he said still grinning hopeing that she didnt think that he was weird now. "Um... im sorry... I shouldnt have done that..." White said regretting that he had just hugged her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

For a moment Mika froze. It felt as if time stood still for her as Masaru hugged her. She could feel her cheeks warm up. After years of trying to hide her emotions she finally showed them. When Masaru let go of her She felt disappointed.

"there's no need to apologize." She said quietly. She hugged him tightly. "I missed you too, Masaru. I really did." She whispered to him. She let go for what it seemed like forever. Her cheeks turned bright red and she had a small smile on her lips. She tried to hide her blush.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Masaru smiled when he saw her blush. "Thanks..." He said as he started to blush but he couldnt think of anything to say. "Um... so how have you been..." He said trying to change the subject. He couldnt really believe that she had actually gave him a hug but he didnt want to say anything weird since he still wasnt sure what she thought about him. "What was it like back in Suna..." He said still trying to think of something to say so that he didnt sound like a idiot.

(ive gotta go pretty soon and i wont be back for a couple hours but ill be back on tonight for sure)

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"It's beautiful back home." She said hugging her knees close to her chest. "Sad covered the streets and wind would always be blowing lightly at day time. I think you might like it there." She said turning to him and giving him a small smile. "We have a few plats, but i was able to convince Father to put up another green house for flowers and stuff. It's not full yet though..." She closed her eyes and remembered her home. "You should see the sun set and the sun rise. It's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen."

Mika wasn't the type of person who would talk much. But when she was with Masaru she felt as if she could tell him anything and everything.

( i gatta go to I'll be back tonight ^-^)

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Name:Nimii Aburame

Parent/s: Shino and Hinata

Appearance:Image And she has the lavender Byakugan eyes. Nimii is 6'6.

Personality: She isn't as quiet as her parents but less outgoing then most ninjas. She doesn't mind fighting and is nice overall.

Bio: Back when Shino and Hinata were younger, they were celebrating the birth of Kurenai's child. A little too much to drink and accidents occured. Hinata wore really big clothes and stayed inside often during the ending 4 months and secretly birthed the child. Shino took the baby and told his father the child was his and did not mention who the mother was.The Aburame clan gave her a bug to test and see if she had the Aburame gene and it went inside her skin. This confirmed it and they kept her within their household.

Village where you were born:Konoha

Village where you currently live:Konoha

Rank That you want:Whatever Kage sees fit.

Rank given to you by Kage:Jounin

Team/Squad (Talk to other players):1.Tristan (Yamanaka?)

Techniques/Abilities:
Abilities-
*Nimii has limited control with the byakugan. She can see chakra points and attack them with mediocre gentle fist when she has to use close combat. She can see with the byakugan with limited vision. With her hyuuga genes, she has great chakra control that rivals with Shizune.

*Communication and control of bugs the Aburame Clan controls. Her ability to control bugs are more refined then her fathers as she is able to merge them into her body and breed more. Her attack style is much more aggressive then her fathers

Techniques-
*Leech Envy- With her ability to see chakra points, Nimii commands her chakra bugs to attack in certain areas to leech out an opponents chakra.

*Bug wall- Same as Shino's bug wall

*Gentle fist; leeching sting- With the stinger of a bee at the center of her palms, Nimii attacks her opponents chakra points. Each succesive hit pierces their skin and steals some chakra.

*Bullet Beetle- With each beetle cloaked with a saliva like film of chakra, Nimii shoots them out of her hands and/or mouth like a gun. These bugs can pierce metal.

*Flighting anger- Butterflies,wasps, and bees fly out of Nimiis body.Each bug has a small amount of Nimiis chakra that covers their wings. The bugs fly 5x faster and their wings can cut through skin. Their bodies are also harder then normal.

Many more.

Open for romance:Why not?

Others: Nimii spends her time studying different bugs she can find and breed in her own body. The wider her arsenal of bugs, the wider her variety of attacks. She also perfects gentle fist and tries to find different ways to use her bugs that her clan has not already discovered.
Last edited by Baby on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Kage:

Nimii's Ninja Ranking: Jonnin

You now edit you character sheet. and start roleplaying.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 pm

(I edited her appearance and age. Ty for the rank)

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:13 pm

(I see ^-^ now you can start Roleplaying oh dont forget to ask other players to be in you team ^-^)

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 pm

(If anyone wants to join mines, I don't care)

Giving the students their Chuunin scrolls, Nimii smiled pleasantly. They were excited and eager to finally be a Chuunin.What they didn't know was that each scroll contained a bug that Nimii hid under the paper. Each and every new Chuunin today now has a tracking bug under their skin. Under the orders of Hokage.

"I feel a bit bad for this. I'm sure if we asked they would have obliged..."Nimii murmured. "Now MiiMii, the bug will die in 3 weeks. It's only to ensure the Chuunins weren't plotting to attack. If they were we can easily track them. We like to learn from our mistakes. You remember the sand attackers from that one exam, right?" Iruka patted Nimii on the back. He would have patted her on the head but she towered above him with her manly height.

"I guess Iruka-Sensei..." Nimii trembled her lips a bit and walked outside. Iruka was used to her leaving without saying goodbye. To others it would almost be rude and seemed like she was trying to ignore the person who was talking to her, but Iruka knew his former student better then that."A lot like her father..."

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm

((I'm open for a Team X]))

""Gr ha!" Tristan yelled trying to perform Mind Body switch Technique on a dog."Let me in! Gosh stop moving will ya! Fine you've made me have to do this! Spider Sticky Gold!" He yelled, making a hand movement, then long strands of spider thread came spewing at the dog from beneath him. The dog gave a slight yelp when it caught it, Tristan smiled,"Ha! now..." Tristan made hand motions. And his eyes went dull, his body fell to the ground, and the spider thread on the dog died off.

The dog, started barking and yelling happily, until a boy came over and kicked the dog for it to be quiet,"Why you little!" Said the dog, but it only came out as,"Arf!" The dog's beck begun to rise as a blue aura rose out of it.

"I did it!" Tristan yelled as he got up and begun to do a victory dance,"Are you okay pup? I could heal you?" The dog just looked at him and walked away. Quietly Tristan sighed and walked down the road.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

(Idk how to recruit you)

"You are from the Yamanaka clan?"

Nimii stared blankly at the boy who used a familiar jutsu. Mind body transfer. The thread was unfamiliar and she made a note to study insects who can dissect or consume it.

"Since..I saw you use that jutsu." Nimii looked down at the boy with her towering height. Her hair was down and it covered most of her face, making her look more and more like a Aburame. She quickly activated byakugan and saw her bug in his body. She deactivated it and thanked herself inside that her hair was so long and thick to cover her face.

"And a Chuunin as well...right?"

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Tristan was stopped by a lady's voice,"Oh yes ma'am. I am to both." Tristan said nodding his head at the Lady,"My mother is Ino as my father Kidoumaru." Tristan smiled,"I'm Tristan, and I am unsure of my fathers last name." He said bowing at the woman.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm

"Yamanaka. Surprised you didn't carry the pig name with you..."

Nimii remembered Kidoumaru and knew exactly which insects to breed for his web attacks. She walked off without saying good bye and went to find some place to eat.Maybe Ichirakus if she felt like having some ramen.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 pm

((Baby, Im sorry but you have to change your Profile a bit. Hinata is already taken as a parent by another player sorry just noticed it now...hehe))

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Masaru grinned as he thought about watching the sun set. "I wish i could see it..." He said quietly. "I wish... my father appreciated me..." He said quietly under his breath so that Mika couldnt hear him very well. "Come on..." He said as he got up. "Lets go look around for something to do..." Masaru said. "O yea... thats smart lets try to seduce her..." Black said with a grin. "Shut up... where not doing that" White said. Nether of them realised that Mika could probably completely hear them arguing. "Um... lets go..." Both of them said trying to change the subject.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:19 pm

[Err yeah but I didn't think it would matter because her birth was done in secret and it was an accident. It'll be really weird because who else can that accident happen with? Hanabi would be nasty a bit. Does it honestly have to change if it doesn't affect anyone? x.x]

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 pm

((Is it too late for one more?))

Name: Mori Hatake

Parent/s: Kakashi Hatake

Appearance:Image

Personality: Mori is a very-soft spoken person, much like his father. But this doesn't stop him from being as nice as he can to everyone. Most people take a liking to him when they meet him.

Bio: Mori had never learned who his mother was. His father, Kakashi, had never spoken of her. Kakashi raised Mori away from Konoha, not wanting to reveal his son to his people until he was ready. Kakashi taught Mori everything he knew, including the Lightning Blade, which took years to master. Mori has since returned to Konoha, wanting to learn more about his father and his people.

Village where you were born: Unknown

Village where you currently live: Konoha

Rank That you want: Sannin

Rank given to you by Kage: Jonin

Team/Squad (Talk to other players): Open for recruitment.

Techniques/Abilities: Mori learned every move and technique he fther knew, including the Lightning Blade. He has also learned some wind techniques, via his falcon.

Open for romance: Yes.

Others: Mori has been learning how to use wind and air type jutsus. He uses his partner falcon, Chalkin, to use these moves.
Last edited by Roxas_13 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm

[Can I still join?]
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zael Arkan on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:31 pm

((Hmm i guess it doesnt matter. But does that mean that our characters know theyre sisters, or should we leave it that they dont know, Baby?))

As she ran, Naota's attention turned to a delicious aroma. "Huh? *Sniff sniff*... Mmmm! Ichiraku Ramen!" She immediatly stopped and went in the direction of the smell, finding herself at her favorite ramen shop. "Hehe, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have something to reward myself. Hey Old man, one egg ramen please!" she yelled as she sat down. "Sure thing Naota-chan!" the shop owner shouted back. Naota tapped her fingers on the table as she waited patiently, staring at the scroll in her other hand and couldn't help smiling with a slight chuckle to follow it. 'Mom and dad will be so proud. Dad especially I think.'
"Death is sometimes thought to be a comprimise... but it is always made without choice."

Theme song for my first RP character, Luce Savone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ben7h5c1yqk

Zael Arkan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:11 am

((Of Corse anyone can join anytime :D))
((to recruit a member just edit both of your character sheet. If your still looking for one more just add (sitll open for one more) :D))
((You are now free to to choose either a team or just a partner))

Kage:

Mori's Ninja Rank: Jonin

You can now edit your sheet and start.

Mika felt sad for Masaru when he wished his dad appreciated him. She wanted to comfort him but she didn't know what to say. She doesn't know how Masaru feels.

She nodded and stood up. She blushed slightly at what black said. But she knew it was in a joking way. She let out alight giggle when White started to argue. "I miss you arguing to yourself." She said giggling again when they both talked at the same time.

"Do you mind if we go to Ichiraku Ramen later" She asked bluntly. "I really miss the ramen here."
Last edited by ICryForAFamily on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!