Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shugo Chara!

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Shugo Chara!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:00 am

If you happen to want to join, here's the OOC; http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post218265.html#p218265
It was the first day of school. Many people who went to Shugo High walked to school, so it was normally crowded on the streets. Not very far away, a nerdy boy was trembling in the corner as two older boys surrounded him.
"Hey,kid. Yesterday, I heard a rumor," one of them stated.
"Yeah," the other one nodded,"It said you had a game we wanted."
The boy jerked. "Um...uh..." he stuttered.
"Hey,you."
A voice was heard next to them.
"I can't get through."
A cool-looking girl stood there, staring at them. She looked like a rebel, and talked like one too. Her bag was slung over her shoulder, and her tie was loose.
One of the bullies scoffed. "What's with this girl?"
The other guy jerked back.
"H-Hold it! She can't be..."
Amu put her hand on her hip, waiting impatiently.
He took another look at her.
Red armband, Black belt, and red leg sleeves. They were the trademarks of Hinamori Amu!
The bullies gulped as the nerdy boy cried with awe, "It's you!The "cool and spicy" school girl I heard about in chess club: Hinamori Amu!"
The bullies yelled back, "HINAMORI AMU?!"
"I heard she single-handedly defeated the entire socced team!"
"I heard she is feared in all the local schools, and the principals try to appease her!"
As they exchanged rumors, Amu's foot tapped impatiently on the ground.
"We're sorry!!" They yelled as they ran off out of her sight.
"Who actually starts these rumors?" She asked herself.
The nerdy boy appeared next to her, his eyes full of awe.
"Thank you very much!If you don't mind, could I get your autograph?" he asked.
"Are you dumb? You were blocking the sidewalk, too." she replied.
The boy looked a bit shocked.
"Be more careful next time," she said as she walked away.
The boy turned around to see her walk off.
"She's cool!" he cried hugging the blank piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shugo Chara!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am

Kronar gleemed at the sight of the Joker saving an obvious outcast from either being beat up, or harrassed further. If the ol' Joker is looking after this one, then that means he must have a very important egg to hatch. Rising to his feet, Kronar's appearance wavered and turned to that of a fellow student here. He jumped off of the low-roof he had watched Hinamori Amu from, and followed here.
"Oh, Hello." He said, smiling as he caught up to her. "Oh great Hinamori Amu! Can I get an autograph to?"
You can't lose...
...With all Aces...
----=----=----=----=----
...Shut up, or I'll kill you!...
...Some people say I have temper problems, but people like that need to get hurt, so hurt, that they have to go to the HOSPITAL!
----=----=----=----=----
My top quotes of the month:
"Why so serious?"- Joker
----=----=----=----=----

~The Ace Of Blades

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:23 am

Amu could hear herself inside go, EHH?! Where did this guy come from?! Don't tell me he's ... stalking me?!
But as usual, she talked as if she was all calm and collected.
"Why should I?" she gave a small smirk as she proceeded to walk faster.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Kronar stepped in front of her, blocking her path. "Cut the crap, Amu. I don't have time for this." He reached under his coat and halfway pulled a long-crystal like sword out of its sheath at his side. "Tell me why your defending little boys from bullies?"

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 am

EHH?! WHAT IS HE DOING WITH A SWORD?!
"Hmph," Amu scoffed. "You truly are clueless, aren't you?" Amu stepped aside and moved forward, so that they were side to side. "Are you an idiot? Didn't you hear what I said to him?"
Amu had a flashback.
"I can't get through."

"Thank you very much!If you don't mind, could I get your autograph?" he asked.
"Are you dumb? You were blocking the sidewalk, too." she replied.

Amu remembered exactly what she had said and wondered how she came up with those cool lines.
"It just so happened that I wanted to get through, those idiots thought I was going to do something to them and that boy was there. I was just trying to get through, you fool."

She walked briskly until she arrived at the school gates and sighed. What was with that guy?

[OOC:Just to mention, this is before Amu's eggs hatch and she becomes joker okay?]

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:58 am

Kronar tapped his foot on the floor, sliding the sword away and thinking. Why didn't she know who I was...but?...maybe her egg truly hasn't hatched yet. Blasted, I would've like to have her help in this...but... I could always hang around her to make sure she doesn't end up killing herself before her egg can even hatch. Sighing, he turned and headed in the direction she had went. "Great, now I have babysitting duties to do."

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:02 am

Amu sat in class, thinking about that guy...There was something about him that felt abnormal..
The bell rang for dismissal and Amu gathered her things and headed out the door, the way home. SHe sighed as she passed the school gates and looked up at the sky. It must be nice, being a normal girl..., thought Amu.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Kronar stepped in front of her when she went to leave the classroom. Attempting to grab her wrist, he moved to press a pressure point and cause her to go unconciouns so he could wipe her mind of their earlier meeting.

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampyre's Paramour on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:37 pm

"Really, Kronar, you didn't have to knock her dead right?", The Queen Anya Aoitsuki asked the boy, who was holding the unconscious Amu, "And please, her style is, like, so last season. Rebel, punk style? Yeah, right." She tossed her pink hair imperiously and gestured at her more sophisticated look, expensive suede ankle boots with long socks, the royal cape of the Guardians, proper uniform, and diamond earrings, "Can she afford this? I don't think so."

Kronar sighed exasparatedly, sometimes Anya can be so full of herself. "Can you stop watching there and gloating about your outfit which probably costs more than my whole month's allowance, and hold her for a minute? I need to erase her memories..."

"And get my boots ruined, no way! These are designer shoes!", Anya wailed, "I am so telling on you! You messed up the job!"

Kronar is really getting annoyed by now, "Whatever, what are you doing here anyway? Don't tell me you've been spying on me." Anya stopped her little tantrum and pulled herself into a dignified manner, "I don't spy, I have my family's personal private police force for that." She eyed him suspiciously, "I just happened to walk by from the royal garden and I saw you and you probably know what happened next."

"I-" Kronar was cut short when Amu began to stir. "Oops, I just remembered I have something else to do." Anya chimed in a sing-song voice, " I'll be going then!" Kronar tried to retataliate but she was off. "Seriously, that girl..."

Vampyre's Paramour
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 am

Etou .. Vampyre? This thread has been dead for awhile ..
Also, you were godmodding u_u Not that it matters cause this is dead ..

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampyre's Paramour on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 am

oops, so sorry, i'm pretty new to RPing...SO sorry...and shame this thread's already dead...so sorry...

Vampyre's Paramour
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:57 am

It's okay. Next time, control your character and NPCs only, (: Good luck with roleplaying!

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!