Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shugo Chara Highschool - Chapter 1

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Shugo Chara Highschool - Chapter 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HubertOzwell on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Chapter 1: Amu Hinamori and Kite Shinimari
-
It was a warm Monday and first day of school for Amu Hinamori's first year of High School at Seiyo Academy. But, she obviously wasn't ready for it...
Not long ago, the quest for the Embryo and X Eggs was thought finished. But, then everyone had lost their memories. And then... The quest will begin again...
At Amu's House...
Amu Hinamori, about to be a High Schooler, was in her bed sleeping on comfy pink sheets and pillows. She was oblivious to all other things and her surroundings. Sleeping next to her was one of her four Charas, Dia, Transformations of Diamonds. They were sleeping heavily.
But in their sleep, Ran, Miki, and Sue, Amu's other three Charas, tried waking them up. They were yelling, "Wake up, Amu!!" Amy sleepily yelled to them, "Why don't sleep like Dia-"
Amu turned to look at her clock, it was 15 Minutes until school starts. She jumped and said, "Oh crap! I'm gonna be late for school!!" She scrambled to her closet looking for her uniform. All of her at home clothes were in the way, a lot of her other ones were in her dorm.
Seiyo Academy in High School, students live in Dorms. They go home on weekends and holidays. Students aren't usually late because of living in Dorms.
Amu jumped out of her closet and said, "I found hit!" She scrambled her clothes on and said she was ready. Then Ran held up her hair tie and then she threw it into a mess and tied.
She ran down the stairs and telled, "Good-Bye, mom!" Amu's mom said, "Honey, your bag!" Amu ran back to her and grabbed the bag and said, "Thanks!"
Amu stepped outside, ready to take off at full speed...
Further down the way, there was a high school boy. His name is Kaito Irazaki Shinimari. He goes by Kite and he is a part of the famous Shinimari Family. He also is a First Year at Seiyo Academy. Now, he is late and trying to get to school, like Amu.
Amu was running full speed to school when she wasn't looking and crashed right into Kite.
Both of them fell over and Kite started getting up.
He stood up and brushed the dust off of his uniform and then...
"What was that for?!?!" he screamed at Amu. Then she yelled back, "I didn't do it on purpose!!"
Kite folded his arms to think, then he and Amu looked at the clock, it was 10 minutes till school starts. He and Amu exclaimed together: "Crap, I'm gonna be late!" They stared at each other, Amu was still on the ground. Kite reached his hand for her and smiled.
Amu blushed at his handout, she was losing her cool and spicy look to his charm. He kept his arm out. Then she put his hand away and called Miki for Transformation. Amu put Miki into egg and transformed into Amulet Spades.
Amu took off running faster than she could. Kite stared as she ran then she yelled, "You can't catch me! And I doubt you can find me after school!!"
He stared at her then he called his Chara, Orcu... Kite then transformed into Archery Soul, Power of the Archery... Kite shot an arrow and tied to a rope at a streetlight and swung up to a house roof. He put his bow on his back and chased after Amu.
Amu was talking to Ran and said, "I felt something about him..." Ran said, "He has a Guardian Character." Amu looked up and saw Kite chasing after her, then she exclaimed, "How did you?!"
Kite smiled to her and Orcu told him, "Kaitooooo.... Why?!" Kite yelled, "Don't call me that!!"
The school was coming up and the clock rang and read, "Five Minutes until school begins..." Kite and Amu freaked out and kept going.
Amu ran across the courtyard into the school and in the hallway. She almost fell over because the hallways were slik and there was a sharp turn.
Kite was following her and ran into the school. Amu ran into the classroom and sat down in the back of the room and transformed back. The Spade in her hair turned back into a cross. She sighed and said to herself, "Today, Amu Hinamori is not late for school..." Kite slid into the same hallway but he crashed into the wall...
Bang!
He brushed himself off after getting up and entered the classroom. He also sat in the back, closest seat to the window. Right after he did, the bell rang. Then he transformed back and put Orcu back in his bag. The arrow on his bracelet transformed back into a star charm.
Ding!
Dong!
Ding...
A female that sat in front of him turned around and said with a big smiled, "You were almost late, Kaiti-kun!"
Kite glared at her and yelled, "That's not my name!!"
It was a while before the teacher walked in. Ran, Miki, Sue, and Dia were messing around and playing in the classroom. One of them bumped into something and it fell. The whole class looked because the Charas couldn't be seen by normal people. So it was something fell without "anyone" touching it.
Orcu was pushing around in Kite's bag until Kite let him out and whispered, "What?!"
Orcu stretched and said, "Nothing, I just wanted to be out... That girl has FOUR Charas...."
Kite looked at Amu and said, "Yea... Why are you out?!" He said, turning back to Orcu.
He laughed some, "I can't be seen, duh... Only by other people who have Guardian Charas, like that girl, I bet she can..." He pointed to Amu.
"I... See..." Kite put his head on the desk... Then he put his hand over the left one. He slowly took the glove off... It was hurting... The scar....
Orcu looked at him and said, "Hurt...?"
Kite looked out the window, not answering the curious Chara.
Slam!
The door opened and their homeroom teacher walked in. He put his book down and announced, "Quiet down class!"

-------------------------------------------------------
Idea based off a Role Play by KaelaKatastrophe (it's actually on this website).
What an epic idea by the way.... Brought to you by HubertOzwell. :)
(though it drastically, I guess, goes off from the Original Role Play, XD)
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HubertOzwell
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!