Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"I shouldn't have..." [OOC; one spot open!]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

"I shouldn't have..." [OOC; one spot open!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:09 pm

I shouldn't have...had that last drink.

"Four friends. Four stories. Only one really epic winter party!"

What happens to them when they're all under the influence of...(dun dun dun) alcohol?

IC: shouldn-have-t29431.html

Characters:

Girl One: Drucilla Black, played by Sweet Angel Jocelyn. Finds she's pregnant.
Girl Two: Kate Ruiz, played by Rayeine. Discovers that she's a lesbian.
Guy One: Bren-Damien Walker, played by SweeneyLight. Admits that he slept with a teacher.
Guy Two: Sean Nathan Harrison, played by MurderJuliet. Discovers that he's gay.

Boyfriend of Girl One: OPEN!
Girlfriend of Girl Two: Sparrow Triniti Mae, played by im_no_juliet.

Really Hot Teacher: Elizabeth Martin, played by Sweet Angel Jocelyn.
Boyfriend of Boy Two: Conner Davidson, played by Skysong.

Rayeine and MurderJuliet are co-gods of this roleplay. We reserve the right to accept or reject your submission.
With that, onto the rules!
While this roleplay undoubtedly contains some sexual content, none of it is graphic. Got that? There will be no actual sex scenes. If you feel that you really need to have one for the sake of the plot, please take it to PMs.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Last edited by rayeine on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rayeine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: "I shouldn't have..." [IC & Signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 am

Ill have guy one, but i dont like sleeping with a teacher!
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 am

Well then do you have any other bright ideas for Male Character #1 ? What does he do when he's drunk, eh ?
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:06 am

I'm not entirely sure that his literacy is up to par, to be honest, but that's your call.

rayeine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 am

He drinks too much and realises that he is either missing or falling asleep in maybe every single subject he's in and unfortunately his GCSE's are coming up and he needs to study, or it could result in his worst nightmare- He wont have a home or a wife or a nice house, car and friends!
Also while he is drunk he admits he slept with his maths teacher, and became nearly the biggest laughing stock in the whole world!
And if i do get the role i'll call him Johnny Hart.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Uh .. rejected . Sorry , man .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm interested in guy #1 or if not possibly the boyfriend of one of the characters. It's your call and whatever you choose I respect.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

It's Murder's call, but you have my vote.

rayeine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm

I might be interested in playing a potential girlfriend to girl two. Whatever the literacy level, I adapt. I would really love to roleplay with you guys ^w^ And... I have too much free time on my hands...

{By the way, I promise that I only use smilies in ooc. =D }
ImageImageImage

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Heh. Seeing as your request pertains directly to my character, you're accepted! I will post my bios asap.

rayeine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

XD Score! XDD Lol, just kidding (kinda).

I'll post my bio after you post yours. I like to see what at least one other person does before I post mine. Just so I can get an idea, lol.

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm still here! Here's my profile, let me know if you want me to change it at all.

Name ,,
Drucilla Black

Age ,,
seventeen

Gender ,,
Female

Dru is the youngest child in a large family and is very protected. She can be very spoiled at times and loves to party. Still, she loves her friends, and would do anything for them. Her worst fear is finding out that she's pregnant, because it would mean most likely being kicked out of her house.

More will come out with the RP.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

i'm_no_juliet is definitely accepted due to the facts:

1. Juliet is in the username.
2. She seems literate :D
3. She has too much free time on her hands.

The other person? Sweeney Light is also accepted . You can choose any character you please: be it girlfriend , boyfriend to boy #2, boy #1 or a boyfriend .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Great! Then I'll be boy #1. My profile will surely be coming soon.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Haha XD Thanks, MurderJuliet ^.^

(See? There's more than one way to suck up =D )

You can just call me Birdy, if you like; to lessen confusion, and all.

EDIT: Here's meh bio :

Appearance;;
Name;;
Sparrow Triniti Mae

Age;;
Sixteen

Gender;;
Female

Bio;;
I was born in France. Simple, no? Well, maybe not quite that simple. I grew up among the fine culture of Paris- until recently, that is. My parents discovered an opportunity for me to come to America as a foreign exchange student. I didn't object- after all, it would be an adventure; something new to experience.

I had already been taught a bit of English, when I was little, but not much. So, for the the two years that I had to wait to be accepted into the program, my parents made sure that I learned as much as possible, so it would be easier when I finally got in and came over for me to understand what others were saying, and so I could fluently well enough, as well. It wasn't too hard, I suppose. I mean, I speak English very well, by now.

My first few months went fairly well; I have acceptable grades, despite the fact that I've had to take medicine for ADHD since I was 9, and still sometimes can't focus to save my life. When it has really counted, though, my focus has been no issue.

Growing up, my parents never allowed me to be spoiled, despite the company we tended to keep. Sure, I would dress up, be a perfect, polite little lady, and play the part whenever asked to... but I never liked that, very much. In fact, to this day, it still takes a lot of begging or something really special for me to even don almost anything formal. I'm what you could call a girly-tomboy, who would rather do anything but upset her friends, or relive my days as the 'perfectly polite daughter.' Really; anything. I have a reputation, among some, as the foreign exchange student, among others as the bi french girl, and among fewer as the girl with ADHD. All of which are far better than being the pretty-prissy-polite-Ms. Perfect; no lie. I mean, at least with those, the speculation is true.

Besides all that, I suppose I'm just the girl with an oddly large collection of bandannas (over 50, just in with me, here. At home... I didn't even bother to keep counting). I suppose that that's the only thing my parents ever did to spoil me; it was really the only thing I was interested in, back in Paris. Whenever I saw one that I liked, I would beg my parents to let me get it until they'd give in. By now, they just send me two allowances a month. One is fairly small, for supplies for school that I may need or anything else like that, the other for bandannas- and I'm almost ashamed at how much it is, especially with how fast it goes. But we all have our weaknesses, right? Je sûr espère si.

((Hehe. Ok, so yes. I enjoy using a character with a French accent. It makes writing dialogue a bit more fun, for me. And it gives me a chance to use a translator for when she mutters to herself >.> I'll put translations in Ooc, though. Lol ^.^

(BTW, last sentence of the bio means "I sure hope so.") ))

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

Mine should be up in...as much time as it takes to get my computer back. It has my character files on it...
By the way, guys, I'm loving your characters and hope you'll enjoy mine!

rayeine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 am

Could i be the person Sean Nathan Harrison fancies?

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks, Rayeine; can't wait to see yours ^.^

Oh, and I have 3 questions-

1. Do they all (or any of them) know each other before the party?
2. At what point are we starting? (Before/during/after the party?)
3. And... Well; anyone want to be Sparrow's host, since she's foreign exchange? (I can just make it an NPC, if need be.)

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Drucilla can be her host ^-^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Ok, cool =) Thanks! (I seem to be thanking people a lot on this thread.... Can't decide if it's a bad habit, good habit, or just annoying to myself and/or others... huh... lol)

-dances- Ok, this rp has me excited. I admit it. Dunno why, it just does, lol. Maybe I just love using my little French charrie... maybe it's cause you think I'm literate XD (I try really hard to be literate, at least, lol =D )

So, who's bios are we waiting for, aside from Rayeine?

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!