Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

small group...:)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

small group...:)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Legacy:
a gift of personal property by will

"... Madame Lantrells Bayou, Rural none the less. Madame Lantrells Bayou was founded by, you guessed it Madame Lantrell in 1845. Madame Lantrell was the first woman to open up a Cabaret in New Orleans. A woman of Soul, Class, and a Money, Madame Lantrell soon opened up Several Cabarets, including 'The Flamingo Hut' 'Madame Lantrells Cabaret House' and 'Lil' Cabaret house', all of which, lead to the Naming of the Bayou. These days, the Bayou is home to many of New Orleans' largest Cabarets, both old and new. Young women, (19-25) Come to Madame Lantrells Bayou in hopes to make a quick buck. Not expecting to slip off into the sad life of straight up prostituting themselves.

Now, not everybody is a fan of Madame Lantrells Bayou. Matter of fact, I remember back in 1965 I believe, yeah, 1965 when they sent my husband Rudolf over there to Vietnam, Bless his soul. Well, like said not everybody was a fan of the bayou, in 1965 a group of mean mean men, all African American, White and Creole like myself. Segregated themselves from the Bayou, scooping up their families they moved into the woods. That my friend is when Charleston was born. No Cabarets, No Jazz, nothing' but peace and quiet. These days, Charleston is still the same, but people have grown more accepting' to knowing' they're living' right next to one of New Orleans' biggest Who.. Cabaret districts...."

The auditorium at Charleston Prep. was filled with exaggerated sighs and tapping pens. Each year before winter break begins the student body has to hear a 'Town History' speech put together by a descendant of a town celebrity. This year Margin Lantrell was chosen, an elderly woman of about sixty-five, give or take a few years, who was he grand daughter of Madame Lantrell. None of the students seemed to be interested in the speech, except for one. Legacy Jade Anderson,an eighteen year old Senior. Legacy was a new student at Charleston prep, meaning she wasn't widely known, but the people who knew her always thought there was something she was hiding.

Two weeks later, Winter break has started, and everyone but Legacy has forgotten about the speech given by Madame Lantrells granddaughter. With growing Curiosity, Brother on vacation, a car and a few bucks in her pocket Legacy decides to take a trip to the Bayou. On her arrival in the Bayou Legacy makes a new Friend, Destiny. Destiny is the Satine (Moulin Rouge) of the Cabaret. Destiny a veteran at Madame Lantrells Cabaret takes Legacy under her wing showing her the ropes, becoming her mentor.

Lying to her friends and her Brother about a job, Legacy visits the Bayou every weekend, never being found out due to her many costumes and shift changes, until one week. She makes a mistake performing sans-disguise. As soon as she hits the stage, everyone 'oohs and ahhs' at how beautiful she is, but one person. Liam sat in the front row for that nights show, he recognized Legacy in an instant. She sat in front of him in nearly every class that the two had together. Liam knew her brother would flip f he ever found out about her dancing. That night after the show, he waits backstage for her to confront her for her lies. Will legacy be able to get away with her lieng? Will Liam out her?

Do I need to Sum it Up for ya?
Legacy is a senior at Charleston Prep in New Orleans.
She has a secret life as a Cabaret dancer in the Bayou.
Legacy then Meets Destiny who mentors her.
Liam finds out about Legacy being a caberet dancer
Will Legacy's brother find out?
Will there be blackmail?
Who knows...

Cast & Characters:
Legacy: As played by Jonahfrenchtoast
Liam: As Played by.....
Destiny:As Played by Kaytayy Emm
Legacy's older Brother As played by:

Code: Select all
Character Sheet:
[img]Please be realistic! Align how you want[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] [size=85]Goes here[/size]
[b]Nick/Stage name:[/b] [size=85]Only one please[/size]
[b]Role:[/b][size=85] (ex:Legacy,Brother...)[/size]
[b]Age:[/b] [size=85](18-24)[/size]
[b]Personality:[/b] [size=85](How do you act? What are you like? What do you like? What don't you like? Please make at least one good sized paragraph)[/size]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [size=85](What do you look like? Is there anything that isn't in the image I should know about? if not Omit)[/size]
[b]Extra:[/b][size=85](What else should I know about you honey?)[/size]

This will be played out through a Thread, IF anyone is interested.
If more than one person sign up for a part, I'll have to choose (tear)
I am judging choosing by how you Character profile is made.
Please make posts at least two paragraphs so it won't die
All I ask for is L.I.F.E (Literacy, Imagination, Frequency, and Efficiency)

Note: Feel free to change the names of your character
-I did not mention much of the brother in the description. if you wish to play him, pm me please.
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: small group...:)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm

OMG! Like, can you reserve me a spot!?

Haha. <3

I'm working on my charrie sheet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:34 pm

OMG! no Image
Kidding yes your spot is reserved :)

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 pm

I'll work on my sheet later cause I'm on my iPod.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

That's fine :)
erg I hope more people sign up

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:25 pm

I'll slap people if they don't.

XD <3

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!