Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

If Shugo Chara's Were Real...(OOC and Intrest Check!)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

If Shugo Chara's Were Real...(OOC and Intrest Check!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

It's modern day japan. Tokyo. Three best friends are having a sleep over. All three of them are HUGE otakus, and their favorite manga/anime is Shugo Chara. All night the spent hours talking about it. About what their shugo chara would be like and what they would do if shugo charas were real. Of course, they didn't think much of it. It was just a fantasy to them. They could talk and giggle about what the world would be like if shugo charas existed, but they never expected any of that to really be true...That is until the next morning when they woke up and each found little colorful eggs by there bed. At first, none of them can believe it. They think they're dreaming, imagining it. But when all of their eggs hatch, there aren’t to sure things are make believe anymore.
Soon enough, they'll find out some things are not what they seem. Like the student council for instance. Everyone thought that only "special kids" could get into the student council. Ones that had spectacular talents. Only, that was just a cover up story so the truth could stay a secret. Everyone on the student council are actually all kids who have shugo charas. Their student council was put together to help the kids in the area fins who they truly are, and to fight off the evil company, Utopia, who is trying to find the Embryo through horrible methods.
_______

Alright, so obviously this is going to be a pretty big RP. I need all the people I can get! Here's a list of specific characters that I'm going to need...

Best Friend #1: Megumi Orihara. Played by Momoko11
Best Friend #2: Amane Shiragami. Played by Shinigamivixan
Best Friend #3: Mina Arisato. Played by Kaida

Student Council President: Kijurou Yagami. Played by Leemaths
Student Council Vice President: Natsurra Kotone. Played by Natsurra
Secretary 1: Luka Megurine. Played by AyaAmayaMiyu
Secretary 2: Kazuma Senri. Played by Plumies

Utopia CEO: Gawl Alister. Played by Bartholomew
Utopia Vice CEO: Morioka Taneno. Played by MissDoomofDoom
Utopia worker 1: Hotaru Akiteinei. Played by LunaNekoMagik
Utopia worker 2: Kaden Agel. Played by Namine

Character Skeleton
Name:
Character Spot: (best friend #2? On student council? Or Utopia?)
Appearance: (both pictures and descriptions are acceptable!)
Personality:
Brief Bio:

Shugo Chara Skeleton
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Talents:
Character Transformation:

And I’m going to limit the amount of Shugo Charas to 3. Please no more than that. And of course, if you work at Utopia, you don’t have to have a chara if you don’t want one.

Character Skeleton
Name: Orihara, Megumi
Character Spot: Best Friends #1
Appearance: Image
Personality: Megumi is one of the most happy, care free, hyper people you’ll ever meet. She’s crazy. She’s like, a short little ball of energy that never runs out. Except worse0.0 She’s always jumping around and going crazy. She never shuts up, and if you give her sugar, it lasts for HOURS. That means, NEVER give her sugar. On top of that, she acts like a little kid. Very immature and demanding. Even though she’s hyper and extremely childish, doesn’t mean she has no feelings. If anything she’s a complete sap. She cries about every little thing, but she gets over and is back to her happy self in no time. When she was little her mom actually got her tested for being bi-polar because she’s always changing moods so quick.
Brief Bio: Megumi is very happy at the moment. She has a great Mom and Dad, and they support her through everything. She used to have a brother, but he died a few years ago in a motorcycle accident. When her brother died, that was the hardest time in her life. She had just moved to a new town. That meant new school and no friends. And she didn’t have her brother there to help her through it all like she usually did. So after she had spent a couple of weeks friendless, she decided to do something about it. She’s a complete otaku, so she decided to join the anime club at school. There, she met her two very best friends on the planet.
It’s been a couple of years sense her brother died now. And things are great. She’s got friends who love her, and good grades in school. It’s not like every thing is happy go lucky for her though. She has problems. Like deep down still trying to deal with the lose of her precious older brother, making it thorough puberty, and confusion on who she is. Major confusion. Right now she doesn’t like the person she is at all. Or maybe she does? She’s not sure. She loves the fact that she can always be happy and fun and kind, but sometimes other kids at school think she’s weird and different because of the way she acts.

Shugo Chara Skeleton
Name: Nayuki
Personality: Nayuki is more cool and relaxed, but always happy and cheerful. She was born to help Megumi be more calm and collected, rather then lash and over spaz all the time.
Talents: Nayuki is an amazing actor. She loves to perform in play and such. She always holds a little bag around her shoulder filled with various scripts from plays, musicals and tv shows.
Character Transformation: Image
Last edited by Momoko11 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 am, edited 18 times in total.
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: If Shugo Chara's Were Real...(OOC and Intrest Check!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 pm

wow im so in! can i reserve the 2nd best friend?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Can I reserve best friend 3?

Name: Mina Arisato
Character Spot: best friend #3
Personality: Timid,friendly, lovable,kind, gentle, sweet, clutzy, uncoordinated.
Brief Bio: Mina grew up a normal life

Name: Yuuki
Appearance:Image
Personality:
Talents: Yuuki is graceful and well coordinated and this attribute really helps Mina a lot.

Name: Trixx
Appearance:Image
Personality: Hot tempered, easily angered, not a push over.
Talents:Fashion expert, sticks up for herself and others, and slightly hot headed which will really Help Mina
Last edited by Kaida on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Sure :D I'll go ahead and place your names by them.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Sure :D I'll go ahead and place your names by them.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I've never read this anima/manga, but I love the idea...Can I please be given an idea for what a Shugo Chara is? And, reserve me the Council President.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Name: Hizoku Arinara
Character Spot: Student Council President
Appearance: Second link in my signature would be Hizoku, even though it says 'Anime Jaedan:'
Personality: Can this come out in the Roleplay?
Brief Bio: And this?

Name: Nayanie (Nuh-Yeah-Knee)
Appearance: Will Edit...
Personality: Can this come out in the Roleplay?
Talents: Will Edit...
Character Transformation: Will Edit...

Will Edit...As soon as you explain to me what a Shugo Chara is...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Well I would be happy to reserve a spot for you...except you don't know what shugo chara is ^^;; it's sort of hard to explain. Because, there are a bunch of little minor details that you need to know about...How about I give you a link to the first episode? It pretty much explains the jist of what you need to know. Then you can come back and edit you character. Sound good? For now, I'm going to leave the Student Council president open. Not trying to be picky or anything. But the prez needs to be noligable about the anime/manga. But I'll happily reserve a secratary for you (:

First episode:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-509988/shugo-chara-1/

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Basically, a Shugo Chara is other Personalities, Guardian Characters, hatched from these eggs, they, well, they act as you? Or...What? Please, just explain it, I really do not have time to watch an episode, I have to go soon....Sorry to be a bother, I just kind of like this idea...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Kaida! Your charcter is accepted :D

I just don't know...I really want to let you join but if you havn't read the manga or seen the anime I just don't think it's a good idea. Sorry ): but if you want to join this RP you'll need to watch/read it. I don't see how you'll be able to understand with just a mere explanation.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm

So...Each Character Change, changes their appearance slightly, and their personality drastically...? OK then...Hmm...I think I have a good enough idea to play as the President, but I would still like the personality of the Shugo Chara to come out in the Roleplay...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Please can I reserve the Student council President , as I really enjoyed watching the anime and would like to play the student council president.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

leemaths
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:53 pm

I loved watching this show! Could I reserve Vice President of the student council? I'll have my character up shortly!

Damn.. I guess someone beat me to it.. never mind.. I guess I'll be a secretary.. as long as I can still have a Shugo Chara...
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Ah...Sorry to bother you, see you around, hope you have good luck with this Roleplay...Bye for now...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

A shugo chara in simple terms is a figment of something or someone you want to be based off your likes and dislikes. These little guardians can merge with you at special time creating Chara Nari's or Character transformations, but aside from that they help gradually change you into the person you really want to be.

Each Guardian Character represents an aspect of A characters true self.

I hope that helped.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Sorry Orith Nar ):

And yes! I will reserve those spots for you guys, Leemaths and Natsurra :D

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Character Skeleton
Name: Natsuki "Natsu" Kotone
Character Spot: Student council vice president
Appearance: (minus tattoos)
Personality: Natsuki is almost unrealistically quiet sometimes. She will only speak when she feels it is necessary unless she is very close with the person she is speaking with. This is because Natsu holds a dark secret: she is clinically depressed. Her life is a normal and she knows she should be happy but she just can't find it in herself to be truly happy again, like when she was younger. She has her good days and her bad days. On her good days, Natsu seems like a sweet, intelligent and shy girl, but on her bad days she distances herself and sometimes will not even show up to school. She has trouble trusting people and opening up, and often feels like people think lowly of her.
Brief Bio: Natsuki grew up in a small town in Japan, nowhere near Tokyo. She knew little of city life, so when her father decided to move her and her younger brother Kaori, she had no idea what to expect. Her parents divorced when she was just a little girl, and although she remembers them fighting, they act civil around each other when they must be in the same room now. Natsuki's mother still lives in her old town, and Natsu and Kaori visit occasionally. Her mother never really wanted kids, that's why Natsu and her brother live with her father, who is friendly and somewhat goofy. Natsu loves her father and Kaori and doesn't want to trouble them with her personal problems. She has kept her depression to herself for 2 years now, around the time she moved to Tokyo. Her shugo chara, Cho, was born about a year ago, after a particularly rough night of crying and cutting. Natsu only cut that one time, after Cho was born she never did it again. Within a months time, Natsu was asked to join the student council as a secretary. She did not feel obligated to join, but thought it would convince her father that she actually has friends (he was being to get concerned that she always went straight home after school). Natsu didn't regret her decision, because she found real friends for the first time since moving away from her home.

Shugo Chara Skeleton
Name: Cho
Appearance: Still searching for a picture...
Personality: Cho has an undying love for music, something Natsu never knew she enjoyed until Cho was born. Cho seems to know how to play almost every instrument there is, and will listen to ANY type of music. Music makes her truly happy. Natsu always wished for something in her life to take away the pain of depression, and Cho is helping her discover what it is.
Talents: Fighting (particularly with her throwing stars), improvising, being motivational and inspiring to others.
Last edited by Natsurra on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Natsurra, your character is accepted so far! :D And I'll go ahead and put your name by secratary. And if you still want vice prez, its still open. No one has claimed it yet :D

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Name: Kijurou Yagami
Character Spot: On student council president
Personality:A kind, outgoing, loving person who wants to help out everybody he possible can who seems in trouble, but sometimes he lacks bravery to help others out.
Brief Bio: He grew up in a bad neighbourhood in Tokyo, but made friends easiliy. But when bullies appeared he would get scared and run away leaving his friends. He didn't mean to, but his fear got the better of him. But one time when he was 14, it happened again and his friends got beat up badly. That night he dearly wished for the bravery to stand by his friends and the power to help them. He thought back to the stories of brave noble Knights who would protect people. The next mourning he found his heart egg under the sheets and freaked out. Eventually he learned all about his situation and his chara character was born, then he was quickly scouted to the student council. He worked very hard and the next year when the old president left, he was choosen to replace him.

Shugo Chara Skeleton
Name: Sir Lionel
Appearance: Image, description would be a fully armoured knight in shining armour with a longsword
Personality: He is extremely brave, to a point where nothing scares him, and will do everything in his power to protect those who need protecting, especially his friends.
Talents: Protecting others, bravery
Last edited by leemaths on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leemaths
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh! I'll take vice prez, ill change it ^_^

I feel like my character is too similar to the president's.. i didn't mean to do that, but I think I'll change my character.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!