Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shugo Chara: the next embryo

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Shugo Chara: the next embryo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Every child holds and egg in their heart; this egg holds their true selves. Sometimes, if the child wishes hard enough, this egg will materialize into the real world, and eventually hatch the true self inside. These can have a multitude of personalites, looks, likes, whatever the inner self is, is represented honestly. But there's a legend of an egg...called an embryo. It can grant any wish, ergo take any form. There are some who want this egg for evil and the legend says that only someone with three charas (eggs aka inner selves) can stop them.

So this is a story of a girl named Katie Stevenson. She was new at Shuchzburg Academy last year, and had no idea what to say other than. "Hey." When she was introduced. The other students mistook her shyness for coolness and she immediately became popular, rumors sorrounding her. But the cool girl isn't who she wants to be. She just wants to be an honest girl, not the one everyone looks up to (and for some) is afraid of. So one morning she wakes up and discovers 3 eggs under her pillow, having no idea where they came from or what they are...she has no idea that her life is about to take a dramatic turn.

Char skel-
name-
Age-
Appearence-
(if a guardian) rank-
Personality-
brief bio-
Chara-

Chars needed
(guardians, listed below, they sort of rule the school. they meet with teachers, run fundraisers, etc. Treated like royalty by all....except katie)
King-
Queen-Minna Otomina
Ace-Latisha Morgan
Jack-
Baddie lmfao-

My char skel-
Name-Katie Stevenson
age-13
Appearence-Image
Rank-eventually becomes joker
Personality-cool, aloof, doesn't talk to people a lot.
Brief bio-Katie doesn't, and never wanted to be cool. A simple mistake gave her the popularity and reverence she detests. She has a MONDO crush on the prince but won't admit it because of her rep.
Chara-Mona Image -musical, rebil, easily mad, fighter.
Cheyanne
Image -shy, likes to draw, doesn't like new people or loud noise
ElizabethImage -smart, stands for all things right and good, bubbly, fun

((QUICK NOTE!!! Charas are not people sized!!! They're really small, like they could fit in the palm of your hand. and people without charas cannot see them!!!))

((ANOTHER QUICK NOTE!!! Charas enhance your abilites if you call on them; such as if Katie calls on Mona, she'll take on that personality, sort of lose control if she's not careful. The charas can also take control on their own.))
Last edited by Blackenedheart on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shugo Chara: the next embryo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Quick question. Can I have three or two charas or do I just have to have one?
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:38 pm

((Well usually in the anime/manga everyone else had one but if a few people want to have 2 i'll allow it. It'll make it more fun lmfao))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 pm

((Could I have two? It's all right if I just have one.))

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:50 pm

((Yeah you can. xDDDD))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

((Yay! One more question [*has never read the manga*]. Can the charas have wings and such or are they just miniature people?))

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm

((They look like miniature people, but i've seen some with cat/dog ears, tails, and a few with wings. So yes.))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Name- Riku Shikaku

Age- 14

Appearance- Image

(if a guardian) Rank- N/A

Personality- Happy, optimistic, and very outgoing, Riku is always willing to help anyone who's in trouble. At least, that's how he acts around other people. When he's alone, he's deeply depressed and the silver lining (or hope) is rarely seen. Around him it's like it constantly raining, even if he does seem happy and optimistic. Then the heavy downpour become a gentle drizzle.

Brief Bio- Riku could remember the day he returned home to a burned down house and no parents. That image has been burned into his brain for the rest of his life. He was sent to an orphanage where, for three years, he was told that his parents were away on a trip because everyone was afraid his mind was too fragile to handle the fact that his parents were actually dead. When he did find out, however, he almost went insane, screaming about how everyone was a liar and the only person he could trust was himself. He's recovered now but he still believes that he can only trust himself. Not to mention, when he's alone he goes through a total personality makeover.

Chara-

Tenma: Image Tenma is a very devilish Chara who loves to play pranks. When he's out and about he often gets Riku in trouble because of the pranks he plays. He's also an amazingly good hider, easily hiding from trouble.

Kogane: Image Kogane is a much quieter Chara.He doesn't talk much and prefers to be alone whenever possible, quite the opposite of Tenma.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:45 pm

((Totally accepted!! Love Tenma by the way. xD Reminds me of Yugi. and i'm guessing that's fan art of him anyway))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm

name- Latisha Morgan
Age- 14
Appearence- Image]
(if a guardian) rank- Ace
Personality- Tish is sure of herself, she doesn't take crap from anyone. She likes to be around people who don't bs her, but then again she also wants people to like her. She doesn't want approval, she wants acceptance which in her mind are two different things. She might seem a bit aloof to people who don't know her
brief bio- Latisha was a quiet, and perhaps a little shy when she began Shuchzburg Academy, however she quickly made friends with the prince and the princess. Many people she her as the one they don't want to mess with because of her attitude.
Chara-
Image Shinny- She truly is the warrior, she always carries a sword, however she only appears when Tish is truly angry

Image Tee- She is bubbly and nice, and truly a sweet person. She appears even if Latisha doesn't want her to, especially to put her two cents in a situation

(If you only want us to have only one Chara...I might just go with the second one)
"I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes" Much Ado about Nothing Shakespeare

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:11 pm

((Hehe, yeah. Tenma=Yamy Yugi while Kogane=Edward Elric. I found both pictures on photobucket, though Edward's still my favorite character of all time, now and forever. X3 Edward's so cute, even if he is short!))

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:33 pm

((Totally in Foxy, i'll post this in the rpers wanted thread. I should lmfao))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 am

WOO! Shugo Chara~! Hop, step, jump! xD Btw, it's supposed to be King, Queen, Jack, Ace and Joker! Not Princess and Prince! Just a hint~!
[center]Name;
Minna Otomiya.
Age;
Appearance;
Rank;
Queen
Personality;
Haine is very optimistic and friendly, personality traits picked up from her mother. Unlike her mother, she can sometimes be bold and stubborn. She holds grudges but lets go of them just as easily, which suits her easy-going persona.
Brief Bio;
Minna is an average 14 year old girl, with a normal life. However, after discovering her chara, she was made Queen of the guardians at school when the King saw her chara. Ever since then, life has never been the same and she loves it.
Chara;
Mia;
Mia is the cooler self she always wanted to be. Calm and collected, she never panics and always has a control of the situation, whatever it may be.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:05 pm

(I know. I'm not sure why I put prince...hm...oh well. I'll change it. xD)

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dshark on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Char skel-
name-Dillan Rakuru
Age-14
Appearence-
(if a guardian) rank-Jack
Personality-Loves to be popular. He is secretly a big nerd but nobody knows.He also doent have many close freinds.
brief bio-Abbandoned at birth he was addopted by a japanese couple.All his life he has been unpopular till he got to his new school.
Charas-
Riko-ImageVery sporty and energetic he can talk realy realy fast.

NinsoImageMore of a gothic personality he is never willing to meet people.

Dshark
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Katie Stevenson stalked towards Shuchzburg Academy, rolling her eyes as several students scrambled out of her way. "Hmph...It's like i'm a plague......" She tossed her hair over her shoulder, hiking her shoulderbag up higher as she made her way down the main walk. Her thoughts drifted to the eggs she had found in her bed that morning and she bit her lip, opening her shoulder bag to peek at them. They were nestled up, all warm in a blanket. "I wonder what they'll hatch into?" She pulled one out hesitantly and looked at it. "Weird..." She murmured. Katie spotted someone looking at her and immediately put the egg away, continuing her walk.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 pm

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cool ... Leaves.jpg
name- Sieshi Aidou
Age- 16
Appearence-
(if a guardian) rank-prince
Personality- . He will fight anyone who challenges him. He can be prideful but not enough to become foolish. He is kind of cold-hearted and rarely is nice to anyone.
Brief bio- Sieshi was born in a rich family and ran away from home, feeling cage. He was always commanded to do as people tell him. He dislike it and now go to this academy, he became cool because of his looks though he rarely care about his title.
Chara-
Image, this one is sort of a troublemaker, he is hot temper and quick to insult. He loves to fight and is very prideful. He is never calm and always seem to need to move around

This one is more of Sieshi normal true personality. He is a dreamer and an idealist. He is a true pacifist and rarely fights but will if he must. He is quite lazy at times and is very intelligent. He is quiet and rarely speaks but always speak his mind when he does.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm

((ACCEPTED!!! OMGNESS!!! lol sorry I had too much sugar today!!!! XDxDXDXDXDXDXDXDxD))

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm

name- Toshi Yukie

Age- 15

Appearence- Image

(if a guardian) rank- King [IF its still open, of course.]

Personality-Extremely vain, constanly reinforces the fact that he is from a rich family, though he doesn't exactly shout it out. He does this by being followed by two guards in black suits, wearing perfect, expensive clothes, and having four of his own sports cars. [Yey crazy anime place where kids can drive gigantic cars!! >.>] Though this is just because of his withdrawn personality.

brief bio- Toshi is from an extremely 'well-off' family of three brothers, himself being the oldest. His family constanly pushed him to become better than he is, causing him to develop an extreme case of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, where he cannot have any object or person around him have even the tiniest speck of grime on it. He would actually much prefer NOT to go along with the entirety of his family's plans for him, but just cannot seem to find it in himself to deny them. His mother and father are both Proffessional Singers, his mother being a Lyric mezzo-soprano singer-songwriter, and his father a Operatic Tenor, allowing for all three of their children to have a natural affinity for music, and amazing musical voices, though Toshi seems to be the most gifted.

Chara-
Yuu
Image Yuu is an extremely calm, quiet, and loving Chara, though can come off as rather childish. Usually appears when Toshi is calm and happy, which is mainly when he is singing.

Yuu
http://zuowen.deviantart.com/art/Devil-AN-101796531 Yuu is much more the type of person Toshi would want to be. He's suave, sophisticated and debonair, and could be called a ladies Chara. Usually appears when Toshi is angry or needs some sort of advice.

Haru
http://shadowkatz.deviantart.com/art/Neko-chan-8029231 Haru is very hyperactive, childish, annoying and has a notoriously short temper. He usually appears when Toshi needs to be cheered up, though usually just at the worst times possible.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 pm

((eeeekkk! I looove Shugo chara! I was planing on making a Queen, but it's already taken D; Anyways, would it be okay for me to make a villain? :3))
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!