Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Society of Darkness PRP

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Society of Darkness PRP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 pm

It was just a normal weekend as any in the small town of Faust Falls. Today the snow was coming down heavily now, as Carter Thomas had just woke up from a long days sleep, it was now dark and around 7:00. He did his normal routine of getting in the shower, freshening up, and grabbing a bite to eat. As he got outside the chilling cold air didn't affect him much that explained his light dressing that was: a black leather trench coat with the matching shirt, pants, and boots. Twenty-Five year old Carter stood about 6'4 and was a good athletic weight of two hundred or so pounds, he had long flowing black hair with pale white skin and deep brown eyes.

He had no real agenda tonight but he thought he would go see his one and only friend. Walking out of his door, he left his car keys behind he was much more of a walker now a days. With the wind moving against his already cold face, he made his way towards her house. With all that was happening these days there was no place for the likes of him, so he was constantly on the move. Moving from state to state, country to country, and finally he had settled among this small town. The new laws didn't seem to have affect this place it was like they were oblivious to what was going on that is why he had stayed. And also because she was the first person he had met in a long time that had tried to befriend him, so that was the final nail in the coffin so to speak.

In no time at all Carter was there it was like with each step he moved twenty yards. He stared up at the apartment complex and saw that her light was on. So he walked p to the intercom and looked for her name. Finally landing his finger on her name, he rang the button next to it.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Society of Darkness PRP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Sara Morrison stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry her face and body off. She was in a rush to get dressed and ready because she had a friend coming over in about thirty minutes. Walking out of her bathroom and into her bedroom, she glanced at the mirror for a moment as she opened her dresser drawer for some fresh underwear.

Slipping them on, she grabbed a black dress that shaped her nicely and slippped it on. She had to blow dry her dirty blonde hair and apply a little bit of makeup. For a twenty two year old, Sara thought she was in good shape. She slipped her black heels on as she reached for blow drier and began blow drying her hair.

Finishing up with her now dry hair, she applied a little bit of eyeliner to her eyes and some lipgloss. "I need a tan." she mumbled as she stared at her pale skin. She was snapped out of it when she heard her buzzer go off, signaling someone was downstairs. She walked over to the door and pushed the button to go back outside.

"Yes?" she asked and let go of the button as she waited for the response.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 pm

(did you want each post to be a certain length)

A faint smile grew on Carters face as he heard Sara's voice. There was a hint of anxiousness in her voice, he wondered who she was expecting. He really should have called her first, but he came over as a sort of spur of the moment type of deal. Pressing in the button once more he answered in his low but alluring Spanish accent, Carter wasn't really Spanish but he had spent a part of his life in Spain where the dreaded accent had taken him over. "Its Carter and its freezing out here." Releasing the button he waited for the sound of the door unlocking.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm

[no it doesn't matter to me. the length]

Sara smiled as she heard Carter's voice. "Carter." she said to herself. It really wasn't a Spanish name, like it didn't go with his accent. She unlocked her door and then pushed the button again. "You can come on up the doors unlocked just come in." she said before releasing the button and walking into the kitchen to open a bottle of Champange.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:19 pm

One question. Can I join? that's it. XD
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 pm

(Uh...if its cool Angel of Darkness then its fine with me and not that it matters but I imagine his voice like Johnny Depps in once upon a time in Mexico )

Carter didn't agree with his accent which is why among other reason he returned to the states to regain his American accent. He always got weird looks due to his configuration: He had a very morbid look yet he was as fit as basketball player, then you had his very American name with the Spanish accent and his loner personality didn't help at all. Walking up the steps to the second floor, he took the time to admire the building. It was a very swank apartment building with just five floors each tenant basically having their own floor, it was probably one of the more expensive places here. He knocked on the door gently since she was already expecting him.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 pm

[I guess its fine with me Angel-Chii but who exactly would you play? and oooh. Johnny Depp ^^ sorry I love him lol]

Sara looked up when someone knocked on her door and smiled. "It's open." she called from the kitchen as she sipped some of the wine from the glasses to make them even and then put the bottle back on the counter before walking into the living room and sitting the glasses on the mantle. She ran her hands through her hair and down her body, making herself more presentable for Carter.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 pm

(I can PM you the basics of what the rp is about and then we will decide on who you are...maybe a roommate/family member/vampire/next door neighbor/friend)

Carter entered the apartment, only after being invited in. The thought came across his mind that maybe he was the one she was expecting, he did do everything on schedule, you could set your clock by him. He put on his smile once more as he looked over her form fitting dress. "You look...stunning tonight! You going somewhere?" He looked himself over feeling a bit under dressed.
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Sara shook her head. "Just felt like wearing this..I haven't worn it in so long I'm suprised it still fits." she said with a smile. "Would you like a drink?" she asked as she offered him the glass of wine before sipping her own. "And you look very nice yourself..do you have a hot date later?" she asked with a smirk.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:52 pm

A smirk played on Carters lips as Sara gave her excuse, she was probably lying but he wasn't about to argue. He took off his coat, revealing his simple black button up shirt. Placing it on the back of the couch he strolled over to her, taking the drink from her hands "Thanks, I just put on something." he said taking a sip from the glass all the while keeping up eye contact. "So..."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 am

Sara smiled as she looked at him. "Well how have you been?" she asked him. "You can sit down if you want too." she said as she walked over to the couch and sat down. She put her glass down on the coffee table before crossing her legs and smiling at Carter.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Carter nodded, accepting her offer. He walked behind her and took a seat across from her. "Thanks, I'm doing fine. What about you?" returning the her smile he brought the glass to his lips and took another mall sip of his drink.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Sara smiled. "You're welcome and that's good. I'm doing fine also." she said with a smile and looked at him as she took another drink of her wine. "Would you like anything to eat?" she asked as she got up to get some food just in case he said yes.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Carter had just recently fed so he really wasn't that hungry, at least for what she was offering. He go up and walked over to the kitchen counter, he was tired of sitting anyway. "No I'm fine, I wouldn't want you to cook on my behalf anyway. Soooo you didn't have anything planned for tonight: no movies, no diner date, no going out to the clubs?" he had finished the drink and was twirling the glass between his fingers to keep him entertained.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Sara shook her head. "No I didn't. I mean we could..if you want too." she said as she looked at him and leaned back against the counter and smiled at him. She sipped some more of her drink and waited for his reply.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Carter chuckled at Sara's stammering "Uh, yea I would like to go out on the town. I'm not sure where we are going quite yet but we will figure something out." he said this with a smile forming on his face.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"We could go dancing?" Sara said with a smile as she twirled around and looked at him. "If you want too I mean." she said with a smile as she looked at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Carter watched as Sara twirled around, how could he pass up a chance to dance with her. He was a pretty good dancer, trough his ever so long life he had the opportunity to learn many dances. "Of course I want to! Do you have a place in mind?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Sara smiled as she sat her glass down and looked at him. "No I don't have a place in mind. I was hoping you had a place in mind." she said with a smile as she looked at the time. "The clubs should be open by now."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Carter scratched his chin pondering a club suitable for her to go to, where people like him didn't gather "Hmm...Well there is this one place I have been planning on going to, The Studio... Its kind of like a mellow place, it plays whatever is popular at the moment."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!