Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A LJ Smith Roleplay (Night World, Dark Visions)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A LJ Smith Roleplay (Night World, Dark Visions)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 am

Any one of you guys ever read a LJ Smith book? The Night World Series, or the Dark Visions trilogy? I've been thinking of doing a 1x1 rp for a while with one of the couples in Night World. Or if Dark visions it could be a small group(with 6 or 5 people.) For those who don't know the books i posted a little bit about them and put the summaries on what both are about.
Summaries taken from books.simonandschuster.com

NIGHT WORLD SERIES (Some of the couples listed below)
1) In Secret Vampire, Poppy thought the summer would last forever. Then she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Now Poppy's only hope for survival is James, her friend and secret love. A vampire in the Night World, James can make Poppy immortal. But first they both must risk everything to go against the laws of Night World.

2) Fugitives from Night World, three vampire sisters leave their isolated home to live among humans in Daughters of Darkness. Their brother, Ash, is sent to bring the girls back, but he falls in love with their beautiful friend.

3) Armed with a wooden stake, martial arts, and the will to resist a vampire's mind control, Rashel struggles to avenge her mother's death in The Chosen. Then she meets Quinn, her soulmate, who is part of the world she has vowed to destroy.

4)In Black Dawn, Maggie stumbles upon an old Night World kingdom where the ruling vampire prince is both an enemy and an ally.

DARK VISIONS
Kaitlyn Fairchild has always felt like an outsider in her small hometown. Her haunting eyes and prophetic drawings have earned her a reputation as a witch. But Kait's not a witch: She's a psychic. Tired of being shunned, Kait accepts an invitation to attend the Zetes Institute, where she can have a fresh start and study with other psychic teens.

Learning to hone her abilities with four other gifted students, Kait discovers the intensity of her power -- and the joy of having true friends. But those friendships quickly become complicated when Kait finds herself torn between two irresistible guys. Rob is kind and athletic, and heals people with his good energy. Gabriel is aggressive and mysterious, a telepath concealing his true nature as a psychic vampire, feeding off of others' life energy. Together, Rob and Gabriel's opposing forces threaten the group's stability.

Then one of the experiments traps the five teens in a psychic link. A link that threatens their sanity and their lives. And Kaitlyn must decide whom to trust...and whom to love.

Post below if interested, or suggestions!
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A LJ Smith Roleplay (Night World, Dark Visions)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

((BUMP, BUMPITY, BUMP! )) Someone's gotta be interested.... Come onn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxorloops on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm interested!!!! Let me know what to do and I will love to be apart of it!

Roxorloops
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 pm

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!! I'd be totally interested!

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Yay!! I was hoping some ppl wld reply. I was busy with school so I couldn't reply right away , sorry. I was thinking a small group rp or a 1x1 for this.if we do a small group, different people can choose from the choose from the different characters and couples and we can rp that way. What do u guys think?

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxorloops on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Sure!! It makes sense and I LOVE the characters in the NightWorld books.

Roxorloops
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm interested. I espcially love Dark Visions.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Yaaay!! I'm planning to do a group rp :D Anyone interested to become a GM for it? I'll need some help...

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 pm

@UCTigerette: We can start a separate rp for Dark visions if you like. Cuz idk if i can merge the two roleplays, what do you think?

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!