Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sleepover Fights: Fight Fire with Fire(IC)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Sleepover Fights: Fight Fire with Fire(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 am

"You know, Jen, I can't really clean the pool with you on my back."
"But you promised me a piggy back ride Jamie."
"I meant later."
"Well now is just as any good a time as ever."
"Get off before I throw you in the pool."
"EEP!" She quickly scrambled off his back while he laughed at her.
"Why don't you go ride Shadow while I finsh here?" Jamie asked, looking over at her, usng the cleaning net to get some more leaves out of the in ground pool.
"You promised to go with me..."
"I'll meet you there when I'm finished."
She sighed, then straightened up and smiled, "Alright." She with that she was off, running toward the stable. It was about a mile away from her house but she had ran longer then that before.

Once there and she had Shadow all saddled she petted her other horse who happened to be pregnant, Star, on the snout, then walked out with Shadow into the feild. She hopped onto Shadow back and began trotting around, jumping over bars and running around barrels. It was the best thing ever. She loved riding her horses. It was like you were flying. She continued riding, laughing lightly.
Jamie finally finished up with the pool and by the time he got to the stables it was some what getting dark, "Jen time to go home!"
Jen stopped Shadow in front of him frowning,"Already?"
"Afraid so, your friends are going to be at the house soon and I still have to pack my bag to leave."
"You're just going across the street."
"You really want me walking in the house during your sleepover."
"Okay never mind."
He laughed and ruffled her hair. She pulled over but couldn't help but laugh as well as they walked back toward the house. Once there, Jen sat on the porch for her friends while Jamie went up stairs to get his things and put them into his backpack that he would take with him for the night at his friends house.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Sleepover Fights: Fight Fire with Fire(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 am

Kotaru had the house to himself for the weekend. His parents were out of town on a vacation for just the two of them. It was alright with him, he liked having the house to himself. It was more fun. He had decided to have his friends over for a sleep over and luckily, all the invited could make it. He walked around the house making sure everything was set up. Movies, video games, food, ect... Everthing was accounted for. Now he was just bored and waiting for everyone to show up. Well, might as well go see if jamie's ready yet, he thought while absent mindedly chewing on a pen. He lived right across the street from Jamie, who's sister was also having a sleep over at their house. He wondered how that would play into events. He walked out the house and across the street, spotting Jen sitting on the porch. This was a girl he had liked for a while. He walked up still chewing on the pen. "Hey Jen. Jamie inside?"
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am

Jen looked up when she heard footsteps and sighed when she saw it was just Jamie's friend Kotaru and not on of her friends, "YEah, he's getting his stuff together. Should be out in a little while."
"I should be out now." Jamie said walking out and grinning at his friend, "Let's go wait for the other guys." He ruffled Jens hair and looked at her, "Don't completely destory the house. There's money on the table for you and the girls to order pizza."
Jen pushed Jamies hand away and patted her hair down again from where he had messed it up, "Okay but be on call, if my horse goes into labor I need you to be there to help." Her horse Star was pregnant with twin horses, a rare thing indeed, and Jen did not want to be alone for that. Well, she would be alone, but none of her friends were expereienced with horse like she and her brother was.
"Kay Jen, see you later." Then he started walked across the street.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:53 am

Jaysóne was still car less, his father continuously telling him that he should fly rather than drive, cars were unnatural for a start, which caused his father to dislike them and refuse to buy him one, and when he had bought one for himself it had miraculously disappeared one night. Without a car he had to walk, and it was a very long walk to Kamal’s house. He’d set off with a bag slung over his should when it was still partially light, but before he’d even got within sight of the house dusk had fallen. He didn’t care too much though, he preferred the dark, it was calm, serene almost, nobody around to screw up his walk.

Hmmm, maybe I overdid it on the packing, this bag just gets heavier by the minute. Hope nothing’s smashed, I actually brought good clothes that I don’t want drenched with alcohol tonight. His bag only had a couple changes of clothes; the rest of the stuff was a food and drink, which had happened to come into his possession. When he got round the corner and was finally a few feet from the house he let out a breath of victory, if he’d had to walk any further he’d of fallen over from exhaustion. Yawning as he stretched he scanned the street, Jamie would probably still be packing, and seeming that Kamal was sitting in front of Jamie’s house with Jen it would appear that he’d made a correct assumption.

“Jamie still packing huh?” He shouted with a grin as he sauntered over the road, too lazy to walk at any reasonable speed. Carefully taking the bag off of his shoulder and putting it down with a, clink, he joined them sitting at the front door. “Hey Jen.” He lazily gave a slight wave and smile before opening a beer and taking a swig from it that he’d kept in his pocket, waiting for when he finally got here and could relax.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 am

Jamie looked at him, "Actually I'm done and ready to go." When he saw Jaysóne pull out a can of beer he snatched it from his hands glaring, "Dude, not in front of my sister. Wait until the party."
Jen raised an eye brow, "You better not be drinking Jamie. If dad finds out--"
"I won't be drinking, you know me better then that Jen."
He looked over and noticed that Jaysóne seemed to be a bit worn out, "Why didn't you call me to pick you up instead of walking all the way here? It would have saved you a lot of trouble."
Jen laughed, "No one wants to go with the driver from hell."
Jamie smacked her upside the head, "I'm not that bad of a driver, jeez."
When he smacked her on the head she went for a kick, kicking him, well, in a place any boys hates to hurt at.
Jamie fells down.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Alexander sighed as he walked down the street, his backpack slung over his shoulder and his right hand, "Of course my parents are too busy..."said Alex thinking out-loud, turning down an alleyway, Alex smiled as he saw the street that would lead to Kamal's house, turning around the corner onto the street, Alex could see that some of the boys were already there gathered around Jamie's house, "Luckily for him, he just lives across the street..."thought Alex before smiling a little as he approached the group, "Hey guys..."said Alex before wincing as he saw Jamie take a blow where it hurts, Alex shook his head, "Thats gotta hurt..."said Alex looking at Jamie on the ground before looking up at his sister Jen, "Did he really deserve that?" asked Alex, his head tilting a little and tail wagging with anticipation.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Kaden looked at the ground while he was walking round the corner with his shoulder bag, his house wasn't that far from Kotaru's and Jamie's but it was a ten minute walk as his forster parents refused to give him a short lift as they were eco-nomical by walking to places which only took twenty minutes more than driving somewhere. He then sighed and waved his hand around, creating a blue glow, his wizardary was getting better but he still needed to practise as his practise session accidently set a tree on fire instead of watering it in the back garden... But on the plus side he had finally nailed down the flower appearing trick without and fake magic tricks. Once he got into view of the others he perked up and ran over to them "Jamie, you've just got owned by your little sister. Since when have you been such a wimp? Get up and fight!" He swung a punch and almost hit Alex "Oh, sorry about that... Heh heh..." He rubbed his head slightly embarresed but then he spotted Kotaru "Ahh, your here for..." Kaden was suddenly by his side and whispered in his ear "Jen" He then started to get a sly grin, ideas forming in his evilish brain.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:57 pm

"Kaden, you really gotta cut down on the sweets man, these sugar rushes are getting dangerous." He grinned, half from the fact that the person who'd taken his beer had been kicked where no man should be kicked, and also that Kaden was punching the air, just narrowly missing Alex. He had always treated Kaden like a kid, even though Alex was the youngest, Kaden always was like a little kid in his opinion, which was actually something that he highly respected about Kaden, but that didn't stop him harassing him about it. "I'll take that back." He muttered as he knelt down and took the beer can that was beginning to pour out all over the grass, before taking the swig he had originally attempted. "Now then, get back up Jamie! Throw a left and then a right! Take her down! And don't ever take my beer from me again, or else I'll set Jen on you!" He yelled, motioning for Jamie to get back up as he slammed his fist against the air, imitating Kaden and spraying the contents of the can all over the place.
Last edited by Tyle Kalrian on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: Sorry about the name thing! Her name is Elizabeth, but most of her friends call her Fuzzles. [Due to her... Fuzzyness.]

Elizabeth Nauro, Resident Neko.
_-*-*-*-_

Elizabeth walked quietly down the street, looking at everything. She pulled her camera up to eye level and snapped a few photos of the Japanese Magnolias, admiring their beautiful color. With slight anticipation, she turned the corner onto Jennifer's street. Her ears shot up when she heard talking, her long, fluffy white tail swishing near the ground. Her white hair flowed behind her as she continued towards the house.

She put her camera in her cat-bag. With a slight purr, she jumped up and did a flip in mid-air, landing with a faint thud. A slight breeze made her smile, she enjoyed the cold. Waving to the group that had assembled at Jennifer's house; now only a few yards away from it all, she said, "Hi guys!" She grinned and shrugged her shoulders gleefully. "Good to see you all!" She jumped onto the porch in one quick leap and hugged Jennifer tightly. "I missed you!"
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Jamie sat up, but was knocked back down when Jen punched him in the stomach. Jen laughed lightly, but gasped when Jamie came at her and the two started rolling around on the ground, fighting, but of course not really hurting each other. They did this all the time. It only took a few seconds before the two of them were worn out, sitting in the grass, laughing. She hugged one of her friends Fuzzles back when she walked up. It was kind of funny to her how the boys had egged on a fight, though what else to you expect guys to do when one of their fellow men get hit where the sun don't shine.

Jen smiled and stood, looking at the guys, "Well, Fuzzles and I are going inside so you all go and wrestle or whatever boys do at sleep overs."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna Molly on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Irving didn't live too far from Jen's house, and though her foster parents offered her a ride, she politely refused. They weren't her actual parents, and certainly weren't as strict. They let her get away with way more than her real mother ever had, and if Irving was less moral than she was, she probably would have walked right over them. The only thing she really took advantage of them for was sneaking out of the house with a backpack of spray paint to decorate some city wall. Graffiti was her favourite thing-- sure she could just draw and paint on canvas, but that way nobody would see it. Besides, it was fun to be part of the secret when other people were wondering who had done it all. She didn't get direct recognition, but hearing people talk about it did make her feel good.

From a distance, she could see Jen and Jamie play-fighting and she grinned, hitching her backpack up and speeding up her walk. A couple other boys were there, and so was Elizabeth. Irving waved as she approached, her bird skull pendant swinging as it hung around her neck as usual. People found it creepy that she wore a real bird skull as an accessory, but her friends had gotten used to it by now. She didn't think any birds had been killed to make it, and she needed the pendant to be any good at magic. Though she rarely did magic, Irving always had it with her, it comforted her to know that she could do magic at any time she wanted.

"Hey, guys!" She said with a smile, brushing a few strands of dark hair out of her face. Obviously having arrived shortly after Elizabeth, Irving was relieved she wasn't late. She didn't like being late, though she couldn't really say why. Punctuality was just something important to her, was all. Her dark eyes scanned the group-- she was the second girl to arrive, she noted as she rocked back and forth on her heels slightly, waiting for someone to do something.
I'm sorry young man,
I cannot be your friend.
I don't believe in a fairytale end.
I don't keep my head up all of the time.
I find it dull when my heart meets my mind.

Anna Molly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Alex smiled a little as Kaden showed up, and as usual was trying to start trouble, shaking his head as Kaden tried to get Jamie and Jen start fighting, "Always gotta do something...."thought Alex before staggering backwards as he was nearly hit by his fist, he covered his face for a second as a reaction to nearly being his before looking up over his arms, "Why is it that I'm always the one nearly getting hit?"asked Alex looking at Kaden, shaking his head as Kaden moved over to Kamal, he sighed before looking at Jaysóne as he started egging on the siblings and swinging his beer can a little, sighing, Alex hid his writing pad behind him as some of Jaysóne's beer hit his face, "I think we can do without that Jaysóne..."said Alex wiping beer of his face with his sleep, "This stuff smells funny..."Thought Alex as he could smell the beer on his face, Alex looked as two of the girls staying over at Jen's house showed up, looking back at the group of boys, it looked like everybody was here, Alex smiled, "Tonight sure is gonna be fun..."thought Alex looking up at the sky like he did when he was daydreaming.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am

Elizabeth
-*-*-*-

Elizabeth smiled and swished her tail back and forth. She was wearing black, knee-length jeans with dark purple designs covering them; she also wore a form-fitting, long-sleeve, deep purple shirt. Her white hair, tail, and ears stood out against the dark colors. She almost danced into the house, her tail twitching slightly--she smelled food.

She looked at Jennifer and smiled, "You've got..." She breathed in deeply... "Are those rice balls?" She bounded through the door and into the kitchen. Her eyes landed on a plain rice ball--her favorite. Almost giddy with hunger, she devoured it and hummed as she went to sit on the couch, her head bobbing to unheard music.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am

Kotaru kind of zoned out as everybody started showing up. He was dimly aware of Jaysóne pulling out a beer and Jamie knocking it away. More of their friends showed up are Jamie and Jen wrestled a bit. He snapped out of being zoned out when some beer was spilled on him. His shirt was ruined now, and it smelled terrible. "OK. Watch it. I don't really mind you having beer, but get hyper with it and I'll ban it from the party. I'm not having what happened to my shirt happen to my entire house. You have no idea what alcohol does to dragons. God this stuff reeks." He took off his shirt, unable to stand the smell of the beer on it. He was thin but muscular due to being an active person. "Let's go guys, I need a new shirt." He started heading towards his house.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Kaden jumped off the porch and started walking backwards, facing Kotaru "Oh, so your abandoning your sweet love are ya now?" He then spotted Irving and tripped over but he still waved "Hey Irving!" He then scrambled to his feet and pulled a bunch of flowers out from thin air and held them out to her "Have a nice time bye!" He then turned around and retreated back to Kotaru's house, hiding underneath a nearby bush and started rocking back and forth with his hands holding his head "RuineditRuineditRuineditRuinedit" Kaden wasn't the best at talking normally to girls without taunting them...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Jen followed Elizabeth into the kitchen and laughed when she began to shomp down on a rice ball, "Yeah, I know you would like some so I made some, just save a few for the rest of the girls, kay? Wouldn't want you turning into a fat cat." She joked, sitting at the table, "So what's first on the agenda? Movies? Games?"
Jamie followed Kotaru toward his house, "In a while, we'll let the games begin and have the girls annoyed to death by the end of the night." He chuckled at the thought of his little sister yelling at him the next day for all that they were planning to do. His wolf ear twitched as he thought about him and his sister probably getting into another fight over it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

[center]Elizabeth
-*-*-*-[/center]

Elizabeth hopped up, her tail swishing playfully, "Let's play some games!" She hopped around and smiled, happy to be around her friends. She usually opened up when she was with them. She ran around the once and stopped to grab another rice ball, eating it on her second go around. This was very much her element... She could take pictures of the others girls, and of herself while they have fun... It would be fun to add the pictures to her collection

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna Molly on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Irving was about to follow the girls into the house when Kaden appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Hey!" She waved back, unable to hold back a giggle as he tripped. She barely had time to react when he stood up and handed her a bunch of flowers. "Oh, thanks--" She started, looking up only to see he was already walking away. She stood there for another moment, not quite sure what had just happened. She glanced around, and remembering herself, went into Jen's house.

She could hear voices in the kitchen, and dropping her bag by the entrance, she followed them. Entering the kitchen, she said a quick greeting to Jen and Elizabeth. Realizing she was still holding the flowers, she turned to Jen. "Er... Should I put these in water or something?" She asked sheepishly, not knowing what else to do with them.

Anna Molly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm

As Kotaru walked towards his house Kaden jumped in front of him and walk backwards while facing him. "Oh, so your abandoning your sweet love are ya now?" Then Kaden saw Irving come up. Kotaru watched as Kaden tripped over his own feet, pulled some flowers out of thin air and give then to Irving, then took off hiding beneath a bush in front of his house. Kotaru walked over to Kaden. "Smooth", he said with sarcasm. "You didn't ruin it numbnutts. She said thanks but you were already gone and she took the flowers inside. All in all, I'd say it went as well as it could with how nervous you were. By the way, deny liking Jen that way, no matter what you say. Now come on inside." He walked into his house, threw his beer covered shirt in the wash and sat down.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 am

"OK. Watch it. I don't really mind you having beer, but get hyper with it and I'll ban it from the party. I'm not having what happened to my shirt happen to my entire house. You have no idea what alcohol does to dragons. God this stuff reeks."

“Ban beer from the party?! But it’s not a party without beer, you can’t ban beer, it’s not right damn it! You sir have crossed a line, I challenge you to a duel after a ten year training session which is shortened into a five minute montage.” He then slightly slapped Kotaru with a smirk, if only he had a glove he would have been able to challenge him in the proper gentlemanly way of old.

He let out a slight laugh which was accompanied by a grin as he watched Kaden scramble away from Irving. “Have fun.” He said with a slight wave as he passed by Irving, following behind Jamie and Kotaru. Walking into the house he dropped his bag by the door with a clink and slowly sauntered over to an empty seat, throwing himself onto it when he got close enough. “So, what’s the plan for tonight?”

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!